The Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 3: January-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Robert Jobson @theroyaleditor: "William understood to have travelled to from his base in Wales to spend time with Kate on her birthday in London." (with thanks to the lovely Julie)
Maybe he will spend the next 2 weeks with her:)

Maybe he will spend the next 2 weeks with her:)

I'll up the wager and say that as things are now he'll spend the rest of his life with her. Its really not that big of a deal for him to go from Wales to London after a shift with the RAF. he's done it before with Kate a few times when they had a royal engagement or occasion to attend. :D

OR.. he really really likes Carole's cooking and Jame's cakes? That'd tempt me!

I hope he spends more time with her in London in the next few months. She will need him

I hope he spends more time with her in London in the next few months. She will need him

Think about it. They have an cottage at KP. They have a cottage in Wales. What makes you think that Kate hasn't left London?

Think about it. They have an cottage at KP. They have a cottage in Wales. What makes you think that Kate hasn't left London?
I think Kate spent her birthday in London.

And I assume she will spend most of her time in London in the next few months, now she's pregnant and will move into a new apartment.

So it's nearly 5 and we are still waiting for Camilla Tominey's big Friday surprise. The surprise is that we ever believe any of this teasing. :angry:

So it's nearly 5 and we are still waiting for Camilla Tominey's big Friday surprise. The surprise is that we ever believe any of this teasing. :angry:

Today's Thursday, so if the surprise is arriving it'll be tomorrow. :flowers:

Catherine isn't stuck inside, that was evident by the fact she travelled to her parents for Christmas, then to Sandringham and then somewhere for New Year. I doubt very much they'll be in London a lot until a month prior to the birth. They like their privacy and they get that in Wales.

Oh, Michelle - yes it is. I don't think I will ever get over the mix up of dates and days of the week in my head caused by the holidays in the last two weeks! If you knew the number of silly timing goofs I have made over that time you would get big laughs at my expense. And you would be right to laugh at me. :lol: I apologize, for now to Ms.Tominey. :)

whew .... I was very nervous for a minute i have alot of things to be done by Friday... and they arent done yet. :)

Well maybe it's the photos of William and Kate at the theatre that were released this morning but I hope not I hope it's a surprise engagement or something.

ghost_night554 said:
Well maybe it's the photos of William and Kate at the theatre that were released this morning but I hope not I hope it's a surprise engagement or something.

I hope it's the announcement about Will's future with the RAF. It was supposed to be made in the first two weeks of January according to Richard Palmer.

Telling someone about a surprise engagement no longer makes it a surprise though? And as we don't know it's an engagement announcement, which seems silly to announce an engagement like it's something special, it's just a surprise.

The tweet was about Catherine, not Catherine and William and an RAF announcement would be for both their lives. I expect it's a portrait.

Telling someone about a surprise engagement no longer makes it a surprise though? And as we don't know it's an engagement announcement, which seems silly to announce an engagement like it's something special, it's just a surprise.

The tweet was about Catherine, not Catherine and William and an RAF announcement would be for both their lives. I expect it's a portrait.

Oh, I hope so! That would be nice too, especially if it's a formal one.

I somewhat find this article strange. If anything, Kate's "silence" as far as being a role model is a good example of discretion and diplomacy. She's openly said things when the situation called for it, but she's not to just blurt out anything just because she can and the world is watching her. Maybe its just me but I think there's too many fools out there (both men and women) that are all too eager to spew forth whatever they have on their mind without thinking and end up issuing apologies later and end up looking worse than when they started out.

Ahhh... now I got it. The press would be so much happier if Kate would say things off the wall that they could badly interpret and sell more papers. :bang:

What's the old saying? "Better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and confirm it"?

Kate was spotted at a service station on the M1 today

Tweet here:
Adam Burridge@Adam_Burridge
Casually just bumped in to Kate Middleton at a service station on the M1!

Last edited:
Someone needs to tell the Duchess that if she goes, or sends someone to Costco (or the British equivalent) to pickup a case of those cheese crackers and keep them on hand. Much cheaper than petro stations. I do like the idea that she gets out and buys them herself.

^^^Absolutely, she needs to stockpile munchies in the back seat!

I think she's getting over her pregnancy sickness

Someone needs to tell the Duchess that if she goes, or sends someone to Costco (or the British equivalent) to pickup a case of those cheese crackers and keep them on hand. Much cheaper than petro stations. I do like the idea that she gets out and buys them herself.

Somehow I do not think the D/DoC are having any financial woes - or maybe I am assuming too much.

Richard Palmer@RoyalReporter
Royal sources expect the Duchess of Cambridge to resume royal duties in February, probably towards the end of the month.

Richard Palmer@RoyalReporter
Royal sources expect the Duchess of Cambridge to resume royal duties in February, probably towards the end of the month.

Oh, good! I miss seeing her, and soon she'll have that cute little belly.

Oh, good! I miss seeing her, and soon she'll have that cute little belly.
We'll see her out and about soon :flowers: It seems to be they will annouce some engagements in the next two weeks!
I'm happy she's feeling better:)

We'll see her out and about soon :flowers: It seems to be they will annouce some engagements in the next two weeks!
I'm happy she's feeling better:)

Sorry but you have no idea when we'll see her out and about nor if they'll even bother to announce engagements. A tweet said we might see her towards the end of February.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom