The Late Diana, Princess of Wales News Thread 5: April-June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the media is blowing this card way ban out of proportion.

sirhon11234 said:
Well, it's like the flag at half staff outrage: the media wants to keep up that "cruel Royal Family vs. Diana" nonsense, and this postcard nonsense is all they have to work with.

sirhon11234 said:
It's more likely they're taking the mickey. Here's some quotes:

"Not once during President Bush’s speech to welcome Queen Elizabeth to America did he invoke the spirit of Princess Diana."

"Manchester United did not dedicate their winning of the Premier League to the memory of the People’s Princess, without whom their triumph would have been devoid of glory."

"Tony Blair has not once uttered the real reason for his imminent departure, which – naturally - coincides with the tenth anniversary of Diana’s passing."

Anorak is a satirical news site, all of their articles are supposed to be funny! :lol:

Why Paul Burrel doesn't leave royal family alone. I don't like Camilla, but I think him more he should not make such old comments.

and once again Paul Burrell really is a rat. :lol:

That is a little unfair to insult Ratus Ratus or Ratus norvegicus!

Surffice to say he is less than something smelly someone has stepprd in and is still on the bottom of their shoe. :voodoo:

Maybe Mr Burrell is a bit peeved that Camilla won't let him try on her summer wardrobe.

Because he only wants to appear in the media.

I'm sure this the 3rd or 4th time I have seen this 'news'. Just how many bikes did she have to sell? :rolleyes:

Skydragon said:
I'm sure this the 3rd or 4th time I have seen this 'news'. Just how many bikes did she have to sell? :rolleyes:

Or, rather, how many newspapers need to fill space? :D

The article states that the bike was owned by the family of a former housekeeper to the Spencers, so the sale proceeds are theirs, as is their right.

The successful bidder was overcome by an attack of hyperbole: :lol:
We decided it should be saved for the nation

We decided it should be saved for the nation.

Well, that's nice. How do they decide who gets to ride it first, though? :ROFLMAO:

Since it seems to have been given the status of holy relic, it will be preserved in aspic for the benefit of future generations.
"The Life of Brian" and the sandal come to mind.

Last edited:
One more film on Diana and Dodi. I don't tolerate more these conspiracy theories.
They should leave Diana alone.

I'am tired of seeing films on Diana' death, what about one on her life.

fatima_gudzzye said:
One more film on Diana and Dodi. I don't tolerate more these conspiracy theories.
They should leave Diana alone.

I agree with you. I don't tolerate more. The newspapers, magazines,.... continue seeking any thing to win money with Diana's story.

Well, if people didn't buy this stuff, the papers, magazines, and TV stations wouldn't be producing it. The consumers do share some of the blame.

Elspeth said:
Well, if people didn't buy this stuff, the papers, magazines, and TV stations wouldn't be producing it. The consumers do share some of the blame.

I agree with you. Their buisness depends on our support. The people who blame paparazzi for the death of princess Diana were sometimes the first persons to buy tabloids when a scoop came out of her life... It's all a matter of money!

This book seems a little interesting but since its facts mixed with fiction I won't buy the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom