The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2014, 12:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

^^^ I agree. From looking at the video she was very engaged with all who were at the event.

Old 11-26-2014, 11:48 PM
Administrator

Please note regarding the Cambridge thank you cards have been moved to http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...-34429-82.html.

Old 11-27-2014, 03:28 PM
Heir Apparent

I thought another egagements was announced! I hope she will be out again before the USA trip
Old 11-27-2014, 03:30 PM
Heir Apparent

The USA trip is just over a week away
Old 12-04-2014, 08:50 PM
Heir Apparent

The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron, the 1851 Trust, this evening attended a Board Meeting and Reception at the Goring Hotel, 15 Beeston Place, London SW1.

Source: Court Circular

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 12-04-2014, 10:25 PM
Imperial Majesty

Well, it's good the palace decided to inform us about her charitable meeting.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 12-04-2014, 11:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron, the 1851 Trust, this evening attended a Board Meeting and Reception at the Goring Hotel, 15 Beeston Place, London SW1.

Source: Court Circular
She's coming into he own
Old 12-05-2014, 10:40 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
It just makes realize even more how there are things going on behind the scenes that we never see or hear about. I would imagine that if it had just been a meeting without the reception, we wouldn't have caught wind of it.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 12-05-2014, 12:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
It just makes realize even more how there are things going on behind the scenes that we never see or hear about. I would imagine that if it had just been a meeting without the reception, we wouldn't have caught wind of it.
Yes we would in the same way as it is one of her patronages - via the Court Circular. The CC is full of "meetings"

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 12-07-2014, 09:31 AM
Imperial Majesty

Chloe Howard @RCDeputyEditor · 2h 2 hours ago
Kate leaving a meeting for the 1851 Trust last week, wearing black McQueen coat seen at Rmbrnc Sun Via @onroyaltoes
https://twitter.com/RCDeputyEditor/s...62183336071168

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 12-13-2014, 08:56 AM
Nobility

Will the duchess have a public appearance before Christmas?
Or will we only catch a glimpse of her arriving at the pre-Christmas lunch at Buckingham Palace?
Old 12-13-2014, 09:23 AM
Heir Apparent

I suppose not engagements....
Old 12-13-2014, 10:20 AM
Heir Apparent

This is the time of year when engagements wind down, not pick up. Unless engagements have already been announced I don't think you'll see any surprises two weeks out from Christmas
Old 12-13-2014, 02:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

When is the Christmas lunch at BP?
Old 12-13-2014, 02:06 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
When is the Christmas lunch at BP?
I've heard that it may be sometime this week.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 12-15-2014, 09:01 AM
Heir Apparent

New engagement tomorrow:
Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 42 min 42 minuti fa

The Duchess of Cambridge will attend a Beaver Scout meeting on 16 December.
Old 12-15-2014, 09:07 AM
Imperial Majesty

Robert Jobson @theroyaleditor · 42m 42 minutes ago
#DuchessOfCambridge will visit 23rd Poplar Beaver Scout Colony in support of Scout Association's "Better Prepared" campaign tomorrow.

Robert Jobson @theroyaleditor · 40m 40 minutes ago
One of the activities #DuchessOfCambridge will take part in at the Beaver Scout visit is learning sign language.

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 58m 58 minutes ago
Kate will meet the group's volunteer Scout Leader and help the group with activities designed to gain their Disability Awareness Award.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 12-15-2014, 12:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

The U.S. equivalent of Beaver scouts is Tigers so this is the youngest group of scouts. Hope that William and Kate sign George up for Scouts in the future. IMO it's an outstanding program.
Old 12-16-2014, 02:31 PM
Heir Apparent

A night to remember | Scouts
Quote:
HRH, The Duchess of Cambridge will pay a visit to a new Scout Group to mark the launch of our Better Prepared project.

The Duchess will join a Scout Group in East London that was opened as part of the Better Prepared project, which will see us working with local communities to open new Scout groups in 200 areas around the country where Scouting can have the biggest impact.

The aim is to ensure that even more children have the chance to experience fun and adventure through Scouting, while developing skills that will help change their lives.

The Duchess, who is an official volunteer at Scouts, will delight young people and their leaders with a visit to their Scout HQ in Bow. During the evening, The Duchess will enjoy taking part in activities with the Beaver Scouts, helping to raise disability awareness. Activities will include learning how to communicate through sign-language and navigating through activities requiring co-ordination while blind-folded.
Kate Middleton live: Updates as pregnant Duchess of Cambridge visits Scouts - Mirror Online
Old 12-16-2014, 03:15 PM
Imperial Majesty

reprobatemum @Reprobatemum · 32m
Just dropped kids off at scots to be told HRH Kate would be gracing them with her presence. Bonkers #DuchessofCambridge

"Royal hoodie
Arriving at just before 7pm after getting stuck in traffic wearing a black scouting hoodie teamed with jeans and boots, she looked casual and ready to get stuck in.

Kate is due to help six to eight-year-olds with activities to gain their Disability Awareness Award, including learning sign language before presenting the badges."

"Kate to cut chocolate with boxing gloves
We are getting more details on what Kate is likely to do tonight and it is...different.

Apparently she is going to cut up a chocolate bar while wearing boxing gloves, help ice a cake while blindfolded and learn the Scout Promise in sign language.

These are all activities that help able bodied young people understand and in turn empathise with people who have some form of affliction or disability."
Kate Middleton live: Updates as pregnant Duchess of Cambridge visits Scouts - Mirror Online

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Closed Thread