The Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 12: July 2008-December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: The coverage at RAF Halton was much more extensive her previous engagements: 15th Jan - Scotland (2), 20th Jan - Bath (Theatre Royal) & reception at Clarence House, 22nd Jan - Essex (2), and 23r Jan - joint visit to 3 companies that hold The POW's Royal Warrant.

Scheduled for today 2 engagements - Met Police Mounted Training Establishment in Surrey and Me Police Dog Training Establishment in Kent. Tomorrow TRH are scheduled to be at Herefore Cathedral - concert and reception. :flowers:

:previous: Certainly a busy girl. :flowers: Add to that the 100's of letters she writes, the private visits to injured men and their families. :flowers:

:previous: The coverage at RAF Halton was much more extensive her previous engagements: 15th Jan - Scotland (2), 20th Jan - Bath (Theatre Royal) & reception at Clarence House, 22nd Jan - Essex (2), and 23r Jan - joint visit to 3 companies that hold The POW's Royal Warrant.

Scheduled for today 2 engagements - Met Police Mounted Training Establishment in Surrey and Me Police Dog Training Establishment in Kent. Tomorrow TRH are scheduled to be at Herefore Cathedral - concert and reception. :flowers:

Being out 5-6 times in a month is not exactly a heavily work load.

I looked it up in the court circular. For the Month of January engagements undertaken the talley is:
Charles: 16
Camilla: 5
Joint: 2

For the entire year 2008
Charles: 260
Camilla: 85
Joint: 165
Of the ones Camilla does alone, the majority are horse/dog/flower related.

:previous: Certainly a busy girl. :flowers: Add to that the 100's of letters she writes, the private visits to injured men and their families. :flowers:
im really proud of this women , she is a dynamique women , i think she do her job perfectly :flowers:
Here's the zimbio gallery with pics from today:

Duchess of Cornwall Visits The Metropolitan Police Dog Training Centre

The pics with that very interested dog are too cute :)
thanks ice for the pictures she looks lovely , me too i like the nice scarfes she is wearing today and yesterday , may we ask her about the shop :D
Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall visits RAF Halton on January 28, 2009 in Aylesbury, United Kingdom.

Getty Images

Getty Images
Getty Images

Gallery Getty

Gallery IBL
thanks giov , i like her outfit , she is perfectly matching the colores :flowers:

Thanks for the link ice. What a load of old codswollup! Embarassing? I don't think so! She looked like she was having a ball. :flowers:

She doesn't seem to mind splashes on her clothes, snuffling from a horse, nuzzling from assorted puppies and an all out tug-of-war to retain one of her fabulous scarves with a full grown Shepherd. :lol:

The more I see of the Duchess in action the more I admire her. :cool:

Thanks to giov and iceflower and everyone else for posting the great pictures of recent events. The blue coat and scarf with the black boots for the RAF visit looked very flattering.
The DOC also looked nice at the dog training event and looked like she was having fun. Having recently just got a puppy for our family I admire her ease with animals.
(I feel like I have a new baby-a 12 pound labador-collie mix).

The Daily mail: It actually was a positive article (for a change).
I guess they have to do a "Grabby" headline:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the link ice. What a load of old codswollup! Embarassing? I don't think so! She looked like she was having a ball. :flowers:
She certainly didn't look embarrassed, the handler did, he went a pretty shade of pink/red. Camilla seemed to be too busy laughing to be embarrassed, she is too used to Horses and Dogs to worry about a little thing like that. I though it was funny that she had to ask for more Polo Mints! :D

Camilla behaved admirably. Her advantage I suppose is being familiar with dogs and horses.

She certainly didn't look embarrassed, the handler did, he went a pretty shade of pink/red.
I've a couple of Dog Handler's in the family so I can understand the poor guy being either incredibly embarassed or incredibly ticked off! Probably both!:whistling:

All those hours of training and then, in that one moment, when the cameras of the World (not to mention the Boss) are focussed on your dog and the damned thing just knows he can get away with anything . . . . so he goes for it. What's the handler going to do? He is nailed to the spot trying not to look like "just you wait 'till this is over you good-for-nothing bag of fleas!", all the while fantasising about how it would look stuffed on the mantle. :ermm: :lol: :ROFLMAO:

:previous: Thank you for the picture link. :flowers: Purple looks really nice on HRH, IMO. :flowers:

Thanks for the pictures queence29 !
the duchess looks great in purple as yousay skydragon !
i think her her is short a little bit , than the last time !

:previous: Oh dear, a friend of mine had terrible trouble with Travellers.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom