The Prince of Wales Current Events 4: January-April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the pics iceflower!:flowers:

A brave Prince is smiling there today!

Charles doesn't really need a wig but I wonder if he would consider wearing one. I wear one all the time now and I have to say, it's so much easier than dealing with your own hair. Then again, maybe he is wearing a wig and it's deceptively thin.

It could be a fill-in toupee.

Maybe he has as much hair as Prince Albert of Monaco but with a little Donald Trump-like rearranging, he ends up more like Hugh Laurie (who incidentally wears a piece while on "House" but not in real life).

Prince Charles lets his hair down as he jives to a spot of reggae

The Prince of Wales had a hair-raising experience yesterday as he came face to face with a shop full of wigs. Facing the large display, he asked William Mendes, the owner of Juliet’s Hair and Beauty Superstore in Harlesden High Street: “Are they guaranteed not to blow off?”

Prince Charles lets his hair down as he jives to a spot of reggae-News-UK-TimesOnline

Suonymona said:
It could be a fill-in toupee.

Maybe he has as much hair as Prince Albert of Monaco but with a little Donald Trump-like rearranging, he ends up more like Hugh Laurie (who incidentally wears a piece while on "House" but not in real life).

There's an image I didn't need in my head!:lol:

Prince Charles with schoolchildren at the Hampton Court Learning Centre

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected
Britain's Royal Family on Yahoo! News Photos

5th March 2007
HRH visits neighbourhood renewal projects in Harlesden, North West London

The Prince of Wales - HRH visits neighbourhood renewal projects in Harlesden, North West London

6 th March 2007
HRH opens the Clore Learning Centre in Hampton Court Palace

The Prince of Wales - HRH opens the Clore Learning Centre at Hampton Court Palace

HRH writes a new book on organic gardening

The Prince of Wales - HRH writes a new book on organic gardening

________
What a nice pic!:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
milla Ca said:
Prince Charles with schoolchildren at the Hampton Court Learning Centre

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

Britain's Royal Family on Yahoo! News Photos
Poor Charles. Looks not so happy today...:neutral:Time for Camilla to come home.

Pictures from yesterday (March 5th) leaving Camilla
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/8916/surgey0.th.jpg

[img=http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/8818/surg1ah5.th.jpg]

[img=http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/8916/surgey0.th.jpg]

abaca press

hornsen said:
Poor Charles. Looks not so happy today...:neutral:Time for Camilla to come home.
People tend to forget the poor husband, I wonder if Camilla has that awful post op cough?

Skydragon said:
People tend to forget the poor husband, I wonder if Camilla has that awful post op cough?

She probably does, along with a sore throat, usually do to an over inflated endotracheal cuff. A pretty common event. Hopefully it won't last for long. :flowers:

hornsen said:

I hope the Royal Couple will be reunited at the weekend!
When Camilla is going better day by day, and she is at home at Highgrove, i think we will see next week a much more happier Prince doing his duties.

I don't want to drudge up any C/C/D drama but I never saw photos of Charles looking so unhappy leaving Diana while she was in hospital.
Which is why I think Charles is very much in love with Camilla even now.

My Opinion only.

Can't wait to see the pics from today's visit to Dagenham. It'll be wierd to see Charles at my old school.

BeatrixFan said:
Can't wait to see the pics from today's visit to Dagenham. It'll be wierd to see Charles at my old school.

The visit is announced for tomorrow.
I think the press is removed from Camilla´s hospital. No pics from Charles or family.

Of course it is. I'm going mad. I've got the 8th on my perpetual calendar not the 7th!

Suonymona said:
I don't want to drudge up any C/C/D drama but I never saw photos of Charles looking so unhappy leaving Diana while she was in hospital.
Which is why I think Charles is very much in love with Camilla even now.

My Opinion only.
Dont forget the only times Diana was ever in the hospital was the births of the boys. Of course Prince Charles looked happy!

Here are some more pics from today - Charles visiting Robert Clark Comprehensive School, that has been transformed into one of the most successful schools in London under Headmaster Paul Grant, in Dagenhan, east London, UK on March 8, 2007.

These two are great : Charles 1 and Charles 2
Click here for the whole gallery!

I´m so glad he can laugh again.

Saw pics from visiting him Camilla today: Prince Charles leaving King Edward VII's Hospital, London, Britain - 08 Mar 2007

Fotobanka isifa image service

Lovely pictures everyone, Thank You! :flowers:

Mr Moody looks very young in iceflowers pics! :lol:

That shiner Charles seemed to be sporting in the car shots of him leaving the Duchess' hospital is healing nicely.

Here are some pics of today : "Prince Charles Attends Pub Is The Hub Reception At Clarence House" on March 9, 2007 in London, England

Charles 1
Charles 2
Click here for the whole getty picture gallery!

Prince who can´t help interfering

Prince who can't help interfering | News | This is London

In the article milla Ca has posted, all the 'worthies' are saying IF he doesn't change when he becomes monarch..... Charles has already said he knows he will be unable to comment on anything when that happens.
Charles has never said he is not taking sides, just that he does not side with one political party or another!
As for getting a disgruntled ex employee to comment, well, she is hardly going to say anything favourable is she. Ex employees who have lost a claim for unfair dismissal tend to seize every opportunity to 'get at' the person who sacked them, for not being able to do her job!:rolleyes:
Then the author 'exposes' common and successful business practise, what do they want The Duchy to do, run at a massive loss, so they can point out that Charles has not appointed very good managers to look after it? Let the tenants live there free of charge... It's a business, not a charity! :wacko:

I´m glad that i can´t watch Channel 4. My blood pressure is far to high only when i read this article, but i coudn´t bear to hear more rubbish things from Simon Barnes on TV.

Channel 4 is the channel which has just allowed some maverick producer to produce a programme debunking global warming and calling it science; the same guy has been doing hatchet jobs on environmental issues for years and Channel 4 has been airing them, even after one of them was turned down by the BBC for being no better than propaganda. Since Prince Charles is a known environmentalist, no the wonder Channel 4 nabobs don't have much time for him.

Channel 4 programmes: Dispatches
12th March 2007

Clarence House today published on its website copies of the two letters which Sir Micheal Peat, The Prince of Wales´s Principal Private Secretary, has sent in response to questions from Channel 4´s Dispatches programmes.

The Prince of Wales - Channel 4 programme: Dispatches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom