The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2012, 08:55 PM
Heir Apparent

You know your beaches, EIIR!!! And I guess they have their priorities straight.

Old 07-08-2012, 09:31 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by EIIR View Post
I'd be surprised if that's Anglesey. More likely to be Cornwall for surfing. The Palace said that William had a 'prior commitment', obviously a day's surfing with his brother.
good for them - I wonder how often they get away with doing this where no one recognizes them.

Old 07-08-2012, 09:42 PM
Majesty

Good on them! Down time never hurt anyone, and with a life that involves being in the limelight, it's nice to be able to get away and just 'be oneself' for a bit.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Prince William and Harry's faith in pals is restored by press hacks
Old 07-21-2012, 05:47 PM
Heir Apparent

This just came through on my twitter
Quote:
Ellie Turner ‏@turnbomb Defs just seen prince william on peel beach saving a man's life #beaut #marrymenotkate #wheresharry
Old 07-21-2012, 07:14 PM
Majesty

Its 00:15 UK time and this is not being reported on any of the main media sites.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 07-22-2012, 01:16 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
Its 00:15 UK time and this is not being reported on any of the main media sites.
perhaps the palace is keeping hush? I'm just thinking maybe William doesn't want them announcing every time he saves someone.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:08 PM
Commoner

Unwarranted Celebrity Commentary

I have seen the comments of Mr. Bieber and the royal correspondent's response. It is the custom of hollywood to roast and haze the popular and beautiful people. Male pattern balding is a worldwide issue and can be prevented in some cases. Complications of hemophilia, diabetes and heart disease can cause hair loss. Stress can cause it also. As much as I hate to say it but bald is not beautiful to all people. Hair loss is also hereditary on the mother's side of the family most often. If your mom has hair so should you. Otherwise your physician is not doing their job. My thought is to ignore Justin and check it out just the same. Then one day maybe you can joke about Justin's pacifier or other odd hobbies. Perhaps you might even end up friends.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:07 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

What's this got to do with William and Catherine's married life?
Old 08-08-2012, 05:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
What's this got to do with William and Catherine's married life?
I guess a potential cure for William's future baldness or part-baldness should be a topic for his and Catherine's married life as it is not really a current event, right?

I just read the headline at the DM about Justin Bieber giving William advice on how to cope with that problem and I just thought: be glad, kid, that Flight-Lieutenant Wales is not giving you some advice of his own!
Old 08-08-2012, 05:34 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Hilarious!
Justin Bieber slams Prince William's thinning locks | Mail Online
Old 08-08-2012, 06:47 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
One quote I keep handy for friends that are bemoaning the loss of their hair should be sent to Beiber.

"God created a lot of heads. Those he was ashamed of, he covered with hair."
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 08-08-2012, 07:29 PM
Aristocracy

Comment #324 in Bieber's Book of Wisdom. Great bathroom reading material.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:58 PM
Courtier

Baldness in men is heredity and some of the sexiest men in the world have been bald. Also, we don"t know the long term side effect of those hair restoring products. Bieber has a lot of growing up to do. The human brain doesn"t fully develope until about age 24.
Old 08-09-2012, 12:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

As a (bald) friend of mine says... a bald man is a solar powered sex machine.
Old 08-09-2012, 12:21 AM
Majesty

Quote:
You're right; this is hysterical . This kid's an idiot and should stop embarrassing himself.

Old 08-09-2012, 12:22 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by grevinnan View Post
As a (bald) friend of mine says... a bald man is a solar powered sex machine.
While we're on the subject of William's impending baldness, I came across this today and thought I'd post it. We now know what the royals will look like when they reach age 60.

AOL.com Video - See What The Royals Will Look Like At 60
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 08-14-2012, 01:46 PM
Majesty

Found this on my twitter and facebook:

Prince William 'shocked' at NoW hacking fallout - Press Gazette

Old 08-16-2012, 05:40 PM
Aristocracy

Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror Prince William captained a crew that saved the lives of two teenage girls off the coast of Anglesey this afternoon

Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror
Prince William led the five-man crew who pulled the 13-year-old and 16-year-old to safety

The rescue mission led by Prince William was praised by the RAF as one of its "fastest and shortest" operations - they got there in 38 secs!

Royal to the rescue: Prince William leads mission to save two girls swept out to sea
Old 08-16-2012, 06:07 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Newbie
Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror Prince William captained a crew that saved the lives of two teenage girls off the coast of Anglesey this afternoon

Prince William led the five-man crew who pulled the 13-year-old and 16-year-old to safety

The rescue mission led by Prince William was praised by the RAF as one of its "fastest and shortest" operations - they got there in 38 secs!

Royal to the rescue: Prince William leads mission to save two girls swept out to sea
Just saw this on my Facebook newsfeed. Thirty-eight seconds! That is quite impressive indeed. I'm glad that everything worked out and the girls are safe.

Closed Thread