Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 3: June-July 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall begin their three-day visit to Wales at Gellia Aur Rural Training Centre in llandeilo today, 12 July 2005. Pictures from Getty:

The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall embarks on a three-day visit to Wales at Gellia Aur Rural Training Centre on July 12, 2005 in Carmarthenshire, Scotland. The Royal couple are in the Welsh principality for 3 days of public engagements.
Photos from gettyimages

Attachments

• a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 172
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 159
  • a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 174
  • a5.jpg
    a5.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 160
  • a6.jpg
    a6.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 144
  • a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 197
C looks comfortable in that dress, instead of some suits.

mandyy said:
The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall embarks on a three-day visit to Wales at Gellia Aur Rural Training Centre on July 12, 2005 in Carmarthenshire, Scotland. The Royal couple are in the Welsh principality for 3 days of public engagements.
Photos from gettyimages

Thank you for the pictures mandyy! :)

Camilla looks very relaxed at this occasion. The summer dress looks great on her and paired with the strand of pearls, she is the epitome of casual elegance!

More importantly, she is looking very comfortable in her role as the Duchess of Cornwall. She looks like she's been having a good time meeting people at her various engagements and is comfortable (not necessarily happy, but dealing with it) with the media attention.

I think Camilla has been doing a very good job so far and has taken all the changes in her life in stride. She has been well turned out for her engagements and has behaved in a manner that is respectful of the monarchy and has done a good job in representing the monarchy.

Prince Charles and late Diana,Princess of Wales in Wales in 1981 before Princess Diana become pregnant with William

c.gif
c.gif
c.gif

Sarah, diana WAS pregnant in her visito to wales in 1981.

corazon said:
Sarah, diana WAS pregnant in her visito to wales in 1981.

you're right but im really forgot!

thanks for tell me

Sara Boyce

TRH The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall on the last day of their summer visit to Wales yesterday:
Pictures from Getty Images:

Attachments

• 53237349.jpg
    53237349.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 157
  • 53238041.jpg
    53238041.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 160
  • 53237375.jpg
    53237375.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 183
  • 53237367.jpg
    53237367.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 170
  • 53237364.jpg
    53237364.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 151
  • 53237359.jpg
    53237359.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 187
  • PrinceDuchessthevillageofPendolyanGlarmoganWales14thJuly.jpg
    PrinceDuchessthevillageofPendolyanGlarmoganWales14thJuly.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 683
  • DuchessofCornwalltherapystudentHirokoCaediff14thJuly.jpg
    DuchessofCornwalltherapystudentHirokoCaediff14thJuly.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 197
The Duchess of Cornwall visits the University Hospital of Wales yesterday in Cardiff:
Pictures from Abaca Press

Attachments

• DuchessofCornwallpatientsWales14thJuly.jpg
    DuchessofCornwallpatientsWales14thJuly.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 163
  • DuchessUniversityHospitalofWalesCardiff14thJuly.jpg
    DuchessUniversityHospitalofWalesCardiff14thJuly.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 191
  • DuchesssigningUniversityHospitalofWales14thJuly.jpg
    DuchesssigningUniversityHospitalofWales14thJuly.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 216
  • DuchessofCornwallwithpatientsandstaff14thJuly.jpg
    DuchessofCornwallwithpatientsandstaff14thJuly.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 123
  • DuchessofCornwallUniversityHospitalofWales14thJuly.jpg
    DuchessofCornwallUniversityHospitalofWales14thJuly.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 153
  • DuchessHeadofMedicalPhysics14thJuly.jpg
    DuchessHeadofMedicalPhysics14thJuly.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 166
http://www.princeofwales.gov.uk/news/2005/07.jul/wales_02.php
The Prince and The Duchess officially open a new station at the Talyllyn Railway and unveil a plaque to mark the occasion

http://www.fwi.co.uk/Articles/2005/...amily+farms.htm
Prince of Wales backs family farms

http://www.princeofwales.gov.uk/new...ul/wales_03.php
The Prince and The Duchess observe two minutes silence for the victims of the terrorist attacks on London, during a visit to Pendoylan

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/4681797.stm
Camilla feels the heat on tour

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...in_page_id=1770
Yeah, but no, but yeah... Camilla IS a Little Britain fan!

http://www.shropshirestar.com/show_...e.php?aID=35165
Crowds are charmed by Camilla

http://www.fwi.co.uk/Articles/2005/...amily+farms.htm
Prince of Wales backs family farms

http://www.princeofwales.gov.uk/speeches/religion_14072005.html
speeches-header.gif

An article by HRH The Prince of Wales in the aftermath of the terrorist attacks on London, published in the Daily Mirror, Thursday 14th July 2005

Royal visit delights lifeboatmen
http://new.edp24.co.uk/content/News/story.aspx?brand=EDPOnline&category=News&tBrand=edponline&tCategory=news&itemid=NOED14%20Jul%202005%2019%3A18%3A21%3A303

Last edited by a moderator:
Royal News Princess Diana Portrait Removed During Royal Tour

July 15, 2005, 1:24:07
000000blank.jpg
Royal News today: The portrait of the late princess was taken from the top of a staircase in the Marble Hall and put in a corridor while the prince and the Duchess of Cornwall toured the hall as part of their official three-day visit to Wales.

Officials confirmed the picture of Diana - who died in a Paris car crash in 1997 - was moved as part of an "operational matter".

A Cardiff Council spokesman said: "Pictures and portraits are often changed around at the Marble Hall."

Council leader Rodney Berman claimed the portrait was moved to allow the royal charters concerning the declaration of Cardiff as a city and thecapital of Wales to be displayed.He said: "It was simply an operational matter."

A Clarence House spokeswoman has also refuted suggestions the moving of the painting was not planned so the newly-wed couple would avoid seeing it.

She is quoted by BBC.co.uk as saying: "The original route that we were going to take would still have gone past the picture in its new position." "It is not an issue, we are not trying to hide from it.

"There are pictures of Diana all over Wales, she was the Princess of Wales after all."

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/entertainment/73882004.htm

Happy birthday to the Duchess of Cornwall with more and more happiness come to her.Today is her 58th birthday.

The Royal Coat of Arms of Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cornwall

Attachments

• Coat of Arms of H.R.H. The Duchess of Cornwall.jpg
    Coat of Arms of H.R.H. The Duchess of Cornwall.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 672
Happy Birthday Camilla! I like the coat of arms - very stylish. Thought it a nice touch to include her fathers coat of arms as well as Charles'.

happy birthday to HRH^^
Georgia, i think all married women have both her father and her husband's coat of arms to make her own coat of arms...i agree with you that it is a very stylish one:)

Thanks for all the lovley pics of the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall!
Minka

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE DUCHESS OF CORNWALL! (a bit late but better late than never :) )

I have just found series of pics of the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall today at the second Royal Garden Party.This is her first attendance at the Garden Party:
Photos from Abacausa Press:

Attachments

• 384203.jpg
    384203.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 196
  • 384204.jpg
    384204.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 691
  • 384205.jpg
    384205.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 471
  • 384206.jpg
    384206.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 217
  • 384207.jpg
    384207.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 516
  • 384208.jpg
    384208.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 182
  • 384209.jpg
    384209.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 162
And later TRH had a Meeting with The President Hamid Karzai at Clarence House:
From Abacausa Press:

Attachments

• 384210.jpg
    384210.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 192
  • 384211.jpg
    384211.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 187
  • 384212.jpg
    384212.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 222
She's kind of looking like and older version of Diana with the blond hair and all.

I love her suit. It's very stylish. I was watching an interview with Mr. Karzai on BBC today but I didn't know he was in the UK.

Camilla looks like an older Diana?

I couldn't agree more with the last person to post on this topic -- in response to the post that said Camilla is looking like an older Diana! The only possible similarity is the color of the hair and even that isn't quite right. But otherwise, there's no way Camilla could ever look like Diana! One is an older woman and one was young, fresh and beautiful. I"m sure Diana would have aged better than Camilla has. She's only 58? Add another 10 years and I'd believe it. Sorry - just can't muster up the support for her and for Charles. They should have married all those years ago if they wanted to, before they ruined the life of Diana, her boys and Camilla's husband.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, could we now sheathe the claws and get back on topic?

Elspeth

British Royals moderator

portergirl said:
I couldn't agree more with the last person to post on this topic -- in response to the post that said Camilla is looking like an older Diana! The only possible similarity is the color of the hair and even that isn't quite right. But otherwise, there's no way Camilla could ever look like Diana! One is an older woman and one was young, fresh and beautiful. I"m sure Diana would have aged better than Camilla has. She's only 58? Add another 10 years and I'd believe it. Sorry - just can't muster up the support for her and for Charles. They should have married all those years ago if they wanted to, before they ruined the life of Diana, her boys and Camilla's husband.

Sheathe the claws?? She has a right to her opinion. Anyone who defends Diana is totally beaten down! If you think this is going to die down, it just isn't. It is just reality, just like we have to look and deal with Camilla. It goes both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom