The Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 13: January 2010-September 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
** BBC: Duchess of Cornwall appearing in The Archers **

Thanks for the link ! HRH seems very at ease, as usual ...

What a surprise to hear Camillas voice, the sounded a lot sweeter and feminine than I had imagined her voice to be. :)

BBC - Radio 4 - The Archers

You can listen to the 15 minute episode just there!

Haha, just listened to it all. Bless her socks, she's not a natural actress but she did her best.

Last edited:

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall (in her favourite dress! ;)) has visited the Women's Institute
educational headquarters at Denman College, Oxfordshire, today, February 22nd, 2011.
Camilla toured the WI Cookery and Craft Schools and attended a reception for members
of the Women's Institute. Later she also visited the Police Rehabilitation Centre in Oxfordshire.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall (in her favourite dress! ;)) has visited the Women's Institute
educational headquarters at Denman College, Oxfordshire, today, February 22nd, 2011.
Camilla toured the WI Cookery and Craft Schools and attended a reception for members
of the Women's Institute. Later she also visited the Police Rehabilitation Centre in Oxfordshire.

Oh well, at least she is getting wear out of her clothes!

I do like the teal coat. I've never seen the polka dot dress on it's own.

The teal coat is awesome, the dress even looks good with it.
When they say Women's Institute, do they mean a branch of the WI, or do they mean a prison for women?

The teal coat is awesome, the dress even looks good with it.
When they say Women's Institute, do they mean a branch of the WI, or do they mean a prison for women?

I suspect this is a branch of the WI

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall (in her favourite dress! ;))

Iceflower Thanks so much for the info and pics. She aways looks so happy when she wears that dress, I can only imagine she knows how much I hate it!!

Interesting article. I do think in recent times that even the DM (with the exception of Ricahrd Kay) seems to have somewhat softened its stand re Camilla

Until you read the comments underneath - which are strongly anti-Charles and Camilla.

:previous: The "anti-charles and Camilla" piece is referring to the "minority" attitude that seems to pervade things and the bile they spew whenever something positive is written about C&C and saying it is time the mindless critics grew up.

The comments merely dramatically underscore exactly what he is saying. These "minority" are, quite frankly, mental. How on earth you can hate someone with such passion when you have never met them? Mindless indeed!

Really, mental. What a kind word to pass around and judge people by. It is true and with merit that you cannot pass judgement on anyone you haven't met, nor should you on anyone you have met, but that's what his spin doctors did against Diana when he wanted the upper hand. What goes around comes around. And, by the way, how do you know it is the "minority attitude". Have you taken a poll?

His spin doctors had to do something to counter the vitriole from her and her spin doctors.
Either way - surely it is time to forgive - if Diana could forgive 13 years ago then her fans, who weren't involved, should be able to do so now - but they are the ones so full of hate - something she had grown past before she died.

Last edited by a moderator:
Either way - surely it is time to forgive - if Diana could forgive 13 years ago then her fans, who weren't involved, should be able to do so now - but they are the ones so full of hate - something she had grown past before she died.

Are you speaking for all of Diana's fans? I certainly don't hate anyone, it takes too much time and causes stress.

The comments merely dramatically underscore exactly what he is saying. These "minority" are, quite frankly, mental. How on earth you can hate someone with such passion when you have never met them? Mindless indeed!
BTW I hope you, your family and friend are safe after the earthquake, Marg.

I am a Diana, Princess of Wales fan and can say I moved pass after the wedding, because the Duchess is good for Prince Charles. For the Duchess of Cornwall to be titled Queen at first I thought I could accept it, but them I thought of Prince Philip and Prince Albert. They were princes instead of Kings and they both did not do anything morally wrong. Also, in order for the Duchess to marry Prince Charles a PC spokesman said Camilla would not be titled the Princess of Wales. And if Prince Charles becomes King she would be titled Princess. I don't like that PC is talking about now changing her title to Queen that is to me like taking back an important factor for him to marry is mistress. This is the problem for me and I think with anyone who trust what a future ruler tells his subjects. This is a problem for us loving Diana, Princess of Wales fans.:flowers:

Diana, Princess of Wales, I have read, did have a good relationship with Prince Charles after the divorce. But the summer near her death she made headlines with Dodi because she was very upset with Prince Charles giving the Duchess at very nice 50th birthday at Highgrove. I don't think at her death she totally forgave them. I do believe if she lived she would have. I think the day Prince Charles married the Duchess, Princess Diana would have been bittersweet about it. Do other Diana, Princess of Wales fan feel the same way about the title Queen for the Duchess?

Last edited:
Let's stay on topic...the current events of the Duchess of Cornwall.

Zonk isn't her future title current events?:flowers:

The Duchess of Cornwall has given a reception for the Southbank Centre's
Women of the World Festival, Clarence House, London, March 10, 2011.

** gettyimages gallery **

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:

The Duchess of Cornwall has given a reception for the Southbank Centre's
Women of the World Festival, Clarence House, London, March 10, 2011.

** gettyimages gallery **

Its great to see Camilla carry out a steady stream of engagements over the last few weeks - IMO, she just needs to keep his momentum up regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom