The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2013, 01:10 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
A gala reception or even a dinner as well. I really like the idea of the Cambridge's or Prince Harry handing these awards out every year to those who deserve it.
Like the dinner idea.

Old 11-12-2013, 10:41 AM
Imperial Majesty

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 18m
Arise, Sir Baldrick: Prince William knights actor Tony Robinson at Buckingham Palace.

Picture:
Prince William knights actor Tony Robinson in Buckingham Palace ceremony on November 12,2013-
http://worldofwindsor.tumblr.com/image/66778057303

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 11-12-2013, 11:29 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 18m Arise, Sir Baldrick: Prince William knights actor Tony Robinson at Buckingham Palace. Picture: Prince William knights actor Tony Robinson in Buckingham Palace ceremony on November 12,2013- http://worldofwindsor.tumblr.com/image/66778057303
Love it!!!!
Old 11-12-2013, 11:37 AM
Imperial Majesty

I'm glad William was able to step in for The Queen while she deals with her ankle.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 11-12-2013, 03:39 PM
Serene Highness

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-William.html
Old 11-12-2013, 08:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Blackadder was genius! No wonder he said, "Yes," like a shot.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

In the words of my 12 year old, Will is simply awesome sauce.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:15 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess of Durham View Post
Love it!!!!
Oh I love it too! Actually Tony Robinson is one British personality I know! I really enjoyed the series that he did that were shown on the History Channel here. The Worse Jobs of the (fill in the era... Tudors, whatnot).

William looks every inch the King he will be one day.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 11-15-2013, 09:52 AM
Gentry

New engagement for William via @Victoriaarbiter on twitter:
William has a day trip to Birmingham on November 29th where he will visit:
-St. Basil's
-the Library of Birmingham
-Summerfield Community Centre
-South and City College Birmingham.

That will be one busy day for William
Old 11-18-2013, 10:19 AM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
The Duke of Cambridge, President of the British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA), visited BAFTA headquarters for the launch of new campaign 'Give Something Back' which aims to support young people from all backgrounds to enter the film, television and games industries-
Home - ITNSource News

Such a brilliant idea.

Prince William admits Kate won't let him get a Playstation as he visits BAFTA headquarters-
http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/...A-headquarters

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 11-18-2013, 12:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

The Duke Of Cambridge Attends The Launch Of The BAFTA 'Give Something Back' Campaign - Pictures - Zimbio
Old 11-20-2013, 10:28 AM
Imperial Majesty

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 2h
Another engagement for busy Prince Wiliam. The Duke of Cambridge will visit a Coach Core project in London on December 4.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 11-21-2013, 09:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

JB ‏@Royal_beans 6h
REMINDER: The Duke of Cambridge will be in South Shields and Sunderland on Friday November 22 where he has three official engagements.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 11-22-2013, 10:55 AM
Imperial Majesty

Simon Perry ‏@SPerryPeoplemag 1h
Prince William rolls bread @centrepointuk Sunderland. He told of holding smiling baby George b4 heading out pic.twitter.com/t0eGgZMo3w

RoyalKateDebate ‏@RoyalKateDebate 58m
@ShieldsGazVez: Prince William is chatting with the children #royalvisit pic.twitter.com/6bIwfN40GI

The Prince's Trust ‏@PrincesTrust 1h
Prince William joined us @centrepointuk to find out how our young people have beaten homelessness @ClarenceHouse pic.twitter.com/jJcedJx5qe

Prince William, HRH The Duke of Cambridge, cooking with our young people at @centrepointuk in Sunderland today. pic.twitter.com/SlYv0MPP97

RoyalKateDebate ‏@RoyalKateDebate 56m
@1034SunFM: Prince William in the kitchen of Centrepoint here in Sunderland pic.twitter.com/s3jQAvV3Ey

Diana Award ‏@DianaAward 44m
The HRH The Duke of Cambridge has arrived at our #InspireDay! He is meeting our CEO @Ttall *exciting* #DianaAward #proud #welcome

Jonny Blair ‏@JonnyBlairITV 37m
Prince William tells a woman in the crowd in South Shields 'George is very well. Hopefully he's asleep!' #royalvisit #princewilliam

Live: Prince William visits Sunderland and South Shields-
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/...bridge-6330179

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 11-22-2013, 06:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

Prince William Pictures - Prince William Visits Haven Point - Zimbio

Pesquisar - Getty Images PT: prince william 22 november 2013
Old 11-22-2013, 06:35 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

It's good to see William taking on more engagements. He seems to be really coming into his own. I guess the press was wrong when they said he was taking a "gap" year.
Old 11-22-2013, 07:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Simon Perry ‏@SPerryPeoplemag 1h
Prince William rolls bread @centrepointuk Sunderland. He told of holding smiling baby George b4 heading out pic.twitter.com/t0eGgZMo3w

RoyalKateDebate ‏@RoyalKateDebate 58m
@ShieldsGazVez: Prince William is chatting with the children #royalvisit pic.twitter.com/6bIwfN40GI

Prince William joined us @centrepointuk to find out how our young people have beaten homelessness @ClarenceHouse pic.twitter.com/jJcedJx5qe

Prince William, HRH The Duke of Cambridge, cooking with our young people at @centrepointuk in Sunderland today. pic.twitter.com/SlYv0MPP97

RoyalKateDebate ‏@RoyalKateDebate 56m
@1034SunFM: Prince William in the kitchen of Centrepoint here in Sunderland pic.twitter.com/s3jQAvV3Ey

Diana Award ‏@DianaAward 44m
The HRH The Duke of Cambridge has arrived at our #InspireDay! He is meeting our CEO @Ttall *exciting* #DianaAward #proud #welcome

Jonny Blair ‏@JonnyBlairITV 37m
Prince William tells a woman in the crowd in South Shields 'George is very well. Hopefully he's asleep!' #royalvisit #princewilliam

Live: Prince William visits Sunderland and South Shields-
Replay: Prince William the Duke of Cambridge visits Sunderland and South Shields - Chronicle Live
Love as always how informal William is, putting on an apron, and helping with the cooking. And my favorite photo is of him chatting with the kids. Need I explain why?
Old 11-22-2013, 10:42 PM
Majesty

Great pictures! Love seeing William being his usual self; involved, and caring. I know that he'd be a hit in my classroom, because there's nothing my kids love more than having an adult play with them, and if he's into playing with the parachute, well, then they won't let him leave .

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
Love as always how informal William is, putting on an apron, and helping with the cooking. And my favorite photo is of him chatting with the kids. Need I explain why?
No, no words are needed. The pictures speak volumes.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 11-23-2013, 03:16 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapstar View Post
It's good to see William taking on more engagements. He seems to be really coming into his own. I guess the press was wrong when they said he was taking a "gap" year.
Exactly! He is on the path of a transitional year moving from the RAF to taking on more royal engagements and becoming a parent.
Old 11-29-2013, 05:37 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Evidently a nanny was at work last night;

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 3h
William and Kate may be splitting childcare in general but not last night:the Duke of Cambridge attended a dinner at Buckingham Palace.

William's attendance at a dinner for the Defence and National Rehabilitation Centre had not been announced or listed beforehand.

Royal sources said Will and Kate were splitting duties to get to more charities and share childcare this week and in general.