The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 10:07 AM
Royal Highness

Camilla officially opens Chippenham centre

A glamorous Duchess of Cornwall greeted onloookers as she arrived this morning to open a new 4 million pounds medical centre in Chippenham.

This Is Wiltshire

Duchess opens medical centre

The Duchess of Cornwall had a warm welcome when she arrived to officially open the new Hathaway Medical Centre this morning.

Duchess Opens Medical Centre (from This Is Wiltshire)

Old 02-12-2007, 11:22 AM
Heir Apparent

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall unveiled a plaque during her visit to the new Hathaway Medical Centre in Chippenham. Camilla, who is president of the National Osteoporosis Society officially opened the centre today.

Pictures:
Camilla
Camilla 2
Camilla 3
Camilla 4 (what a sweet picture)

Gallery of pictures from Wenn
Gallery of pictures from Getty
Gallery of pictures from Abaca

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 02-12-2007, 12:49 PM
Serene Highness

Mirror.co.uk - News - Top Stories - CAMILLA TO HAVE HYSTERECTOMY OP

camilla is having surgery in march for a hysterctomy. bless her heart, welcome to my world of hot flashes or "the vapors" as my hubby call them, lol
Old 02-12-2007, 12:57 PM
Royal Highness

Camilla heads to hospital for major operation

The Duchess of Cornwall is going into hospital to have hysterectomy, Clarence House confirmed today.

Camilla heads to hospital for major operation | News | This is London

I´m just a bit shocked to hear this. I hope so much everything will go well!
Old 02-12-2007, 01:07 PM
Royal Highness

You know, This London could have choosen a more flattering picture of HRH for their article. That being said, I really hate it for The Duchess. I hope she has a very speedy recovery.
Janet

"We make a living by what we do; we make a life by what we give" Winston Churchill
Old 02-12-2007, 01:08 PM

Poor Camilla. Get Well cards need to be sent to Clarence House people.
Old 02-12-2007, 01:12 PM
Royal Highness

The spokesman descibed it as a ´´routine scheduled operation´´of advice of her doctor. I hope so much it is the truth and it has nothing to do with cancer....
Old 02-12-2007, 01:28 PM
Heir Apparent

All the best to Camilla. Hope the operation will go smoothly.

I don't think it's a cancer, milla Ca. I guess if it were that serious, the Clarence House would announce it.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 02-12-2007, 01:40 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
I don't think it's a cancer, milla Ca. I guess if it were that serious, the Clarence House would announce it.
I just read that Camilla will join Charles on a Middle East Trip before. That´s calm down me a bit, because i think, if it would be much more serious with her health, the operation would be earlier. So i hope the best...

Now i see the pics of today with other eyes: A very brave and strong Camilla, smiling and talking there...
Old 02-12-2007, 01:44 PM
Imperial Majesty

I think that since they're scheduling the surgery around her engagements, it's unlikely to be due to something like cancer, where I assume they'd be wanting to do it as soon as possible.
Old 02-12-2007, 01:55 PM
Royal Highness

A BBC article with some more information:

BBC NEWS | UK | Camilla set to have hysterectomy

The Royal Couple will visit Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates from 19 to 28 February.
Old 02-12-2007, 02:13 PM
Imperial Majesty

Thank You for all the photo's Avalon.

Don't worry milla Ca, it really is such a routine operation, I know so many women who have had it done and they feel 20 years younger afterwards.
Old 02-12-2007, 02:14 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall unveiled a plaque during her visit to the new Hathaway Medical Centre in Chippenham. Camilla, who is president of the National Osteoporosis Society officially opened the centre today.

Pictures:
Camilla
Camilla 2
Camilla 3
Camilla 4 (what a sweet picture)

Gallery of pictures from Wenn
Gallery of pictures from Getty
Gallery of pictures from Abaca

I can't see that pictures. There is a message "Forbidden You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server." Can anybody help me ?
Old 02-12-2007, 02:27 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgnesK
I can't see that pictures. There is a message "Forbidden You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server." Can anybody help me ?
Just press the refresh button on your toolbar and they come up.
Old 02-12-2007, 02:41 PM
Nobility

I do hope she'll be well enough to visit the jewels- oh sorry I meant the gulf!
Old 02-12-2007, 04:16 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
Just press the refresh button on your toolbar and they come up.
It doesn't work
Old 02-12-2007, 04:18 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
It doesn't work
It may not work the first time you try, it took 3 attempts with one of the pictures.
Old 02-12-2007, 04:18 PM
Courtier

Camilla, she is so brave. Getting well soon, Camilla. We will send cards.
Old 02-12-2007, 04:32 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
It may not work the first time you try, it took 3 attempts with one of the pictures.
Well, I tried 5 times every picture and still doesn't work . But thatnks for your help
Old 02-12-2007, 04:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
It doesn't work
I can't save pictures from Wenn to private account (if I could, I would, so that no one would have to experience the problem again), so I guess what Skydragon suggesting (refresh) is the only way to view them.
If it doesn't work, you can view basically the same pictures at Abaca or getty.

And here is one more gallery of pictures from Isifa.

Closed Thread

Tags
camilla, duchess of cornwall