The Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 6: March-May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really nonsense. If the Queen doesn´t want Camilla there she hadn´t give her agreement before the whole thing went public. Imagine all plans had to get her blessing before announcement.

Jo of Palatine said:
One wonders, though..
Not really, the 'guest' list would have been worked out with all concerned and if there was any perceived objection from HM, it would have been sorted out then. This time it is not just 'royal sources', but HM told friends, who after 81 years of keeping quiet, suddenly decided that this was the time to break their silence. It is a little like the 'damned woman' remark attributed to the queen, an unprovable fabrication to sell the story the papers want the general or gullible public to believe. :flowers:

milla Ca said:
But please let us start the story with all the face liftings Camilla has done now - and will do in the future....:wacko:
Frankly, If she wants to have a little something done to look her best, why not? She can afford it, she wants to look great, for DH and the media. And if she does go to the Diana memorial, she'll look nice and fresh. If not now then whenever. My DH refers to Botox as having my face 'fluffed'!

Camilla in the frame for family portrait

Camilla in the frame for family portrait | Uk News | News | Telegraph

The first group portrait of the Royal Family to feature the Duchess of Cornwall will go on public display this week.
The impressionistic work by Sergei Pavlenko depicts all the family and commemorates the commissioning of Prince Harry into the British Army.

Camilla in Royal Family painting

The painting, by Sergei Pavlenko, set outside the Old College at Sandhurst commemorates Prince Harry's graduation from the military academy. The artwork also depicts all the members of the senior monarchy.

BBC NEWS | UK | Camilla in Royal Family painting

Last edited by a moderator:
scooter said:
Frankly, If she wants to have a little something done to look her best, why not? She can afford it, she wants to look great, for DH and the media. And if she does go to the Diana memorial, she'll look nice and fresh. If not now then whenever. My DH refers to Botox as having my face 'fluffed'!

The Duchess haven´t to take botox to look nice and fresh! Not yet and not for the Diana memorial service!:flowers:
Why should she have an op like this? The Duchess is a very natural looking type, she looks great for a woman who turns 60, and her husband adores her!
Maybe i have another opinion about face lifting like you. I´m sure Camilla will get older with some laughter lines in her face but without botox or something else like this.

Camilla joins Sting at Classical Brits

Camilla will meet up with Sting again at the Classical Brits.

The Duchess of Cornwall will step out at the Classial Brit Awards tonight, where she will meet one music legend more used to appearing at the event´s pop and rock equivalent.

Camilla joins Sting at Classical Brits - Music news - Music - Virgin Media

I´m so much waiting to see the first pics!:)

Pics 3.5.2007

Here are the first pics from today:

Camilla, HRH The Duchess of Cornwall attends the Classical Brit Awards 2007 held at The Royal Albert Hall, London, England - 03.05.07

Camilla 1
Camilla 2

Thank you soooooooooooo much iceflower!:flowers:
That´s the pics i hope to see after nine weeks:
A sparkeling beaming Camilla!:clap:

Finally! Missed her so much...
Looks like she has brightened her hair.

Thank You iceflower. :flowers:

She looks sensational once again!

iceflower said:
Here are the first pics from today:

Camilla, HRH The Duchess of Cornwall attends the Classical Brit Awards 2007 held at The Royal Albert Hall, London, England - 03.05.07

Camilla 1
Camilla 2

Thank you so much for those pictures, Iceflower. :flowers:
The Duchess looks wonderful, that colour really suits her. :)

Thank you, fanletizia. Seems she enjoys to be back in public.:flowers:

I think Camilla's dress its beatiful.
And by the way, and sorry for my ignorance, but why the surprise of the Daily Maily writes about Camilla?

antonieta said:
I think Camilla's dress its beatiful.
And by the way, and sorry for my ignorance, but why the surprise of the Daily Maily writes about Camilla?
It is not the fact that they have written about Camilla, it is because they keep using the name she had before she married Charles and became The Duchess of Cornwall. :flowers:

She has lost some weight and she looks lovely.

Time to move to a new thread.

The Duchess of Cornwall current events part 7 can be found here.
o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom