Viscount and Viscountess Linley and Family News 1: July 2003-April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics 6.11.2007

David Linley, who yesterday celebrated his 46th Birthday, leaving
a Chelsea Patisserie, after dropping his daughter Margarita off at
her Pimlico school, London, Britain - 06 Nov 2007

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

David Linley, who yesterday celebrated his 46th Birthday, leaving
a Chelsea Patisserie, after dropping his daughter Margarita off at
her Pimlico school, London, Britain - 06 Nov 2007

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Thanks, Ice. He looks so much like his father! He doesn't look too amused, though.

He looks cold.... but yeah he does look unhappy too. :sad: I love how he rides his bike everywhere. It helps his physical wellbeing and contributes to saving the planet. :cool:

Pics 5.12.2007

Viscountess Linley and Viscount Linley, pictured attending the
K. Lagerfeld / Chanel Party at Nobu in London, UK, 05/12/2007.

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 *

And here are some cute old pics of David with his mother
taken in 1961 and 1963 by Lord Snowdon:

* Pic 1 * Pic 2 * Pic 3 * Pic 4 * Pic 5 *

Does anyone know what the outcome of the accusations of Linley being the person on the sex/drugs tapes ?
Or did it just get dropped from the news and brushed under the carpet? Was it ever proven that it was him on the video?

What lovely pictures Iceflower!:flowers:
Margaret was so pretty and Lord Snowdon is such a great photographer.

The two balackmailers will stand trial on 20th of December so it will be back in the news then.

They are alleged blackmailers. They have not yet been found guilty and convicted. We should all be very careful when commenting on matters which are to be heard in a criminal court.

Does anyone know what the outcome of the accusations of Linley being the person on the sex/drugs tapes ?
Or did it just get dropped from the news and brushed under the carpet? Was it ever proven that it was him on the video?

Well, there is not any video of Linley doing anything. The video was made by the blackmailers and shows the "royal aide" snorting cocaine and bragging about Linley. The aide claimed to have been given the coke in exchange for a sex act, but the lawyers have so far placed much doubt about the validity of the claims. For one thing, Linley went straight to the police when the tape found its way at his office. For another, it's just bragging and not possible to prove. The people on trial are the accused blackmailers, not Linley, but apparently Linley might have to testify that the men tried to blackmail him and sent his office the tape.

Princess Margaret was absolutely beautiful! The last picture with David and his mother is lovely.

Pic 6.2.2008

Viscountess Serena Linley and Viscount David Linley arrive at
the Conservative Party Black and White Ball in Battersea Park
on February 6, 2008 in London, England. by Chris Jackson/Getty

I think the black dress shows a bit too much ;)

---> Pic

Viscountess Serena Linley and Viscount David Linley arrive at
the Conservative Party Black and White Ball in Battersea Park
on February 6, 2008 in London, England. by Chris Jackson/Getty

I think the black dress shows a bit too much ;)

---> Pic

I think you're right! The Viscountess looks to be at grave risk of a wardrobe malfunction. :)

Hmmmm....well...not the smartest choice.....:ermm:

Thanks, Ice. I agree. The shoes don't fit w that outfit eithr, imo. They look like casual beach shoes or something w a more formal little (very little) black dress. Not a good choice for her this time in either aspect.

Is there a lot of speculation about him in the tabs these days...or has that story calmed down?

Thanks, Ice. I agree. The shoes don't fit w that outfit eithr, imo. They look like casual beach shoes or something w a more formal little (very little) black dress. Not a good choice for her this time in either aspect.
Totally agree with you. Does anyone else think that maybe she is dressing a little to young for her age?? And I can't figure out why, she looked great at the show a few months ago.

I don't think the shoes go with the dress at all

I am really surprised to see her wearing something that is so wron she always looks so fabulous and the peeptoe shoes with tights is so wrong. Really weird maybe she just decided to be well different from her normal glam self.

Pics 12.3.2008

Viscount David Linley and wife, Viscountess Serena Linley attending
the Mayfair Personality of the Year awards at the Grosvenor House
Hotel, London, 12/03/2008.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Question, does any one know the name of Serena's Nephew who will one day inhert the Earldom of Harrington??

Question, does any one know the name of Serena's Nephew who will one day inhert the Earldom of Harrington??

His name is Augustus.
He was born on September 26th 2005
He has a sister Tirkana
Source: Royalsportal BAN 2005

His name is Augustus.
He was born on September 26th 2005
He has a sister Tirkana
Source: Royalsportal BAN 2005

thank you. no other website has his name and it was really bugging me:bang:

Another question, has anyone got photos of Serena's parents? I've never seen her mother and I'm curious about them.

Serena looks a lot like her mother. If you follow this link and look below the header "Baptism of their daughter Margarita in 2002", and then click on the link "baptism celebration with the family", there's a picture there of Serena's parents. It's not a close-up, but you can really see the resemblance to her mother.

Another question, has anyone got photos of Serena's parents? I've never seen her mother and I'm curious about them.

Check out some of the links here:

Worldroots.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! I was really curious about her parents because Serena is always shown with her parents-in-law.
Janna

Time for a new thread.

Part 2 can be found here.



Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom