The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 04:24 PM
Royal Highness

Prince Charles tests eco friendly transport
Hampton Court Palace, London
June 4

Prince Charles at a test drive around the car park of Hampton Court Palace.

How to start the car?
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

After the test drive

Some more pics

Old 06-04-2007, 04:33 PM
Imperial Majesty

Thanks for those milla Ca, it looks as if he had a fun filled time!

Old 06-04-2007, 08:32 PM

How about that Honda Civic huh?! I know he wanted to drive that one home to show Milla!
More of the same.... Here's an article from a Saab website. It says he gave the royal thumbs-up for the new Saab BioPower car.
Saab News | Saab helps drive for cleaner heir
Old 06-05-2007, 01:48 PM

Prince William was nowhere in sight, yet Caroline Davies can't shake her daydreaming of him on his motorbike!
Old 06-06-2007, 06:23 AM
Imperial Majesty

CHAS CUDDLES UP TO HIS FANS

PRINCE Charles had plenty to smile about as he got a giant bear hug from a young fan yesterday.

CHAS CUDDLES UP TO HIS FANS - Top Stories - News - Mirror.co.uk

Prince Charles is an ale natural

Anyone who has paid twice the price for cardboard-tasting organic vegetables that may have been stuck on a truck for a week, then cold-warehoused for a month, knows that organic isn't always the best deal.

Star-Telegram.com | 06/06/2007 | Prince Charles is an ale natural
Old 06-07-2007, 07:40 AM
Courtier

GIRL WHO MADE ROYAL'S DAY

WHEN India Taylor-Nayar found her prince, she just reached out and gave him a big hug

GIRL WHO MADE ROYAL'S DAY - Top Stories - News - Mirror.co.uk
Old 06-07-2007, 07:43 AM
Imperial Majesty

Thumbs up

Prince of Wales made ICAEW honorary member

ICAEW gives out first every honorary membership, to Prince Charles. Dyson welcomes him to the institute during his inaugural speech.

Prince of Wales made ICAEW honorary member - Accountancy Age

Prince Charles becomes Royal Patron of the Great Fen Project

BREAKING NEWS 3PM: His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales has become the Royal Patron of the Great Fen Project - one of the most ambitious and expansive conservation projects in Europe

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/V...icleid=2938057
Old 06-07-2007, 05:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by milla Ca
The Prince of Wales named the most influential conservationist in the UK
7th June

HRH was chosen out of a list of the UK´s 20 most influential conservation heroes by a panel of leading conservationists for BBC Wildlife Magazine.

The Prince of Wales - The Prince of Wales named the most influential conservationist in the UK

That's wonderful news, thank you for sharing milla Ca!
Prince Charles definitely deserves this honour.

I'm glad Sir David Attenborough came second, I've always admired him and the work he does.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 06-08-2007, 05:49 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by milla Ca
The Prince of Wales named the most influential conservationist in the UK
7th June
Wonderful news, thanks milla Ca.
Old 06-08-2007, 08:02 AM

Ah what wonderful news I am waking up to on my birthday (on top of the sweet PMs I have from some of the members) to learn of the Prince's latest honor. I am so happy about this. I also just saw the photos of him in Wales from the Hello! site and they are stunning photos. The Prince and Duchess clearly enjoyed their engagements this week. They have been so much fun they forgot to call me for my birthday! Well, I suppose I can forgive them this one time, hehe!
Old 06-08-2007, 06:07 PM
Heir Apparent

Happy days for Prince of Wales as he visits principality

Prince Charles' newfound joie de vivre has been more evident than ever as he and Camilla continue their summer tour of Wales.
The 58-year-old royal was in stitches during a visit to Neuadd Lwyd B&B on Anglesey, as he attempted to open a gift. Creasing up with laughter, he eventually gave up on the task and accepted a helping hand.

And some wonderful pictures:
The Prince seemed highly amused by the fact that he couldn't get into his gift
Charles dissolves into laughter after struggling to open a present given to him at a B&B on Anglesey. He eventually gave up and recruited a little help
Charles was equally full of fun as he visited a community project in the village of Ystradgynlais
The good humour which seems to have marked this trip to Wales was very much in display as, in Bangor, he helped celebrate the founding of the University of Wales in his role of Chancellor
Two years into his marriage to Camilla the Prince seems to have found a tangible new contentment
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 06-09-2007, 06:14 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince's visit to former piggery

Prince Charles has spent the final day of his annual visit to Wales at a furniture workshop in a converted Victorian piggery in Powys.

BBC NEWS | Wales | Mid Wales | Prince's visit to former piggery
Old 06-09-2007, 06:39 AM
Royal Highness

The report from the Hello-Magazine tells us the same we so much like to see day by day: A happy Prince who enjoys life and who makes a fantastic job with a supportive and really wonderful wife by his side.
Thank you for posting Avalon!

HRH visits Powys on the final day of his annual summer tour of Wales
8th June

The Prince of Wales - HRH visits Powys on the final day of his annual summer tour of Wales

Prince Charles in town...but there´s no Camilla
8th June

Prince Charles visited Welshpool today, and chatted to people as he arrived at the town´s railway station this morning

http://www.countytimes.co.uk/news?articleid=2940833
Old 06-09-2007, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
Prince's visit to former piggery

Prince Charles has spent the final day of his annual visit to Wales at a furniture workshop in a converted Victorian piggery in Powys.

BBC NEWS | Wales | Mid Wales | Prince's visit to former piggery
But no pictures of any pigs? I would have loved to see him meet some pigs. I have a large soft spot for them. No pigs in the video either.... But it was good to see the locals receiving him so well. They all said very nice things about his interest and enthusiasm about things.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:57 AM
Imperial Majesty

A Prince among papers

LOCAL newspapers were given right royal backing this week as Prince Charles praised them for the way they serve communities.

A Prince Among Papers (from Harrow Times)

PRINCE JOY AT VC HERO

PRINCE Charles has expressed his joy that VC Gurkha Tul Bahadur Pun will be allowed into Britain following a Mirror campaign

PRINCE JOY AT VC HERO - Top Stories - News - Mirror.co.uk

Don't we treat heroes with respect & dignity!
Old 06-11-2007, 12:37 PM
Royal Highness

Charles is made an accountant
June 11

The Prince of Wales has become the first honorary member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW).

icWales - Charles is made an accountant
Old 06-12-2007, 01:34 PM

I think the Prince's Accounting for Sustainability scheme for ICAEW is such a great idea. It gives companies incentive to be "greener" by giving the best green policies the competitive edge. He has the advantage too of being able to press heavily for it through all the companies that received aid from the Prince's Trust. I feel very positively about this particular initiative of his.
Old 06-13-2007, 04:17 PM
Administrator

Pics 13.6.2007

Prince Charles, Prince of Wales hosts a reception at Clarence House for the Actor's Benevolent Fund and laughs with Penelope Keith on June 13, 2007 in London, England. POOL/Graham Picture Library/Getty

Pic 1
Pic 2
Picture gallery
Old 06-13-2007, 04:29 PM
Royal Highness

Thank you Iceflower for posting the nice pics!
Here is the gallery from Polfoto:

POLFOTO - altid med i billedet
Old 06-13-2007, 04:55 PM
Imperial Majesty

Fantastically happy pictures, he really looks as if he is enjoying himself.

Thank You both for posting them.

Closed Thread

Tags
prince charles, prince of wales