The Duke of Cambridge Current Events 2: January 2014 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally off topic, but I’m thrilled to see Mrs. Haukio and that her pregnancy is progressing well. When is she due?

William at the opening of Slush together with president Sauli Niinistö and prince Daniel.
Prinssi William, prinssi Daniel ja presidentti Sauli Niinistö samassa seurueessa Slushin avajaisissa - katso kuvat

Daniel and William seemed to have a good time together.
Prinssejä molemmin puolin! Presidentti Niinistö isännöi Williamin ja Danielin tapaamista Helsingissä – katso kuvat - Kuninkaalliset - Ilta-Sanomat/
Slush käyntiin arvovaltaisesti – prinssit William ja Daniel sekä presidentti Niinistö iloisessa rivissä - Viihde - MTV.fi
Prins Daniel och William i Finland _ Svensk Damtidning

According to Expressen, Daniel, William and president Niinistö had a short meeting behind the scenes before they arrived to the opening. Information officer Johan Tegel from the swedish court told that Daniel and William were among other things talking about that they are looking forward to meet again in Sweden in the beginning of next year.
Prins Daniels privata möte med prins William _ Kungligt _ Expressen

Last edited:
William met pupils from Lauttasaari school. They were waiting for him in the rain and William was worried about if they are having cold.
Lapset odottivat Williamia sateessa - prinssi huolestui_ ” Ei kai teitä palele_”

He met Father Christmas and finnish people. He gave Father Christmas a letter from prince George, who wants to have a police car as a Christmas gift.
Voiko suloisempaa olla_ William ojensi pikkuprinssi Georgen, 4, kirjeen joulupukille_ toivelistalla vain yksi asia - Kuninkaalliset - Ilta-Sanomat
Prinssi William tapasi kansaa Helsingissä - vastassa joulupukki ja tonttukuoro
Prinssi William kaivoi taskustaan kirjeen joulupukille! Katso kuvat lämminhenkisestä kohtaamisesta!
Prinssi William riemastutti Helsingin keskustassa_ jättimäinen yleisömeri halusi nähdä edes vilauksen Britannian kruunupäästä - Kuninkaalliset - Ilta-Sanomat

William got two hobby horses to George and Charlotte. George's horse was named Smokey after William's first pony, and Charlotte's horse was named Snowflake. William was very pleased of the gifts, he said that Charlotte loves horses.
Suomi antoi prinssi Williamin lapsille tuliaisiksi suomalaislasten suosikkituotteet – Obamilta lähes samanlainen lahja vain vuosi sitten - Viihde - Ilta-Sanomat

William said to Iltalehti that everything in Helsinki has been great, he loves this!
Prinssi William Iltalehden haastattelussa_ ”Rakastan Helsinkiä”

He got a a presentation of the Finnish Air Force at Helsinki-Vantaa Airport.
Tällaisella lentokoneella prinssi William poistui - seurasi vielä ennen lähtöään ilmavoimien kalustoesittelyä

From Flickr of Slush
https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4523/38022399424_cb9ec5607f_k.jpg
https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4542/24867324778_23ae9bb6a9_h.jpg
https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4545/38023099544_cb8e12446d_k.jpg
https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4523/38023102484_5134c82a8b_k.jpg

Last edited:
Should we add William to the list of family members who don't seem to be so enthusiastic about this wedding ?

Lol William seems pretty excited to me. He and Harry always like to roast each other. I think it’s hilarious.

Love the pictures with Prince Daniel. Glad to see them forming a friendship (hopefully).

He comments about George are adorable

:previous: I agree that William seems happy for Harry and his upcoming wedding. The brothers frequently tease each other too.

IMHO the public reactions of the various members of the BRF are typical of their personalities. I find that Charles, William and Kate are naturally reserved people and were also"on duty" when asked for their reactions to the news. I find that Camilla is less reserved, but her remarks were what I would have expected from her. Had any of them responded with an overly enthusiastic that is out of character for them, then I'd have been suspicious. Also I tend to believe that negative experiences with the tabloids have influenced the younger royals behavior when they are approached by the media for their reactions. The Cambridges and Harry are cautious and try to respect each other's privacy and therefore do not reveal more than necessary when speaking to the press. All in all, the Wales/Cambridge family members likely consider the private reactions and responses to be a true reflection of their feelings over the public ones.

Should we add William to the list of family members who don't seem to be so enthusiastic about this wedding ?

I feel like you are just looking for negativity. Don't you find anything you can like about Harry and Meghan as a couple?

William’s On a two day visit to Finland

The Duke of Cambridge has handed over his son's Christmas list to Santa Claus, revealing the one thing Prince George wants to get under the tree.

During a trip to Finland, Prince William laughed as he handed over the hand-signed note while visiting a Christmas market.

The Duke was seen enjoying traditional festive market in the centre of Helsinki which will gave the royal the chance to meet Finnish residents and Father Christmas.

Prince George wrote that he wants one thing for Christmas - a police car.

The four-year-old also indicated that he has been well-behaved this year, circling that he was "nice" rather than "naughty".

Read more: Prince George reveals what he wants for Christmas in handwritten letter to Father Christmas

Last edited:
William’s On a two day visit to Finland

The Duke of Cambridge has handed over his son's Christmas list to Santa Claus, revealing the one thing Prince George wants to get under the tree.

During a trip to Finland, Prince William laughed as he handed over the hand-signed note while visiting a Christmas market.

The Duke was seen enjoying traditional festive market in the centre of Helsinki which will gave the royal the chance to meet Finnish residents and Father Christmas.

Prince George wrote that he wants one thing for Christmas - a police car.

The four-year-old also indicated that he has been well-behaved this year, circling that he was "nice" rather than "naughty".

Read more: Prince George reveals what he wants for Christmas in handwritten letter to Father Christmas

The letter to Father Christmas was sooo cute and proud Daddy giving it to him.
I’m sure little George will get his police car

And our swedish prince Daniel (in the first picture).
Yes and it is great to see Prince Daniel at this event, He is such a credit to the Swedish Royal Family and one of my favorite royal men out there.?

I admit totally forgot about this trip until I saw a mention of Daniel, as well as a Yahoo article about George's Christmas list to santa. I guess all the excitement over Harry, forgot about William.

Catching up on the photos and the events. Looks like a successful trip. Great seeing him with Daniel, Constantijn and Al Gore. :flowers:

:lol: A very cute exchange with the kids in Finland.

Cambridge United Community Trust received support from His Royal Highness Prince William the Duke of Cambridge as they launched Game Plan 2020, the Club’s new strategy for community work over the next three years.

Game Plan 2020 builds on the Trust’s work to date and adds a further 12 programmes. The 30 initiatives across the areas of health, education and inclusion all aim to help create a fairer and more prosperous Cambridge for all. It includes new projects in mental health, literacy and loneliness alongside deepening existing work in disability sports, science in schools and volunteering

Read more: https://www.cambridge-united.co.uk/news/2017/december/game-plan-2020/#.WitTOpFxfnY.twitter

The Duke of Cambridge hosted an investiture today at Buckingham Palace. Author JK Rowling was made a Companion of Honour.

Last edited:
The Duke of Cambridge will meet with the CALM Zone staff, volunteers and supporters this Wednesday, January 10th, to support their new campaign the 'Best Man Project' #bestmanproject

CALM is one of the charity partners for @heads_together and work to prevent male suicide, the single biggest killer of men under the age of 45 in the UK. #HeadsTogether

Via Kensington Palace

The Duke of Cambridge will meet with the CALM Zone staff, volunteers and supporters this Wednesday, January 10th, to support their new campaign the 'Best Man Project' #bestmanproject

Here are some photos of the Duke's meeting and discussion in connection with the 'Campaign Against Living Miserably' (CALM), the charity dedicated to preventing male suicide, today, January 10:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages gallery **

** dailymail: Prince William reveals Harry HASN'T asked him to be best man as he meets staff at a mental health charity..**

I always think men are so attractive while they are sitting around civilly talking with one another about life stuff. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom