The Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 1: March-June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How very sad to hear. My thoughts are with Camilla and the rest of her family at this difficult time

Sorry Duchess Camillas father Mr Bruce Shand have dies at 89 year. He have alone live later 12 years. Bruces wife death 1994 later. Bruce was with his daughter Camillas wedding 2005!!!! He was happy and see daughters wedding. Sorrow to Bruces death and Camillas family is now sorrow.

my sincere sympathy, I'm glad he lived to see her so happy.

Thank goodness she has Charles to help her through these dark days. Even though it was expected, I think it still shocks you and the realisation that you will never see them again, hits home later.
They have asked for privacy at the funeral but, we all know that is unlikely to happen. :mad:

She has her husband and he will give her strength in the time.

poor camilla. as many others said, he saw her being happy and had a good life, and that's what really matters.

all my condolences to the duchess.

My condolences to Camilla and her family..

It is very sad to know about the death of Camilla's father. I believe he was a good man and fortunately he lived enough time to see her daughter happiness and be accept by everybody in her new family.
My condolences to Camilla and her family, and be strong because now you've the man that you love and that he loves you by your side

Time for a new thread for Camilla.
This thread, Part 1, covers the period March to June 2006.

The Duchess of Cornwall Current Events thread part 2: June 2006-
can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom