The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2018, 06:12 PM
Heir Apparent

I always think men are so attractive while they are sitting around civilly talking with one another about life stuff.

Old 01-11-2018, 11:47 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Here are some photos of the Duke's meeting and discussion in connection with the 'Campaign Against Living Miserably' (CALM), the charity dedicated to preventing male suicide, today, January 10:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages gallery **

** dailymail: Prince William reveals Harry HASN'T asked him to be best man as he meets staff at a mental health charity..**

Old 01-11-2018, 11:50 AM
Majesty

On January 18th The Duke of Cambridge will be visiting @EvelinaLondon children's hospital with @nhsemployers to celebrate the national rollout of Step into Health, a programme to help veterans find work in the NHS that has been supported by The Royal Foundation.

Via Kensington Palace
Old 01-12-2018, 08:28 AM
Majesty

The Duke of Cambridge will deliver the keynote speech at the Charity Commission Annual Public Meeting (APM) at the Royal Institution on 23rd January.

Via Kensington Palace
Old 01-17-2018, 12:43 PM
Majesty

Today The Duke of Cambridge was honoured to be presented with an Honorary Fellowship from The Royal Society of Medicine for his work supporting healthcare, including emergency medical response, and mental health and wellbeing.

The Royal Society of Medicine has a long history of Royal patronage. Current Fellows include The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Princess Royal and The Duke of Kent.

Via Kensington Palace Twitter

Deails: https://www.rsm.ac.uk/about-us/lates...-medicine.aspx
Old 01-18-2018, 08:46 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Prince William debuted his new shaven haircut today as he backed the national roll out of a recruitment drive to help veterans find work in the NHS.

The Duke of Cambridge met ex-servicemen and women at Evelina's children's hospital in London today in support of the Step Into Health initiative, a programme that will help ease veterans back into civilian life.

The scheme is designed to funnel the skills and experience ex-servicemen and women gained in the Army, Navy and RAF for the benefit of the health service.
Read more: Prince William sports shaven head as he backs NHS scheme | Daily Mail Online
Old 01-18-2018, 09:05 AM
Courtier

Not a fan.
Old 01-18-2018, 09:17 AM
Imperial Majesty

Well, it’s not shaven. Just a very low cut. I’ve done that to slow down the time for my next hair cut. William spends a lot of time at the barber to make sure he’s neat and clean. Must be a bother.

A.W. TOZER
Old 01-18-2018, 09:20 AM
Majesty

Doesn't bother me...been around military men most of my life, to me those short close hair cuts are rather normal! lol

I'd rather see that than long ratty looking hair.

LaRae
Old 01-18-2018, 09:42 AM
Administrator

Here are some galleries of today's launch:

** rex gallery ** rex gallery 2 **

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery: The Duke Of Cambridge Launch's Nationwide Veterans Programme **
Old 01-18-2018, 10:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

Best thing to do, way better than a comb over.
Old 01-18-2018, 11:58 AM
Majesty

Lovely pic and Tweet from Kidney Care UK

Delighted to hear that earlier today @EvelinaLondon HRH the Duke of Cambridge met one of our supporters, Molly, 11, who had a kidney transplant last year. Molly was on the transplant waiting list for a long time @KensingtonRoyal Molly said "He was absolutely lovely"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DT1lV8kX...g&name=240x240
Old 01-18-2018, 01:50 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Finally!! I love the new haircut, William looks much better. I prefer a clean cut to trying to hang onto something that's not really there.
Old 01-18-2018, 03:59 PM
Aristocracy

someone pointed out on instagram...that william reveal to a kid today at the evelina hospital that Kate does KNOW the gender of the baby...and i was curious to find where they got it from....so i went to the twitter pg for the hospital and they had a link/blog of his visit..

im so curious...lol...we'll know soon enough i think she is due early april..and she tends to give birth around fool moons..the closest full moon is march 31...i thought that tidbit was VERY interesting...guess he likes the suprise of not knowing.
Old 01-18-2018, 07:18 PM
Majesty

Three engagements for William today.

Court Circular 18/1 The Duke of Cambridge this afternoon visited Evelina Children’s Hospital, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1, and was received by the Reverend Canon Dr Flora Winfield (Deputy Lieutenant of Greater London)

Court Circular 18/1 The Duke of Cambridge ..... subsequently attended a Reception to mark the national launch of the Step Into Health programme at Chandos House, 2 Queen Anne Street, London W1, and was received by Mrs Rosemary Prescott (Deputy Lieutenant of Greater London).

Court Circular 18/1 The Duke of Cambridge this evening attended a Giants Club Dinner at Bridgewater House, Cleveland Row, London SW1.

Via Cepe Smith Twitter
Old 01-18-2018, 10:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Finally!! I love the new haircut, William looks much better. I prefer a clean cut to trying to hang onto something that's not really there.
Yup, good look for William. As my brother always says (he went bald early like William and shaves his head), never trust a man with a combover, he’s lying to himself or delusional.
Old 01-18-2018, 11:36 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Another good quote for men that are balding is "God made a lot of heads. The ones that he was ashamed of, he covered with hair."
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 01-19-2018, 07:17 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Meet Will's hairdresser: Crimper to the stars | Daily Mail Online

of course lots of comments about Wills paying GBP180 for this haircut ...
Old 01-19-2018, 11:22 AM
Super Moderator

Haaate this haircut. Not because he’s embracing the bald, but because it looks (to me) like he’s gone for a shaved head to embrace the bald, but then gotten lazy and not maintained it. If you’re going to shave your head, you need to shave the fringe regularly because it grows back.

I’m not even going to comment on how this cost £180... that’s an absurd price to pay to shave the already short hair on a balding head.
Old 01-19-2018, 11:30 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Another good quote for men that are balding is "God made a lot of heads. The ones that he was ashamed of, he covered with hair."

Don´t understand why he didn´t do a hairtransplant at an early stage - then nobody would have noticed. And it looks so natural these days!

Closed Thread