The Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 3: January-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I've deleted the pictures because as posted here the owners' lawyers are suing people for publishing them before time. Soon, they'll be available again, I think

Last edited:
Don't think it's safe to post those screen shots. The Duchess of Cambridge's lawyers have asked for people to not post the screen shots.

That wasn't The Duchess of Cambridge's lawyers. That was E! lawyers who contacted Tumblr b/c they posted the exclusive photos that they paid for and people on Tumblr posted them before it air on their channel

I can't wait to see her properly at her engagements next week!

That wasn't The Duchess of Cambridge's lawyers. That was E! lawyers who contacted Tumblr b/c they posted the exclusive photos that they paid for and people on Tumblr posted them before it air on their channel

Oh I see. Thanks for the info.

Wow, have never seen her hair in a ponytail before. Her tummy has really popped too in the latest pic (blue dress).

Guys, don't forget Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge will be at Windsor tomorrow (The Queen's 87 Birthday) for The Queen's Scout Review Parade and Service.

She looks beautiful there, her bump grew a lot from the last time I saw her, the baby is "putting on weights" and getting bigger, I'm sure she will have a "big" baby in size.
Isn't that her first maternity clothes? That blouse is very pretty.

Can't wait for tomorow's engagement, tomorow starts the string of visits from Catherine and a lot of pictures to enjoy. I think from tomorow on, she'll wear maternity clothes...How's the weather tomorow dear fellow British members? I'm bored of coats, can't wait to see her in a more light spring clothes.:flowers:

She is in her third trimester, so a bigger belly is to be expected. The size of her belly may also depend on the clothing she's wearing. Looks like she's in proper maternity clothes now. I also notice that she is not wearing rings; that's to be expected as well now!

thanks so much for the catherine's photos!!! finally she is used a maternity dress!!!! she look really beautiful
I can't wait untill tomorrow!

She looks beautiful there, her bump grew a lot from the last time I saw her, the baby is "putting on weights" and getting bigger, I'm sure she will have a "big" baby in size. Isn't that her first maternity clothes? That blouse is very pretty. Can't wait for tomorow's engagement, tomorow starts the string of visits from Catherine and a lot of pictures to enjoy. I think from tomorow on, she'll wear maternity clothes...How's the weather tomorow dear fellow British members? I'm bored of coats, can't wait to see her in a more light spring clothes.:flowers:

Frankly I don't think it's a maternity dress, I think it's a dress and her bump has got a bit more visible. She's got a small tall frame and carries the bump well, I think she'll have a small baby.

As to the weather, it's cold but sunny. She will most likely be wearing a coat and tights.

She is in her third trimester, so a bigger belly is to be expected. The size of her belly may also depend on the clothing she's wearing. Looks like she's in proper maternity clothes now. I also notice that she is not wearing rings; that's to be expected as well now!

She definitely does not have on her engagement ring on but she could still have her wedding band on. It is quite narrow making it hard to spot. Looking at the pictures above, I couldn't tell. If her hands start to swell from the baby, it won't fit since William had a hard time getting the ring on in the first place :)

That's not a dress.. It's blue/black top with trousers underneath. And by the looks of it I would say it is maternity.

The scout event didn't start until 2 UK time. They are starting to post picture on twitter now - try skynewsroyal or royal reporter

HRH look great and I'm happy that she did the Scout Review this year.

Hello! Magazine also reports that The Duchess will go in after the parade for a birthday tea with The Queen.

Thank you for the photos! It looks like a beautiful day for this event. I'm wondering if mint green is the color of choice for this event as the Queen wore it last year.

If this was a Girl Scout/Guides event then I'd say she was honoring Thin Mint cookies. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom