The Prince of Wales Current Events 7: September 2007-January 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skydragon might be Camilla, bored at highgrove, posting to pass the time:D

Well, if she is, then she must have an ipod with internet access because she posted a message the day before yesterday at exactly the time Camilla drove up to Westminster abbey alongside Charles.... :D

Well, if she is, then she must have an ipod with internet access because she posted a message the day before yesterday at exactly the time Camilla drove up to Westminster abbey alongside Charles.... :D
Have laptop, will travel! However I am not Camilla! :ROFLMAO:

I am not Camilla! :ROFLMAO:
I'm not convinced. People can say anything on message boards, and even claim to be not who they really are.
It's certainly an uncanny "coincidence" that both 'Skydragon' and 'CamillaPB' have the IDENTICAL number of letters! :D

Prince Charles to attend first Commonwealth heads summit

Charles will take part in some of the formal proceedings at the three-day summit in Kampala on November 23-25, as well as meet foreign ministers and heads of government in private talks on the shores of Lake Victoria .

International Reporter | Prince Charles to attend first Commonwealth heads summit

The report has actually got it wrong. Prince Charles has attended a Commonwealth conference before. In 1997 he attended the Commonwealth conference in Edinburgh, when he was invited by Nelson Mandela to attend the conference and a parallel meeting for heads of non-governmental organisations, such as the Prince's Trust. This time he has been invited by President Museveni of Uganda. To my knowledge the Queen has never invited Prince Charles to accompany her on any visit to a Commonwealth country.

I'm not convinced. People can say anything on message boards, and even claim to be not who they really are.
It's certainly an uncanny "coincidence" that both 'Skydragon' and 'CamillaPB' have the IDENTICAL number of letters! :D

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If Skydragon is Camilla - great then we have an insider's view to royal life! But, I really think Skydragon is a person close to it all. It is good to know the workings of royal life from the source close to BRF.:flowers:

If Skydragon is Camilla - great then we have an insider's view to royal life! But, I really think Skydragon is a person close to it all. It is good to know the workings of royal life from the source close to BRF.:flowers:

Skydragon, be honest. You are Camilla. And I'm Angela Lansbury. Who knew?

Pics 3.12.2007

The Prince of Wales visits injured troops
The Prince of Wales meets staff during his visit
to the Royal Centre for Defence Medicine at Selly
Oak Hospital in Birmingham, 3 December 2007

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

Thank you for the pics, iceflower!:flowers:

´His Royal Highness has been kind enough to visit here several times (...) It gives them enormous boost. We can see that every time he visits them - and there is a positive buzz afterwards.´

Prince Charles meets injured troops | UK Latest | Guardian Unlimited

HRH visits the Royal Centre for Defence Medicine (RCDM) at Selly Oak Hospital in Birmingham
3er December

The Prince of Wales - HRH visits the Royal Centre for Defence Medicine (RCDM) at Selly Oak Hospital in Birmingham

Last edited:
Pics 6.12.2007

Charles had a lot of fun today, it's nice to look at these pics of him :)

Prince Charles leads a group of Government Permanent Secretaries to
Upton in Northampton including a visit to a new school, Upton Meadows
Primary School, 6 December 2007

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 *

* Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 *

Thank you iceflower!:flowers: My favourite is your pic 5! And thank you to love_cc for posting some news!:flowers:

´It was brilliant´,´He wasn´t what i was expecting at all. I thought he would act posh and not really want to talk to us, but he was a really down-to- earth, friendly person.´

Mereway pupils thrilled to meet Charles - Northampton Chronicle and Echo

I don't think I have ever seen Prince Charles so happy. Used to be, you always saw pictures of him looking gloomy and dark, now he seems to have a smile all the time. I guess Camilla is greatly responsible for that, so for that alone, I like her better.:flowers:
I just have one question, why does PC always put his hand in his pocket like he is playing with something? I understand it is probably a nervous habit but it really bugs me. :bang:

Is it me or has Price Charles put on a few pounds? The double chin is looking more prominent.:flowers:

Here is a BBC- vidio about the Prince´s visit in Northampton:
November 6

BBC News Player - Prince visits new school

( If you interested in how many spoons of sugar Charles puts in his tea cup, you should watch it... maybe that´s the reason for his (only very little, i think:wub:) double chin...:lol:)

Lots and lots of catching up to do. Thank you for all the articles and pictures. :flowers:

Charles has a fine figure for someone of his age! ;)

Double chin? I think gravity begins to hit us all a little bit at some point, but I really don't think that little waddle could count as a double chin! It's quite charming, and we don't really notice it because he is so happy and smiling all the time now (whereas he was a bit reserved in the past)--
and, I think he looks so dashing in his well-cut suits. What an attractive man--

Here is a BBC- vidio about the Prince´s visit in Northampton:
November 6

BBC News Player - Prince visits new school

( If you interested in how many spoons of sugar Charles puts in his tea cup, you should watch it... maybe that´s the reason for his (only very little, i think:wub:) double chin...:lol:)

Let's club together and buy him a cincher for Christmas.

Prince Charles to attend accord signature of Saudi-Britain Cultural bodies
December 8

Riyadh : In the presence of Crown Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales and Prince Sultan bin Salman bin Abdulaziz, the Secretary General of the Higher Tourism Commission, and who is also the President of the Heritage Organization, the Prince of Wales Foundation and the School of Prince of Wales for traditional arts, and the Saudi Arabian-based Heritage Organization will sign in London on Tuesday a cooperation agreement

Prince Charles to attend accord signature of Saudi-British Cultural bodies | Indian Muslims

Can Prince Charles maintain royal legacy?

The racing world is holding its breath. Whatever any closet republicans may whisper, it realises the astonishing advantage that royal patronage brings.

Can Prince Charles maintain royal legacy? - Telegraph
- - - - - - - - - - -
And another snipe by the Dirty Mail! :bang:

How Prince Charles helped Spanish tile empire build a chain of 28 superstores in UK | the Daily Mail

Prince Charles was last night facing questions about his relationship with a Spanish tiling company which has boasted about using him in its marketing campaign.

The Prince of Wales hosted a surprise reception today to say thank you to Nina Barough, founder of health charity Walk The Walk.

Charity workers flash a Christmas bra much to Prince Charles' delight after reception at Clarence House| News | This is London

Prince Charles' posh food label has been left without any Christmas geese after thieves stole nearly £20,000 worth - and left a barn burning with 800 ducklings inside.

Thieves steal Duchy Original's stock of Christmas geese - and leave barn burning with 800 ducklings inside| News | This is London
:bang::bang:

Prince Charles' posh food label has been left without any Christmas geese after thieves stole nearly £20,000 worth - and left a barn burning with 800 ducklings inside.

Thieves steal Duchy Original's stock of Christmas geese - and leave barn burning with 800 ducklings inside| News | This is London
:bang::bang:

What a sad story! To steal the geese is so bad but but to burn the ducklings is more than worse. How devastating for the farmers and how sad for their children. The only good thing is to read that they get support from Clarence House.

Pics 11.12.2007

Charities sign memorandum
Britain's Prince of Wales talks to the chairman of Al-Turath Foundation,
Prince Sultan bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, right, during a reception
at Clarence House for the signing of a memorandum of cooperation
between two Prince of Wales' charities, The Prince's Foundation for the
Built Environment and The Prince's School of Traditional Arts, and Saudi
heritage organization, the Al-Turath Foundation, at Clarence House in
London, 11 Dec 2007

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Pics 12.12.2007

H.R.H Prince Charles The Prince of Wales annouced the finding
of his Accounting for Sustainability Project. He was joined by Rt.Hon.
Alistair Darling.MP the Chancellor of the Exchequer, Justing King Chief
Executive of J Sainsbury plc and Sir Michael Rake Chairman of BT Group
plc. St.James's Palace, London, 12 Dec 2007

* Pic 1 * Pic 2 * Pic 3 * Pic 4 *

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom