The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2013, 02:02 PM
Courtier

I am concerned that Catherine is undertaking too much at this stage.

Old 11-08-2013, 02:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post
Flying lessons? wow
Im glad this busy mom can find some time for herself.

Old 11-08-2013, 02:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post
She didnt actually say she was having flying lessons. According to the Express Reporter who was actually there, she said that she had tried flying to see if she liked it. In the past 12 months she has been ill, presgant and had baby, so not likely to have had "lessons" recently.

Harry is not qualified to teach someone to fly.

but hey, the story is in a Comic which is where one finds jokes and made up stories.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 11-11-2013, 08:29 AM
Heir Apparent

They say that no pics were taken
Old 11-14-2013, 07:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Future Events

Thursday 5th December 2013

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend the Royal Film Performance 2013, the UK Premiere of Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom, at the Odeon Leicester Square, London.
Old 11-19-2013, 09:51 PM
Imperial Majesty

JB ‏@Royal_beans 5h
REMINDER: The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron, Place2Be, will attend the charity's 'Resilience & Emotional Strength in Schools Forum' on Nov 20

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 11-19-2013, 11:58 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
JB ‏@Royal_beans 5h
REMINDER: The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron, Place2Be, will attend the charity's 'Resilience & Emotional Strength in Schools Forum' on Nov 20
I'm really looking forward to this event. Thank you for the reminder.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:31 AM
Heir Apparent

She said she's not good at sewing and poetry and that her favourite art is photography. She added Prince George is growing very fast because the ex- offenders gave to her a 3-6 monthss vest for him!
Here you can follow the engagement of today. She's wearing black.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/n...terfeed&utm_medium=tw
Old 11-20-2013, 07:03 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

@HRHDuchesskate: Kate's wearing a @maxmara jacket and an @orlakiely_JPN skirt today (with thanks to @RE_DailyMail)

@gordonrayner: Duchess of Cambridge in Max Mara today at Place2be in Canary Wharf http://t.co/huRsyMt4Ep https://twitter.com/gordonrayner/sta...08881733140480

@RE_DailyMail: Very short skirt for Kate today, struggling to contain it in the wind.... http://t.co/F7ZU06quq6 https://twitter.com/re_dailymail/sta...06692067360768

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/Search/...alProduct=News
Old 11-20-2013, 07:46 AM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

The Duchess of Cambridge has a Marilyn moment! Kate braves wintry weather on charity visit to discuss cyberbullying | Mail Online

"Hello!" Busy Kate Middleton attends children's charity event second day in a row
Old 11-20-2013, 08:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 1m Kate's decided to stay an hour longer than planned to listen to two more sessions, on addiction and self-harm, at today's forum.
Old 11-20-2013, 09:59 AM
Imperial Majesty

Vicky Smith ‏@VixSmith_Mirror 48m
Kate is applauded as she leaves. She waved as she left the building in Canary Wharf pic.twitter.com/Ft7veRWtdm

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 1h
We've seen more evidence today that Kate's not just a clothes horse but an intelligent, engaged woman determined to make a difference.

Duchess of Cambridge arrives at children's charity event in Canary Wharf-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ary-Wharf.html

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 11-20-2013, 11:36 AM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
The Duchess of Cambridge has demonstrated her dedication to children's emotional well-being by attending an education forum. Kate is patron of school-based mental health charity Place2Be, which held the event for headteachers in London's Canary Wharf. Its theme was resilience and emotional strength, with speakers addressing the challenges faced by children and young people-
Home - ITNSource News

Video:
Duchess Of Cambridge Battles Windy Conditions-
http://news.itnsource.com/?SearchTer...y%20Conditions

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 11-20-2013, 11:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 1m Kate's decided to stay an hour longer than planned to listen to two more sessions, on addiction and self-harm, at today's forum.
Good for her to really stay and hear what the charity is saying. Bravo Kate. I do hope she starts volunteering with a Scout group near Kensington soon. I loved seeing those pictures when they were in Anglesey.
Old 11-20-2013, 11:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thank you for the photos and the videos. Glad to see that she opted to stay longer and listen in the speakers.
Old 11-20-2013, 12:04 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Video:
The Duchess of Cambridge has demonstrated her dedication to children's emotional well-being by attending an education forum. Kate is patron of school-based mental health charity Place2Be, which held the event for headteachers in London's Canary Wharf. Its theme was resilience and emotional strength, with speakers addressing the challenges faced by children and young people-
Home - ITNSource News
The video tells a clear story. Catherine is clearly an animated speaker when it comes to topics close to her heart.
Old 11-20-2013, 01:15 PM
Imperial Majesty

Yeah, I've read that she's very chatty and she likes listening to everyone and learn about their ideas and problems.

Pictures:
The Duchess of Cambridge Attends Place2Be Forum-
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2013/11/t...e-attends.html

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 11-20-2013, 01:49 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Yeah, I've read that she's very chatty and she likes listening to everyone and learn about their ideas and problems.

Pictures:
The Duchess of Cambridge Attends Place2Be Forum-
MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH
Catherine + children= love + magic. Period.
Old 11-20-2013, 09:14 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
Catherine + children= love + magic. Period.
Yep, yep. She's great with kids, and it's always a pleasure to watch her in action. She lights up when she's talking about what she loves, and feels strongly about.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 11-20-2013, 11:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
Yep, yep. She's great with kids, and it's always a pleasure to watch her in action. She lights up when she's talking about what she loves, and feels strongly about.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app
Agreed on all 3 points.

Closed Thread