The Late Diana, Princess of Wales News Thread 3: September 2005-September 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:p You've got to hand it to the BRF. Spending 50,000 pounds on a spare wedding dress in case. In case of what?

Is it the one I read about in "Hello," with a re-broadcast of Princess Diana's interview ten years ago combined with some commentary by the producer and others involved? It's not been shown in the US. I was also wondering if anyone had seen it and what was revealed, if anything.

corazon said:
somebody see the panorama's interview the last night? Here only is bbc world so I cant see it.

I found it so ironic that, while the Testino photos of Diana are printed in Vanity Fair, they are also running a large article about Camilla and Charles (and revelations by close friends, including some comments from Camilla's brother). It was a good article with some "new" pictures of Camilla from the 1960s.

Time has healed old wounds. Diana, Charles, and Camilla are and were members of the BRF. It makes sense to include them together. They divorced and made peace. There was more to Diana than the tragic figure she portrayed. She was happy after the divorce and the pics prove it. Since her kids said that these pics were the most like Diana then I assume Diana was happy before too. Testino is a wonderfull photographer and these are my favorite pics of Diana. Testino also said he would like to take pics of Camilla too. With his talent im sure he would take great pics.

Princejonnhy25 said:
Time has healed old wounds. Diana, Charles, and Camilla are and were members of the BRF. It makes sense to include them together. They divorced and made peace. There was more to Diana than the tragic figure she portrayed. She was happy after the divorce and the pics prove it. Since her kids said that these pics were the most like Diana then I assume Diana was happy before too. Testino is a wonderfull photographer and these are my favorite pics of Diana. Testino also said he would like to take pics of Camilla too. With his talent im sure he would take great pics.

i would agree with that posts!

Mario Testino been photographer of Princess Diana for years because Diana really big favourite of him and collection pictures of her before she died for covers of Vanity Fair Covers and Mario and Diana taking together for last pictures before she passed away.

but i think Diana would be happy for divorces to Prince Charles because he had affairs to Camilla since 1970's and let Diana have good peace after their divorces from Prince Charles in 1996 they wont forget that again ever!

but i read covers of late Princess Diana and Prince Charles&Duchess of Cornwall in same magazine and Princess Diana have ready for picture gallery of late Princess in 1997 what Diana really like or not and Prince Charles and his new bride Camilla been travel to USA for 8 days past weeks ago.

but i dont think Mario like Camilla very much and if Diana would feel hurt very much!

Sara Boyce

but i dont think Mario like Camilla very much and if Diana would feel hurt very much!

Well Diana is dead so it cant hurt he feelings. Testino actully said that he would love to photograph Camilla. In his exact words he said that Camilla is a very attractive women for her age and i would love to take pics of her. I dont think it is a betrayel. Even Diana recoginzed Camilla and accepted her.

Press View For "Diana, Princess Of Wales By Mario Testino"

From getty images

Attachments

• 56253438.jpg
    56253438.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 132
  • 56253455.jpg
    56253455.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 158
  • 56253475.jpg
    56253475.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 120
  • 56253479.jpg
    56253479.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 131
  • 56253496.jpg
    56253496.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 127
  • 56253676.jpg
    56253676.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 99
  • 56253678.jpg
    56253678.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 126
  • 56253681.jpg
    56253681.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 132
  • 56253682.jpg
    56253682.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 181
  • 56253758.jpg
    56253758.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 131
More photos from getty images

Attachments

• 56253772.jpg
    56253772.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 123
  • 56253916.jpg
    56253916.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 119
  • 56253924.jpg
    56253924.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 128
  • 56253925.jpg
    56253925.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 120
  • 56253955.jpg
    56253955.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 130
  • 56254043.jpg
    56254043.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 167
Diana looked fabulous in those pics....i wish i can see those pics in person..haha

Im going to see the exhitibition hopefully later in the month , really like Mario Testino work,
and the princess looks fab!

Last edited:
wonderful pictures...diana is looking really beautiful and peacful in the pics...they seem to be soo real {im dunno why but i got sad seeing them :( } ...im sure it must be really overwhelming seeing such large sized pics in person...hope i get to do that soon!!

This weekend the WE television network in the US has some royal specials, including a show "Diana's Dresses" about some of the auction dresses and their new owners (oh my, some are wearing the dresses). They are also rebroadcasting Attenborough's 2 hour biography from c. 1998, and shows about William and Harry.

Last edited:
thanks for the links! the yahoo groups are spectacular!!!!!

Diana's Gifts to Bridesmaid on EBAY

I was surprised, to say the least, when I saw a week or so ago, a locket and some other personal gifts Diana gave to one of her bridesmaids for sale on EBAY. They are no longer there so I don't know if they sold but the prices were enormous! $21,000 or more! I wish I could remember the name of the bridesmaid but there were 4-5 items all in this price range. Now, someone is trying to sell strands of her hair.......I find this amazing. How does one even know it's Diana's hair???? But people are bidding away......

maryshawn said:
I was surprised, to say the least, when I saw a week or so ago, a locket and some other personal gifts Diana gave to one of her bridesmaids for sale on EBAY. They are no longer there so I don't know if they sold but the prices were enormous! $21,000 or more! I wish I could remember the name of the bridesmaid but there were 4-5 items all in this price range. Now, someone is trying to sell strands of her hair.......I find this amazing. How does one even know it's Diana's hair???? But people are bidding away......

diana's hair for sale???
i want buy it!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

The late Princess Of Wales Airbrushed From History?

Apparently that the attempt is being made to airbrush the eternally popular Diana, the late Princess Of Wales from history. [ed]

From The Inquirer:

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=28644

I think Charles and Camilla are grownups and they can take it if they happen upon a portrait of Diana anywhere. And what of William and Harry's feelings? Actually I have read they have photos of Diana displayed at their home in Clarence House. I will try to find the link.

edited to add my sister-in-law emailed that they have indeed removed Diana's portraits from the NPR. Absurd.

Last edited by a moderator:
is true, and the portrait not will back.

Last edited:
The Enquirer would be the epitome of responsible journalism, would it? Is there corroboration of this article from other sources?

Last edited:
the new is in others newspapars too, is from a month old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom