The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2013, 07:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

There is NO WAY she does not have some kind of nanny arrangement. If they are carrying out engagements, they have someone to pick up the slack.

Old 11-30-2013, 07:27 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter View Post
There is NO WAY she does not have some kind of nanny arrangement. If they are carrying out engagements, they have someone to pick up the slack.
She has a part time nanny who is called on when convenient (for her as she is retired). It is Williams former nanny. Lots of info about it on the threads

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 12-01-2013, 08:10 AM
Nobility

Her name is Jessica Webb, and she has agreed to help them with the baby when needed. She's not full-time.
Old 12-03-2013, 12:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Low-key Kate surprises art fans
Who was the stunning girl in jeans and black boots who caught the eye of passers-by at Chelsea’s Lots Road auction rooms?
Step forward, the Duchess of Cambridge.
To the surprise of bargain hunters who throng to the popular salerooms, Kate was spotted wandering around the contemporary art section on the ground floor.
But was it really her?
A film crew making a documentary on the auction rooms elsewhere in the building left her alone.
But one plucky customer did enquire: ‘Are you the real deal?’
She somewhat shyly averred that, indeed, it was.
Her fellow bargain hunter had noticed the police bodyguard shadowing the Duchess - who studied History of Art at St Andrews - as she checked out the works on offer, ahead of Sunday’s auction, which she did not attend.
Alas I cannot say what piece took her fancy.
But perhaps Prince William will find it in his stocking.
Read more: RICHARD KAY: After-dinner star Alistair Darling makes 170,000 from private events | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Old 12-04-2013, 06:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Kate Middleton Pushing Prince George in Stroller
Old 12-04-2013, 06:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
THANK YOU - I have been waiting to see her out walking again. And Lupo is a bonus. What's the name of the baby, again, by the way?
Old 12-04-2013, 08:13 PM
Heir Apparent

I'm afraid those pictures gave me the creeps, she seems like a hunted animal. Maybe alone she doesn't mind the pix, but with her baby it is a different story.
Old 12-04-2013, 08:33 PM
Serene Highness

She can't be so nave as to not know what is going to happen anytime she goes anywhere public with her son. It's only going to intensify.
Old 12-04-2013, 09:17 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaryllus View Post
She can't be so nave as to not know what is going to happen anytime she goes anywhere public with her son. It's only going to intensify.
She is not naive. She has been photographed countless of times in the same park. This is the first time with George.
Old 12-04-2013, 09:18 PM
Imperial Majesty

I don't think anyone didn't think Catherine wasn't going to take George out for a walk in the park. She's been taking these walks for a while now and now she's doing it with her son.

A.W. TOZER
Old 12-04-2013, 10:40 PM
Majesty

Catherine doesn't look too happy, and I can't blame her. She is probably worn out, and even if she knew what to expect in terms of press attention, no one can blame her for not wanting her child photographed during 'off duty' time. It's sad that these pictures exist, and even sadder that we're curious, and can't resist the urge to click.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 12-04-2013, 10:51 PM
Heir Apparent

I am surprised that the royal protection officers are not seen in any of the photos. Some of them are at a wide angle and no RPOs just Lupo in the one photo (who always amazes me when he just follows Kate around off leash. You would think he would just bolt at the first squirrel sighting)
Old 12-04-2013, 10:56 PM
Royal Highness

When can we see more pictures of George?
Old 12-04-2013, 11:41 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frelinghighness View Post
I'm afraid those pictures gave me the creeps, she seems like a hunted animal. Maybe alone she doesn't mind the pix, but with her baby it is a different story.
I'm inclined to agree. She doesn't look happy and it does seem intrusive: I wish I hadn't looked, really...
Old 12-05-2013, 12:13 AM
Serene Highness

I so agree with a number of comments here that she looks like a hunted animal. Even being in her position she should expect some type of private time when out for a stroll, what is she to do, buy a forest just so she can go for a walk with her son? I enjoy seeing pictures of her and William yet I wonder if at times they get so darn tired of people always looking into their private time/family time. I think she handles it well for if that were me, no way would I handle it that well. Everyone needs some time to just go for a walk and it seems in the pictures that the other people are leaving her alone, it's the camera that is bothering her. I would be apprehensive also being with my son if that happened to me.
Old 12-05-2013, 12:46 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
I am surprised that the royal protection officers are not seen in any of the photos. Some of them are at a wide angle and no RPOs just Lupo in the one photo (who always amazes me when he just follows Kate around off leash. You would think he would just bolt at the first squirrel sighting)
It wouldn't surprise me one bit to learn that during this stroll with George, the best protection Kate could have is Lupo. From the little I've seen, this dog is very much a member of the family and probably loves George to pieces. He most likely would want to tear to pieces too anyone that would dare to threaten his family.

In that one photograph, it does look that Kate is not overly happy being snapped at all angles and I bet she'd give a week's donut supply to take a page out of Anne's book and just tell them all to "Naff off!".
Old 12-05-2013, 04:44 AM
Royal Highness

I am sure, that the bodyguards are there, only a few meter away from her. I saw similar pictures about Victoria, and I thought first she hasn't got bodyguards around her, but than I saw other pictures, what showed also the bodyguards, but they were circa 10 meter behind her.
Old 12-05-2013, 04:46 AM
Heir Apparent

well what I'am most surprise is that I cannot see a security around her...but of course she knows that she will have her icture taken, but she seams happy...she even say goodbaye to someone else...so she is OK to me...
Old 12-05-2013, 06:35 AM
Heir Apparent

Based on the remarks of some of the photographers that do royal work on twitter, they think the photos were taken with a long lens and not a person walking by with a smart phone. If that is the case, Kate is not going to know she is being papped to react to it in the moment. You can't even see George just a bit of a hat.
Old 12-05-2013, 07:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

I imagine that walks such as these have to be cleared with their security,but they are never going to be able to guarantee complete safety and I'm sure Kate is well aware of the potential risks involved. But I agree there is a vulnerability about these pics and the likelyhood they were taken with a long lens isn't good either.

Closed Thread