The Prince of Wales Current Events 9: April-October 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to know that it's not a serious illness..

Not yet best pics, but...Prince Charles during a tree planting
ceremony at his Highgrove home on May 23, 2008 in Tetbury,
England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Prince Charles has growth removed from face
May 23

The Prince of Wales has had a non-cancerous growth removed from his face, Clarence House has confirmed.

Prince Charles has growth removed from face - Telegraph
(I hope he´s well...:wub:)

The article is not really interesting - I never thought I had to read about the history of such operations in the RF...

I had a hearty laugh though when I saw that they thought is "Related Content" and link to it:

"Related Content
"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Well they had to put something, it is such a non story! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The article is not really interesting - I never thought I had to read about the history of such operations in the RF...
Sorry, i thought some people here - expect of me - maybe want to read the information about the Prince´s operation.
But nobody should feel the pressure to read the article!

Nothing major the surgery then??

Sorry, i thought some people here - expect of me - maybe want to read the information about the Prince´s operation.
milla Ca, it was not meant as a criticism of you for posting the story.
nature-055.gif
rainbow.GIF

Thank you for posting it.
The criticism was for the paper, it is such a minor procedure that not even a local anaesthetic was required and as with my husband, probably no stitches.

Nice pics!
Chelsea Physic Garden anniversary.The Prince of Wales tours the Chelsea Physic Garden London during an event to mark the 25th anniversary of the garden opening to the public, May 22 2008.
MediumPhoto
This is great, IMO!
MediumPhoto

Last edited:
Carlos of England, patient of a small benign tumor in face

For 22 hours

LONDON (AFP) - prince Carlos of England, heir to the British throne, was operated to extirpate a small benign tumor to him of the face, announced Friday the service of press of his official residence, Clarence House.
AFP: Carlos de Inglaterra, operado de un pequeño tumor benigno en rostro

Gisela, I'm sorry, I didn't mean my comment as critizism on your posting the article - thank you very much for taking the time to C&P the link! :flowers:

I just wanted to express that some things belong in the private sphere of somebody and that the Telegraph should not try to make a whole article from such a non-information. Especially with those attached links.:flowers:

Jo, I have to say that i understand your comment in a different way. But it´s okay for me now. I don´t want to make a big thing of it!:flowers:
Thank you for your words (and more) too, Skydragon!:flowers:

Charles's £30,000 full-time flower girl | Mail Online

(It´s the D.... Mail ( i would never forget...)and some parts of the article are reflecting the criticism the headline annouced, but some other parts are really nice and interesting..IMO)

Last edited:
Gisela, I'm sorry, I didn't mean my comment as critizism on your posting the article - thank you very much for taking the time to C&P the link! :flowers:

I just wanted to express that some things belong in the private sphere of somebody and that the Telegraph should not try to make a whole article from such a non-information. Especially with those attached links.:flowers:
I beg to differ. If it was cancer, the public needs to know. I am glad that it was taken care of, skin cancer (this is me, being a cancer survivor a yearly participant in the Susan G. Komen and ACS'S Relay for Life) has become very, very dangerous.
Though I am pleased it was taken care easily and effectively! :)

I love the pics of the couple with the Dalai Lama. He's amazing. I read many of his books. The best picture, him locking arms with the couple and walking to the house. Classic.

The Dalai Lama and Prince Charles were probably talking about their methods in talking to plants. ;) :D

The Dalai Lama and Prince Charles were probably talking about their methods in talking to plants. ;) :D
You never know! A lot of people thought he was a whack job when he went organic now look at us!

Thank you giov. :flowers: A little video and an article. :flowers:
Wales' Grand Slam winning rugby squad were asked for fitness tips by Prince Charles at a reception held in their honour

BBC NEWS | Wales | Prince talks fitness with Wales

Wales’ RBS Six Nations-winning rugby squad met the Prince of Wales today at a reception held in their honour.
The team were undefeated in this year’s tournament, earning a Grand Slam victory in their final match against France

Wales' rugby heroes meet Prince Charles - icWales

milla Ca, it was not meant as a criticism of you for posting the story.
nature-055.gif
rainbow.GIF

Thank you for posting it.
The criticism was for the paper, it is such a minor procedure that not even a local anaesthetic was required and as with my husband, probably no stitches.

Here in Australia a lot of "spots" like that are "frozen" no cuts or stitches

A PIONEERING new breast cancer research unit is to be officially opened this week by the charity's patron, Prince Charles.

The Breakthrough Breast Cancer Research Unit at the University of Edinburgh aims to improve breast cancer treatment and ensure that patients are treated in the most appropriate and effective way for their particular type of breast cancer.

Prince Charles to open breast cancer centre - Scotsman.com News

A PIONEERING new breast cancer research unit is to be officially opened this week by the charity's patron, Prince Charles.

The Breakthrough Breast Cancer Research Unit at the University of Edinburgh aims to improve breast cancer treatment and ensure that patients are treated in the most appropriate and effective way for their particular type of breast cancer.

Prince Charles to open breast cancer centre - Scotsman.com News
That is terrific!! :clap:

As a vociferous cheerleader for the environment and certain types of classical architecture, Prince Charles has never been afraid of a challenge.

Charles takes on China to save Ming dynasty houses from Beijing's concrete carbuncles | Environment | The Guardian

They are names that evoke sun- drenched orchards lost in the mists of time... Bloody Ploughman, Forty Shillings and Duck's Bill.
But apples such as these, long absent from our fruit bowls, could be making a comeback - thanks to Prince Charles.

Royal to the core: Charles aims to rescue long-lost apple varieties| News | This is London

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom