The Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 9: September-November 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully share your views on the sibject. I can not believe it. :eek:

I agree that such state of things is annoying, but not suprising. Given the famous past, a light shadow of controversy may follow Duchess of Cornwall, when some sources interpret her actions, engagements, or outfits. It should not bother true admirers of Duchess of Cornwall too much as the latter is expected.

If a woman goes to the Salon every 4 weeks for a retouch, then she will get a little blonder over time. Blame the Hairdresser for not doing a colour balance every visit. It was summer in England and Camilla is outdoorsy so offcourse it will fade. When you go to the Hairdresser do they not offer you “something different” it is easier than plastic surgery. Go on do it you are worth it thanks Russophile.:lol:

Fabulous. So the Langford Trust collaborated with the Bristol vet school to build a new state-of-the-art surgical unit, and Camilla opened the unit today? Or she just visited the school to announce that the unit would be built? Sorry but I like having the details straight, and the article wasn't clear about whether the building or the idea for the building was being launched. :huh:
The Prince of Wales - The Duchess visits Bristol University's School of Veterinary Science

The Duchess of Cornwall visited a pioneering veterinary school in Bristol today to show her support for a new appeal (that's already up and running)
The school has launched a joint appeal with the Langford Trust to raise £2.5 million for a new state-of-the-art surgical building for the treatment of sick horses and farm animals.(This is what they want to do and so have appealed for money):flowers:

It remains to be seen whether Charles makes him a Prince of Wales and whether the people of Wales want one. He is not exactly flavour of the month because he chose to support England over Wales. It is entirely possible that the title will not be used after Charles becomes King. :flowers:

Lovely pictures milla Ca, thank you for posting them!

I agree with you Skydragon. He might not get that title. But where is Duchy of Cornwall? And how would Prince William have an income besides Diana's money until he became King?:ermm:

I agree with you Skydragon. He might not get that title. But where is Duchy of Cornwall? And how would Prince William have an income besides Diana's money until he became King?:ermm:

William would get money from the Duchy of Cornwall if he is the Duke of Cornwall, which he will become on the Queen's death (assuming a natural sequence of events).

There's a map of the Duchy here.

Why change?

Am I mistaken or did Camilla change clothes between appointments from the school to the museum?

Any theories as to why? They both look like they would have worked at either.

William would get money from the Duchy of Cornwall if he is the Duke of Cornwall, which he will become on the Queen's death (assuming a natural sequence of events).

There's a map of the Duchy here.

Thanks wbenson - I didn't know where the duchy was located. I hope to travel to Great Britian in a few years.
:flowers:

The Duchess' skin and hair look very good lately. Does anybody think she got some botox?:flowers:

She may have changed clothes because she could have picked up some pet odor or loads of pet hair. I know I change clothes after I've been around animals

Camilla is not just changing clothes, she's also changing threads.

Part 10 can be found here.



Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom