The Prince of Wales Current Events 11: November 2009-March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think people would jump at the chance to work for the POW.

He may ( or may not) be a demanding boss, but I would think the average British citizen, would find it an honor to work for the heir to the throne. And how would one know the truth on what kind of boss they will get until after they are hired. And he pays well I read somewhere.

I've been saying almost totally nice things lately about The Boss. HRH may approach me with an offer.

He does, indeed. But then The Prince looks good in just about everything he wears, imho.

Wow.. he really looks sharp in uniform doesn't he? :ohmy:

His former valet Stephen Barry once said that Charles has an entire room filled with uniforms- all of which he is entitled to wear.
I forget how many there were but I know it was more than thirty different uniforms!

Prince Charles attended the world premiere of "The Arch of Enlightenment" at
the Curzon Mayfair cinema in London January 31, 2011. The film is a television
documentary on the restoration of South Korea's national monument, the
Gwanghwamun Arch.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** daylife gallery **

Prince Charles has attended an investiture ceremony at Buckingham Palace,
London, February 8, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga **

In the evening he also attended a fund-raising gala dinner supported by representatives
from Zimbabwean charities at Claridge's in central London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** daylife ** zimbio gallery ** belga **

Last edited:
Prince Charles was greeted by vibrant African dancing - and Scottish artist Annie Lennox - at an event to raise funds for Zimbabwe.

He smiled warmly as the Zambezi Express drummers and dancers performed on arrival at Claridge's in central London for the event organised by The Aid to Zimbabwe Trust.

And the Prince met David Cameron's new communications chief Craig Oliver at the event for the first time since his appointment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ince-Charles-Zimbabwe-charity-fundraiser.html

Today, February 9, 2011, Prince Charles is one a one day visit to the EU institutions.
At the European Parliament he attended the "Low Carbon Economy" conference.

* daylife gallery * belga gallery *

* Prince Charles: Climate sceptics gamble with the future *

I am often taken to task for criticizing Prince Albert but the truth is I compare him to Prince Charles who championed the environmental cause long before it became mainstream. I remember him lampooned in cartoons talking to plants etc. He is a true pioneer. I'm sorry, but until Albert stops jetting around constantly on his private jet leaving a huge carbon footprint, I will only consider him to be a pretender. Prince Charles is the real deal. JMO.

Prince Charles has hosted a dinner at St James Palace for the British Asian
Trust, February 16, 2011.

Has Prince Charles borrowed his wife's glasses?(pic. 2)
I haven't seen him in reading glasses until now.

I've seen him in glasses before, they don't look like Camilla's.

Never seen him in glasses before, nope those are not Camilla's. Charles looks really good in them!

The Prince of Wales has visited the family run Stannah Group to mark the
manufacture of their 500,000 stairlift on February 21, 2011 in Andover,
England.

** Pic ** zimbio/gettyimages gallery **

The Prince of Wales has hosted a Charity Next reception at Clarence House,
London, February 23, 2011.

Forgive the catty comments --- It is the Daily Mail after all? But that Catherine looks beautiful!
---------------
She and her husband have been dubbed ‘Hollywood royalty’ but earlier today Catherine Zeta-Jones met a real member of the Royal family as she picked up a CBE.

The Hollywood actress and her husband Michael Douglas, 66, arrived at Buckingham palace with their children Dylan and Carys for the ceremony.

Catherine, 41, was given the award for services to the film industry and to charity and was presented with the honour by Prince Charles.

Read more: Catherine Zeta-Jones beams as she is honoured with CBE from Prince Charles | Mail Online

and also on http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities-news-in-pics/24-02-2011/55782/

Last edited:

I've had the change to see the relevant part of the ceremony on Television
yesterday, Catherine with her princess dress and Charles' excitment have
made me grin...;)

A sadder event took place last night: The Prince of Wales signed a book of
condolence at New Zealand House in central London expressing his sympathy
for the victims of the New Zealand earthquake. His message read:
"With my deepest possible sympathy for the people of New Zealand at such
a time of tragedy."

That side profile of Catherine makes her look like Princess Mary so much.

Maybe that was the intention..:D

The Prince of Wales today attended a reception for staff and supporters of The Royal Society
for the Protection of Birds in celebration of his receiving the Society’s Medal for Services to
Wildlife Conservation at Clarence House, London.

** PA: Charles's albatross work recognised **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom