The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2014, 12:22 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Actually there is a specific thread just for the discussion of what Kate wears.

Its at The Duchess of Cambridge's Maternity Fashion: December 2012 -

Old 10-22-2014, 12:46 AM
Gentry

Thank you!

Old 10-22-2014, 08:33 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kita View Post
Loved both outfits on her today. McQueen always impresses me. What do you guys think about her evening dress choice? Personally, I loved it. I felt as though it was elegant enough for the occasion but still had a bit of personality to it befitting someone her age. I love her coat dresses too, but I like the little bit of daring she added to her evening gown. Thoughts? Do you feel it was a tad too immodest? Cut a bit funny? Inquiring minds want to know! :P
I know some posters have criticised the evening dress, I thought it was a fun dress without being tarty. So all in all, well done.
Old 10-22-2014, 08:52 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 4: January 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
Kate is on the front pages of The Times and Telegraph. Very well respected papers. No easy feat with a State Visit the same day.

Actually a very easy feat considering she's Catherine and a state visit is easily ignored by our papers. I bet the headline is something to do with "she's back". Nothing actually constructive.

@QueenVicMirror: Engagement for Kate announced tomorrow night - she will attend Autumn Gala Evening for @ActionAddiction at L'Anima Restaurant, London
Old 10-22-2014, 09:07 AM

Come on, all of you! Our Duchess looks fantastic: youthful, beautiful, stylish and CLASSY! A dynamic comeback look, I'd say!. The color was extremely flattering and her hair is gorgeous. Very few women could wear their hair as she does and maintain an overall elegance.
Old 10-22-2014, 10:45 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshepard7 View Post
Come on, all of you! Our Duchess looks fantastic: youthful, beautiful, stylish and CLASSY! A dynamic comeback look, I'd say!. The color was extremely flattering and her hair is gorgeous. Very few women could wear their hair as she does and maintain an overall elegance.
Thanks, sshepard7, for the positive comments. Many of our posters seem to have had razor blades for breakfast today!

Abraham Lincoln
Old 10-22-2014, 11:34 AM
Heir Apparent

GBR: The Duchess Of Cambridge Attends The Wildlife Photographer of The Year 2014 Awards Pictures & News Photos | Getty Images
Old 10-22-2014, 01:06 PM
Imperial Majesty

Pictures:
!! REAL- MY ROYALS !!: Widlife Photographer of the Year Awards,London

A.W. TOZER
Old 10-22-2014, 08:44 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLLK View Post
Look at that beaming smile from the young photographer. What an accomplishment at a very young age.
So cute how he walked off and had to be called back for photos! I'd probably do the same and I'm not 8. :P
Old 10-23-2014, 12:29 AM
Heir Apparent

How long did she have to stay at the evening event?
Old 10-23-2014, 07:33 AM
Commoner

Quote:
those Middleton legs always look good
Extremely well-toned. In fact, suspiciously well-toned considering that their owner supposedly hasn't been able to get out of bed for two months. Those legs look like they've been working very hard with the personal trainer during Kate's "debilitating illness".
Old 10-23-2014, 07:41 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasMa View Post
Extremely well-toned. In fact, suspiciously well-toned considering that their owner supposedly hasn't been able to get out of bed for two months. Those legs look like they've been working very hard with the personal trainer during Kate's "debilitating illness".
I suspect those legs are the result of years of regular exercise, rather than just over the last 1-2 months.
Old 10-23-2014, 08:23 AM
Heir Apparent

Who said she'd been in bed for 2 months? Good grief...she has nice legs cause her whole life she's been an athletic person who works out daily for years now. A few weeks of interrupted exercise is not going to turn everything to flab.

LaRae
Old 10-23-2014, 08:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Tonight she is going to haver dinner... surely not puking
Old 10-23-2014, 11:54 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Who said she'd been in bed for 2 months? Good grief...she has nice legs cause her whole life she's been an athletic person who works out daily for years now. A few weeks of interrupted exercise is not going to turn everything to flab.
I don't think Kate's been lying in state in bed against propped up fluffy pillows 24/7 but I'm sure there's times that she was. Life goes on HG or no HG and George is a very active toddler. I'm sure she's been under constant physician supervision, doing what she can and always close to the porcelain goddess. I do imagine that Maria seems like a godsend right now giving Kate the chance to rest and deal with the HG when it hits.

Perhaps some exercise has been part of her routine. Perhaps not. I'm just happy that she's feeling good enough to actually step out for a while without the fear of being sick again.
Old 10-23-2014, 12:50 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasMa View Post
You're so right. She wasn't sick at all. She's been spending all of her time exercising. The Palace, William, Harry, her doctors...they're all in on it. Seriously though. What in the heck would be the point of her faking an illness?

Stopping exercise for a month or two won't make you lose tons of muscle definition. Especially if you're someone that works out regularly. So analyzing Kate's legs is pointless.
Old 10-24-2014, 02:31 AM
Serene Highness

[QUOTE=Elenath;1713564]I hear she’s borrowed Beyonce’s fake bump... [/QUOTE

Now that is a wonderful comment, you just gave me a huge chuckle and made my day.........Thank You....
Old 11-02-2014, 07:04 AM
Nobility

Is there any announcement yet whether the Duchess will attend Remembrance Sunday next week?
Old 11-02-2014, 07:19 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrik-Jan77 View Post
Is there any announcement yet whether the Duchess will attend Remembrance Sunday next week?
I don't think there has been an announcement, but I would be very surprised if she did not attend the Remembrance Sunday engagements.
Old 11-02-2014, 08:45 AM
Imperial Majesty

Most likely she'll be at the Remembrance Sunday service. I'm always wondering why she and William never attend the Festival of Remembrance at the Royal Albert Hall, which is on the 8th.

A.W. TOZER
Closed Thread