The Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 3: September-December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Duchess

i see the duchess don't mind wearing the same outfit more than once

Very true. She's very economical and obviously doesn't want to be seen as a clothes horse.

Pics 30.11.2006

Here is a picture gallery with wonderful pics from yesterday: Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall turns on the Christmas lights on November 30, 2006 in Tetbury, England. (Photos by Anwar Hussein/Getty Images)

Tetbury Christmas Lights - Switch-On

Thank you so much for the nice pics Iceflower:flowers: !

Are the pics with Tom and Camilla from the same event?
Did her son present his new book this evening in Tetbury?

Skydragon said:
A few more pictures of the Tetbury Lighting Up, from Abaca Press.
She sure has come along way in being accepted into the prince's life. I'm glad of this myself as I do admire the woman who has had to face the world head on after the Diana.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Skydragon said:
She's wearing that brooch again, but this time it's passed without comment, feigned outrage, or hand-wringing. :)

Warren said:
She's wearing that brooch again, but this time it's passed without comment, feigned outrage, or hand-wringing. :)

:angel: Ssshh, I was hoping nobody would notice! :lol:

Warren said:

She wore that brooch a few days ago as well (without comment!). :flowers:
I guess people have just accepted it's her right to, as the wife of The Prince of Wales. About time too!

Edit: 2 times! It's different days and different events, but same outfit for the Duchess.
First during the visit of Charles and Camilla to the 3rd Battalion Parachute Regiment in the Hyderabad Barracks on November 22.
Second time during the traditional Sunday morning church service in Sandringham on November 26. (curtesy of Iceflower)

Last edited:
CAMILLA GETS IN THE MOOD FOR CHRISTMAS IN TETBURY

Villagers in the Cotswold town of Tetbury boast some very regal neighbours in the residents of Prince Charles nearby Highrove Estate, but rarely get the chance for a neighbourly chat. So it was no surprise to see an enthusiastic crowd turn out to see the Duchess of Cornwall turn on the community's Christmas lights.

More pictures from getty here.

I think Camilla looked stylish at this event. She looks cute!
Picture from GettyImages:
72682869.jpg

How wonderful that Camilla had such a warm welcome in Tetbury!
I´m so glad to see that more and more people start loveing her :flowers: !

Thank you for sending the pics again where Camilla wears the brooch with the Prince of Wales feathers, it seems to become one of her favourite pieces.

Really, wouldn't you think Charles would have bought her a brooch with a Christmas tree or a Santa face or a partridge in a pear tree or something a bit more seasonal than a bunch of feathers? Some people have no Christmas spirit...:santa:

In Tetbury Camilla had Santa Claus by her side, isn´t it enough Christmas spirit:santa: ?...next time you want to see her with a red cap....a white beard...:lol:

Elspeth said:
Really, wouldn't you think Charles would have bought her a brooch with a Christmas tree or a Santa face or a partridge in a pear tree or something a bit more seasonal than a bunch of feathers? Some people have no Christmas spirit...:santa:

People would really complain if she was seen with Christmas spirit! :lol:

milla Ca said:
In Tetbury Camilla had Santa Claus by her side

Is that who it was, I had obviously started on the 'Christmas spirit' a little early! :ROFLMAO:

There is a nice write up of the 'lighting up' on the POW's website here

hornsen said:
This little girl there is very cute.:lol:

That story about the little girl is really cute, :flowers: I wonder if she did tell Harry.

While Camilla is lighting up Tetbury and charming children, we'll move to a new thread.

The Duchess of Cornwall current events thread, part 4, from December 2006, is here.

-= ¤ =-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom