The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 11:53 AM
Aristocracy

Woman held over nuisance mails to Charles:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/latest/...name_page.html

Old 04-06-2006, 04:49 PM
Courtier

new article about Prince Charles:Charles gives tips on keeping fits

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...portaltop.html

Old 04-06-2006, 06:44 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_cc
new article about Prince Charles:Charles gives tips on keeping fits
He is right saying that women are esential for men to stay fit but no every man has Camilla
Old 04-10-2006, 07:18 PM
Courtier

The Sun Online: Babs rant at Prince 'tryst'

Barbra Streisand has denied claims in a book that she had an affair with Prince Charles. click here: http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006160396,00.html
Old 04-16-2006, 06:11 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Charles, Britain’s “dissident” future king

LONDON - Relations between Queen Elizabeth II and heir apparent Prince Charles have long been delicate, but experts on Britain’s royal family say mother and eldest son appear to be closer than ever before.

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayA...ction=theworld
Old 04-16-2006, 06:58 AM
Royal Highness

i think this settling in and happiness that we're seeing is all down to Diana. if she hadn't come along and shaken things up for the better, none of this would have happened. the RF needed her to open their eyes - and don't kid yourself - their eyes were opened. i'm so glad that Charles is finally with the woman he truly loves and that his relationship with his mother is getting better because she is first and foremost his mother and every parent and child should have a good relationship because when it's all said and done all you have is family.
Old 04-16-2006, 07:07 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
Prince Charles, Britain’s “dissident” future king

LONDON - Relations between Queen Elizabeth II and heir apparent Prince Charles have long been delicate, but experts on Britain’s royal family say mother and eldest son appear to be closer than ever before.

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayA...ction=theworld
You always post great articles, Skydragon! Thanks you for it (I think I have thanked you for great articles for at least another twenty times ).
I do think that Charle's marriage to Camilla might have imrooved the relations of the Queen and Prince Charles. He is much happier and relaxed now. As a mother, I am sure she is also happy for her son.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 04-16-2006, 07:33 AM
Imperial Majesty

As you would expect Duchess, I disagree.

The happiness and contentment we are now seeing comes from a happy man. Why is he happy, because he is with a woman he has loved for 30+ years and who has loved him for 30+ years.

He has been unhappy for so many years, he must have thought that his chance of happiness was long gone. To have been denied marriage to the woman he loved and then had to endure an unhappy marriage to someone he didn't, would be enough to make others 'give up'. Charles and Camilla were being accepted into society and then had to wait a further 8 years before they could finally 'tie the knot'.

Charles is now with the woman he should have been with from the 70's and it shows on his smiling face.
Old 04-16-2006, 07:38 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
You always post great articles, Skydragon! Thanks you for it (I think I have thanked you for great articles for at least another twenty times ).
I do think that Charle's marriage to Camilla might have improoved the relations of the Queen and Prince Charles. He is much happier and relaxed now. As a mother, I am sure she is also happy for her son.
Thank you Avalon and I am sure you are right. :)
Old 04-16-2006, 10:39 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Thank you Avalon and I am sure you are right. :)
You are most welcome, Skydragon. :)
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 04-21-2006, 02:29 AM
Heir Apparent

A pretty funny article, though the most intriguing part is the first sentence.

Pink to party with the Prince's
Pink may have turned down Prince William but she isn't planning on missing her chance with Prince Charles!

http://www.itv.com/news/entertainment_682935.html
Old 04-21-2006, 10:49 AM
Courtier

The Prince of Wales at Gordon Highlanders Museum today
Abaca Press
Old 04-21-2006, 10:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks Andry,for these pics. I Feel ,especially after seeing his tribute the Prince of Wales has a very signifacant role to play in Britian and I Dare say I Am a fan :) His work with so many different Charities is Remarkable . As we look back on the Queens 80 years we must also I Think look forward ,Forward to the Future a good Future I Belive the Monarchy is still very relavant I Also belive Charles will make a great King LONG LIVE THE QUEEN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUR MAJESTY!!!!! (Hope that makes some sense lol) :)
Old 04-22-2006, 07:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

wonderful that Harry is out and about helping his Father and taking his first solo steps The Monarchy from this point on I Think has a promising Future
Old 04-29-2006, 09:39 AM
Imperial Majesty

Margaret's grief draws a touching Royal response

Charles donates piece to victims' art auction after hearing of tragic mum's heartbreak - 29 April 2006

The story of a west Belfast mother bereaved in the Troubles so touched Prince Charles that he has donated one of his own paintings for an auction in aid of a victims' charity.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...p?story=689024
Old 04-29-2006, 02:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thats so nice of him :)
Old 04-29-2006, 02:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Margaret's grief draws a touching Royal response

Charles donates piece to victims' art auction after hearing of tragic mum's heartbreak - 29 April 2006

The story of a west Belfast mother bereaved in the Troubles so touched Prince Charles that he has donated one of his own paintings for an auction in aid of a victims' charity.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...p?story=689024
That is a very nice and touching article. Very good of His Royal Highness to do that, showes he has got a big heart. :)
Thanks (again) for the article, Skydragon.
Old 05-01-2006, 06:05 AM
Imperial Majesty

Down with the crown, republicans push to end monarchy in Britain

Britain's Prince Charles may have a fight on his hands when the time comes to inherit the crown from his elderly mother, Queen Elizabeth II, if a growing band of republicans has its way.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060430...s_060430203958

I'm not too worried, they only have 1000 members!
Old 05-03-2006, 05:01 AM
Imperial Majesty

City's masterplan to be revealed

A £100m masterplan for central Lincoln is to be unveiled when Prince Charles visits the city on Wednesday.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/l...re/4967130.stm
Old 05-03-2006, 09:28 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Charles supports cathedral appeal

THE Prince of Wales has made a surprise donation to help restore one of Wales' most historic cathedrals, it was revealed last night.

http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/0100n...name_page.html

Tags
prince charles, prince of wales