The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2011, 11:42 AM
Majesty

Royal Strictly Come Dancing fan Camilla drops in on rehearsals - Telegraph

Royal Strictly Come Dancing fan Camilla drops in on rehearsals

Should the BBC ever need a new judge for Strictly Come Dancing, one particular fan left little doubt that it would be her dream come true to sit on the panel when she dropped in on rehearsals today.

Old 11-25-2011, 12:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Maybe Camilla would like to be a participant! She seems to be really enjoying herself.

Old 11-25-2011, 12:52 PM

HRH seems to love dancing, remember when she danced with Craig Revel-Horwood earlier in the year? Lovely to see her out and looking so happy. And dressed so well!
Old 11-25-2011, 02:26 PM
Nobility

Deliberately watched SCD It Takes Two early tonight in the hope it would be shown, loved seeing the Duchess of Cornwall, she really is brilliant
Old 11-25-2011, 07:30 PM
Majesty

This woman knows how to have a good time as well as make those around her feel special. She should really be given a chance to host one episode of the show, just for fun.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 11-26-2011, 04:31 PM
Administrator

The Duchess of Cornwall yesterday also visited Heywood Preparatory School, Corsham, Wiltshire,
met staff and pupils and officially opened the school's new all-weather sports court.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **
Old 11-26-2011, 04:57 PM
Majesty

I love the last picture. Camila is interested in what others have to say, no matter what age. She's as engrossed in the little boy's activity as he is.

Old 11-26-2011, 06:36 PM
Nobility

Camilla really comes across as such a nice lady. I think that she and Charles are having a wonderful family life these days.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:48 AM
Royal Highness

Believe it or not, another surprisingly favorable article... from the Daily Mail :

How Kate and Camilla have become best friends sharing beauty tips and royal do's and don'ts | Mail Online
Old 11-29-2011, 08:44 AM
Administrator

Please note that all posts regarding the relationship between Camilla and Catherine should be posted here Relationship of the Royal Family with The Duchess of Cornwall

Old 01-25-2012, 02:01 PM
Royal Highness

The Duchess is back !

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall makes 'meal fit for the Queen' for Diamond Jubilee celebrations | Mail Online
Old 01-25-2012, 02:47 PM
Majesty

She definitely appeared to be enjoying herself. Wonder if she gets a chance to be in the kitchen much when she's at home. In any case, I love that she's eager to be hands-on during her engagements.

Old 01-25-2012, 02:50 PM
Courtier

Thank you Nico, I saw this in the Mail and Telegraph this morning.

I think its a great idea from Camilla. It celebrates the Queen's jubilee and gives valuable encouragement to school children to learn about British food and seasonality of various foods not to mention encouraging them with their cooking skills.

I'm looking forward to reading about the reception and the schools' experiences.
Old 01-25-2012, 03:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Yum, ploughman's tarts; sounds delicious. Nice to see Camilla out and about for a worthy and tasty cause!
Old 01-26-2012, 05:15 AM
Administrator

The Duchess of Cornwall attended several events in Swindon yesterday: she met staff and students
during the visit to the Nova Hreod College (see the article link above), she visited Prospect Hospice
and viewed the art collection and attended a reception at Swindon Museum and Art Gallery.

Here's a gallery of the other events:

** Camilla Duchess of Cornwall visits Swindon **
Old 01-26-2012, 06:32 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

The Duchess of Cornwall attended several events in Swindon yesterday: she met staff and students
during the visit to the Nova Hreod College (see the article link above), she visited Prospect Hospice
and viewed the art collection and attended a reception at Swindon Museum and Art Gallery.

Here's a gallery of the other events:

** Camilla Duchess of Cornwall visits Swindon **
Very good to see Camilla out and about again after an extended Xmas break.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:08 AM
Administrator

The Duchess of Cornwall presented medals to service personnel on Whale Island on January 27, 2012
in Portsmouth. She presented the service medals to medical personnel for service in Afghanistan.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages gallery **

** bfbs: Duchess of Cornwall honours Navy medics **

** BBC: Duchess of Cornwall presents medals to navy medics **

** zimbio: Commodore in Chief Of Royal Naval Medical Services The Duchess of Cornwall Presents Campaign Medals **
Old 01-27-2012, 09:15 AM
Serene Highness

For sure a handsome woman - but how pensive in all the pictures from this event. She is usually so animated, it's notable when she's not. One of those days, I guess, but she does look sad.
Old 01-28-2012, 07:11 AM
Royal Highness

And a nice video :

Old 01-29-2012, 02:55 AM
Gentry

In the "Cook for The Queen" video: have I missed something before or is that a new ring on the small finger of Camilla's left hand? You can also see it in one of the pictures at the Emirates Stadium. This might not be the right place to ask, but since I spotted it in the video, I asked here. Anybody? Always looking for signs of romance.

Closed Thread

Tags
camilla, duchess of cornwall