The Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 6: March-May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
UKDuchessofCornwallsmaller.jpg

Arms of HRH The Duchess of Cornwall

Welcome to Part 6 of the Current Events of the Duchess of Cornwall

Commencing 5 March 2007

Part 5, covering the period from January to March 2007 can be found here.

If anyone is going to send Get Well cards or letters, now would be the time I should think. :flowers:

Might be nicer to send them to King Edward VII hospital which is where Camilla will be till Friday;

HRH The Duchess of Cornwall
King Edward VII's Hospital
Beaumont Street
London
W1G 6AA

Poor Camilla won't be having many current events for a while by the looks of things. I hope the recovery goes smoothly and she's up and about sooner rather than later.

The poor thing, they will have had her out of bed already, according to friends experiences for the same op.

I hope she has a speedy recovery. Does anybody know if there were any photos of charles and camilla arriving at the hopsital?

To quote my Grandmother on hearing the news that HRH has had a hysterectomy; "Well she better start doing her Jane Fonda soon or her pelvic floor will be shot to buggery". I'm sure the Queen said the same.

amy0411 said:
I hope she has a speedy recovery. Does anybody know if there were any photos of charles and camilla arriving at the hopsital?
I haven't seen any yet, it was very late. :flowers: The only picture on Getty so far, is of Charles leaving the hospital.

Might be nicer to send them to King Edward VII hospital
As I understand it, all letters addressed to Camilla are redirected by the post office back to Clarence House. The hospital does not have the facilities to check or deal with royal mail. :flowers:

Warren said:
Arms of HRH The Duchess of Cornwall
It is really a most impressive and stylish coat of arms. The boar is wonderful.I'm not so sure of the tennis-lawn as 'piedestal'

:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
milla Ca said:
Poor Camilla, i´m thinking of her all day! (...and i bought the nicest ´get well soon´- card for her! )
She will probably love it! :flowers:

I sent mine this afternoon along with a Shirley MacLaine DVD called, "Inner Power" which is Shirley's regime for de-stressing. I love mine so I'm hoping Camilla will find it handy over the next 6 weeks she's required to rest for.

Oh, I´m glad everything has gone well. :flowers:Thought of her the whole day but, we´ve no tv or radio at work. Will send a card to Clarence House, too.
Don´t know what to think about Charles´face. Is he smiling or crying?

Well, I guess it's official...

no little brothers or sisters for William and Harry.

I hope the Duchess is doing well. I felt like I was hit by a truck the one time I was put under for an operation.

yvr girl said:
no little brothers or sisters for William and Harry.

I am fairly certain at Camilla's age.....there was going to be no children anyway, whether she kept her uterus or not.

hornsen said:
Oh, I´m glad everything has gone well. :flowers:Thought of her the whole day but, we´ve no tv or radio at work. Will send a card to Clarence House, too.
Don´t know what to think about Charles´face. Is he smiling or crying?
He seemed very tense, I sometimes think it is as hard for the loving husband/wife/partner, as it is for the patient! :flowers:

It looks like a gust of wind puffing her shirt up.

milla Ca said:
I hope she understands german....:lol:

I think my Polish card will be even better ;) :lol: Now I am tempted to send her get well card in Polish or maybe we should send her mixed Polish-German one ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad to hear that everything went well for Camilla so far. I hope she will be back on her feet soon :flowers:

I think we can expect Camilla to become a grandmother soon
It looks like she is very pregnant !

rominet09 said:
I think we can expect Camilla to become a grandmother soon. It looks like she is very pregnant !

Would that mean that Charles would be a grandfather as well even though her father would also be a grandfather?:ermm:

I agree with Sister Morphine about the gust of wind. I don't think Laura is pregnant. I don't know if it is how the photographers take Laura's pictures or if it is how she dresses herself but some picures maker her look heavy/pregnant. Laura seems to like to wear artsy/bohemian clothes that are loosefitting.
Besides the press would have picked up on the fact was pregnant before this.
Does anyone know who the lady behind Laura in the picture was?

HRH Kimetha said:
Would that mean that Charles would be a grandfather as well even though her father would also be a grandfather?:ermm:

He won't be a grandfather until William or Harry has a child. If one of Camilla's children has a child, he'll be a step-grandfather.

I wonder what Charles' bedside manner is like, or if he leaves her alone and lets the staff attend to her.

RubyPrincess168 said:
I wonder what Charles' bedside manner is like, or if he leaves her alone and lets the staff attend to her.

I guess it's like that in all families where one is ill and the other has to work: you spend as much time with the ill person but duties are duties. Good when there is staff to care for the other!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom