The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2007, 11:14 AM
Royal Highness

Every word about a creature like Burrell is one too much.
My comment:

Old 05-13-2007, 02:23 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
Di's former butler compares Camilla to a horse!

Princess Di's former butler Paul Burrell recently crossed the royal line by comparing Prince Charle's current wife Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, to a horse.urrell made the shocking statement when a reporter insisted that Prince Charles genuinely loves and cares for Camilla.

Di's former butler compares Camilla to a horse!

He also crossed the line of human decency. This is beyond the pale.

Old 05-13-2007, 02:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

Someone should gag that piece of dung. And that's as polite as I can be on these boards.
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 05-13-2007, 02:27 PM
Nobility

But remember dung does have a purpose -- it can be used as fertilizer!
Old 05-13-2007, 03:14 PM
Courtier

What does this man think he is? There is so much one can tell about him. And not the very best. Its unbelievable what he says about Camilla. Absolutly injuring. She is a human. She had to suffer so much unfairness. Stop it.
Old 05-13-2007, 07:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

What Burrell said is very juvenile and bitchy. The man has a very nasty streak.
Old 05-13-2007, 07:56 PM

It's called fame addiction. He's overweight, over forty and over the cuckoo's nest. He bought a house with the money he made from selling his seedy stories to the press and now he has to try and keep up the pretence of being a star, which he obviously percieves himself to be. He uses his connection with the Royal Family to eek out a living on the after-dinner circuit and sadly very tacky TV programmes stick him on juries to judge whatever freak show they're flogging that week. He's a typical case of the servant becoming rich and the tabloids have made him feel as if he's important and that the public want to hear what he has to say. Well, we don't. In an ideal world he would marry Christina Crawford and sail away to a remote island where they could peddle their trash to each other till Kingdom come. As it stands, we just have to ignore him just as Camilla does. She'll be Queen one day, Burrell on the other hand is a queen we're already long since tired of.
Old 05-13-2007, 08:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

I recently met Mr. Burrell at the High Point NC wholesale furniture market where he is presently launching a line. He seemed quite polite and not at all unhinged at the time. What do you think set him off?
Old 05-13-2007, 09:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter
I recently met Mr. Burrell at the High Point NC wholesale furniture market where he is presently launching a line. He seemed quite polite and not at all unhinged at the time. What do you think set him off?
His 15 minutes of fame was over and he wants more!

He will leave no stone unturned in his crusade to finally be officially recognised as the late Princess' sole rock and comfort and as such, the sole recipient of 'the truth'.

He will shut up when the media decide that 'Diana' doesn't sell anymore.
Personally I think the only way to get rid of him is..........
Old 05-13-2007, 09:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG
Personally I think the only way to get rid of him is..........

Hee, hee. That cute little "voodoo" smiley has proved very useful.
Old 05-13-2007, 11:09 PM
Aristocracy

News of the World: News

Here is the original source.Apparently Burrell was set up by a reporter. LOL idiot.
I used to think he was just sad and pathetic, someone who was just desperate to keep his 15 minutes to keep selling his wine or whatever to the Diana obsessed fans(who else would buy that stuff he peddles), but apparently he is also a fool.
It truly is a pity he wasn't fired by Diana before she died.
Pity he doesn't leave the royals alone particularly Camilla but then god forbid he wouldn't even have his so-called "career".
Old 05-13-2007, 11:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

His comment about Camilla wasn't necessary, neither she or Charles made a negative comment about him. I've never and never will like her but she didn't deserve this kind of verbal abuse. He not only attacked Camilla he attacked Fergie, Earl Spencer (who deserves to be attacked) and the Al Fayeds. This man is a firecracker.
Old 05-14-2007, 02:12 AM

He's an oxygen thief. Ignore him.
Old 05-14-2007, 03:33 AM
Majesty

I loathe and detest the man but...

Do we have another source for these comments besides The News of the World?

From my knowledge if the News of the World told me the sky was blue I would go outside and check.

I do think him capable of these sorts of comments but I would like to see another, more reputable, source also saying that he said these things.
Old 05-14-2007, 03:43 AM
Heir Apparent

They published the tapes of that conversation on the net. Just follow the link supplied. I don't think somebody would go as far as faking such tapes.
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 05-14-2007, 06:22 AM
Aristocracy

Dirt Bag

Well we knew what kind of person he was when he wrote that book about Diana.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:12 AM
Aristocracy

Camilla defies green Prince Charles to fly on holiday without him | the Daily Mail

Camilla went to Greece on a cruise.
Old 05-15-2007, 06:45 PM
Nobility

And how many corporate and/or private jets take off daily? There would have been complaints even on a scheduled flight (taking up too many seat in first class, etc) just like their trip to Philly.
Too bad the Britannia has been retired, maybe enough time to make it to the Med, turn around and return to GB.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:07 PM
Aristocracy

I posted the mail article only because I thought it was interesting she went on a cruise and it was the only article on it that I have seen on it.

The carbon footprint thing -please they always attack C+C about how green they actually are.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:11 PM

Short of Their Royal Highnesses [disgracing themselves at] the President of Lithuania's dinner table, there isn't much left for the press to find fault with in Charles and Camilla. I'm just glad that they ignore them.

Tags
camilla, duchess of cornwall