The Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 3: September-December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalon

Heir Apparent
City
Yerevan
Country
Armenia
Welcome to the Duchess of Cornwall Current Events thread part 3

Part 2 can be found here

Camilla in Cheshire

Today Camilla had a day of engagements in Crewe, Cheshire. She met schoolchildren and students and talked about healthy food and gardening. You can get the details on www.princeofwales.gov.uk And threre you can see two pics from Camilla during the visit.
I think she has more duties now, and like every time she seems to be very relaxed, happy and also kind and down to earth. I love it to see her.:flowers:

Thank you very much to Avalon and Selrahc4 for saying Hello to me. So kind!

Welcome to the forums milla_Ca. It's lovely to see another Camilla fan and avatar! I love the picture of Camilla having a cup of tea. Thankyou for the link.

Hey milla Ca, welcome! Thank you for posting the link, she's lovely isn't she?:flowers:

Thank you for pictures, mila Ca, fanletizia!
She is lovely, I love when she wears blue, it's her colour (imo).
Camilla seems to be doing more solo engagements. doesn't she? :)

HRH does seem to be doing more solo engagements and she seems to be handling them extremely well. It's so impressive to see how quickly she's taken to Royal life.

Thanks for this nice pics. She is looking extremly well and relaxed.

milla Ca said:
Today Camilla had a day of engagements in Crewe, Cheshire. She met schoolchildren and students and talked about healthy food and gardening. You can get the details on www.princeofwales.gov.uk And threre you can see two pics from Camilla during the visit.
I think she has more duties now, and like every time she seems to be very relaxed, happy and also kind and down to earth. I love it to see her.:flowers:
Thank you for the link, and welcome to The Royal Forums, nice to have you here! :flowers:

Camilla has tea with the flowerpot men

The Duchess of Cornwall managed to shelter from the rain yesterday by enjoying a cup of tea in a potting shed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/09/15/ncamilla15.xml

Camilla becomes patron of Rajasthani horse society

RAJASTHAN'S indigenous horse breed has got royal patronage. Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall and wife of Prince Charles, has become patron of the All India Marwari Horse Society from March 2006 to March 2011.

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayArticleNew.asp?xfile=data/subcontinent/2006/September/subcontinent_September540.xml&section=subcontinent&col=

CAMILLA TURNS DOMESTIC GODDESS ON SCHOOL TRIP

She is a Duchess now, but that didn't stop the Prince of Wales' wife getting into the kitchen on a visit to a school in Crewe. Donning an apron over her pale blue Robinson Valentine suit, Camilla mucked in with some domestic chores during a cookery lesson.

camilla-cooking-1a.jpg
camilla-cooking-2a.jpg

At www.bbc.co.uk you can read this afternoon one of the first articles about Camilla´s charity walk in Scotland. And you can see a pic of a beaming Duchess in a raincoat, very nice!

Good for her. Wonderful achievement! :flowers:

Thank you milla Ca. :flowers:

She still looks great and also very happy in the rain in a raincoat!

always smiling, why i like her so much, and looking at the childrens faces i think they adore her too. great photos thanks for the link

Thank you AgnesK for the link. The pictures are very nice.
The Duchess looks so great, walking in the crowd of children! And i like the pic, where you can see the stick she has for the 10 mile walk. It´s a shepherds stick, i think, and it is the same kind of stick, Charles has for walks in the highland or at the duchy...how nice that she usus it too!

She looks more like good aunty teacher and it looks that she has good contact with children.
She looks so normal and dignified :flowers:
Thanks to all for the pictures .

Last edited:
Thanks Fanletizia, I do like this picture from reuters.

Just to prove it is not always raining in Scotland! :lol:

It looks like the children are out walking with their Aunty Camilla not with a member of the Royal Family. Camilla just proves how wonderful she is.

magnik said:
She looks more like good aunty teacher and it looks that she has good contact with children.

It doesn't surprise me at all.

The Duchess has become a patron for a UK-wide homelessness charity.
Emmaus has a base in Glasgow and offers homeless people a new home.
The president T. Waite said:`We are so pleased to be able to welcome the Duchess of Cornwall...Her contribution will be a tremendous benefit to this charity.`

I've heard Scotland is only bearable to visit in August. Guess Charles and Camilla missed it by a month! :D

BeatrixFan said:
It looks like the children are out walking with their Aunty Camilla not with a member of the Royal Family. Camilla just proves how wonderful she is.

These are great photos. The children are gravitating towards her. She seems to have a natural ability to relate to them. Every set of photos I see of her undertaking her various duties impresses me more. She is always appropriately dressed for the occasion and smiling and seems to be really participating in what's going on and enjoying it. I think she's wonderful.

Camilla looks very nice.Thanks for all that info!

ysbel said:
I've heard Scotland is only bearable to visit in August. Guess Charles and Camilla missed it by a month! :D

ysbel, don't believe everything you hear or read about the Scottish weather. While the rest of the UK was suffering floods, we had to water the garden every night, while they baked we enjoyed sunshine and bearable warmth. Today while most places are enduring the remnants of Hurricane Gordon, the sun is shining and I went out riding in a lightweight shirt! :lol:

Shes seems to get on with everyone she meets. Shes just brilliant!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom