The Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 13: January 2010-September 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's very sweet. It's great to see animals get adopted and loved.

So heartwarming! That is one lucky little dog for sure!

I think the prerogative of all grandparents is to show off their grandkids. Glad to see the Duchess is no different. She strikes me as a very warm and loving grandma.

Agreed. I also think she'd be a very fun grandmother to have around too. :)

The Duchess of Cornwall has undertaken a tour of urban gardens in South East London
including Walworth Garden Farm, Guerrilla Gardening sites in Elephant and Castle and the
Stannard Hall Garden and Myatt's Field Park Greenhouse Project in Camberwell, today,
September 6, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** london-se1: Duchess of Cornwall joins SE1 guerrilla lavender harvest **

** express.co: CAMILLA’S BUS RIDE TO SEE THE GUERRILLA GARDENERS **

** mirror.co: Camilla joins London's guerilla gardeners **

** dailymail: If I kiss you, will you turn into Charles? Camilla gets close to a toad as she indulges in a spot of guerrilla gardening **

Last edited:
she seems to really like this outfit :D it looks good on her, though

she seems to really like this outfit :D it looks good on her, though

Ditto. I love the different shades of blue. Great choice and I'm glad to see it recycled.

:previous:

Surprisingly it always looks fresh and new - she has a recycling talent :)

Today, September 7, the Duchess of Cornwall met pupils, teachers and members of the judging
panel and launched the Poet Laureate’s "Anthologise" Education Project at Alexandra Park School,
Bidwell Gardens, London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** gallery **

** PA: Camilla waxes lyrical to pupils **

:previous:

Surprisingly it always looks fresh and new - she has a recycling talent :)

Today, September 7, the Duchess of Cornwall met pupils, teachers and members of the judging
panel and launched the Poet Laureate’s "Anthologise" Education Project at Alexandra Park School,
Bidwell Gardens, London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** gallery **

** PA: Camilla waxes lyrical to pupils **

This is a great project to be involved in, especially since many kids (and adults) find poetry hard to interpret and get into.

The Duchess is looking very well with an attractive hue. She always seems to enjoy her engagements with young children. (Just wish she' d consider getting a new hairstyle ).

She is really looking lovely.

Totally imho this are great clothes, but not on her, to dark and dramatic and especially to purple for her. :)

Aside from that shallow comment:
Camilla seems to be doing official visits only to causes that are close to her heart. It gives this visit additional importance. I really appreciate that.

What a difference it makes, when the forehead is free. Interesting.

The Duchess looks fabulous. I love the shade of purple she's wearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom