The Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 2: February 2012-January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zara seemed genuinely thrilled when Kate was announced and came onto the stage.

yeah, I noticed Zara just lite up when Catherine walked out. Catherine looked very happy too.

she really look great!!!!!!

I bet William is really proud of her. She easily could have just stayed home but I truly believe Catherine is made of strong stock and I just hope her sickness is manageable

I think she looked pretty good considering. She does look a bit tired and I can understand why. Im surprised she even made it there and was able to keep it together for the amount of time she was there. I have to give her credit, she is quite a young woman. Now she really needs to put her feet up or better yet snuggle up in bed with a good book or the tele.

She looks much thinner,,for now
Her cheek bones are so predominate.
Hair gorgeous as always,,healthy and full

She looks beautiful, but not really well :( I think she's very tired

I agree, she looks tired which is only to be expected. Kudos to her for making this effort, and she does look lovely.

She looks absolutely stunning & very pretty ,,, I really do like her dress , very simple elegant , And so regal ,,, very nice choice ,,,, nice to see her again ,, wish the health for her .

Catherine and Jessica in one photo and both looking gorgeous, you do good work ghost_night554 :)

It was lovely that she's well enough to attend. The ceremony was beautiful but someone needs to tell the BBC that Emelie Sande is not the only female singer out there.

It was lovely that she's well enough to attend. The ceremony was beautiful but someone needs to tell the BBC that Emelie Sande is not the only female singer out there.

Emelie may not be the only female singer out there, but she is very good, and she is very very popular.

It wouldn't surprise me if Kates next appearances are all last minute announcements like this was. I'm sure her calendar has other commitments, until she is 100%, it doesn't make sense to pre-announce only to say tentatively scheduled to attend. So maybe we have a few other surprises.

Video:
Duchess of Cambridge attends BBC's Sports Awards:
Home - ITNSource News

I agree, she looked great and well. I just hope her health continue to improve. I think she was glowing last night.

Slightly off-topic I know, but I think Pippa has lost out in the 'rear of the year' competition to Jess Ennis in that red dress.

As much as I deplore the current trend of visually dividing young women up into body parts, I just have to add: Pippa was the rear of "last year.";)

Slightly off-topic I know, but I think Pippa has lost out in the 'rear of the year' competition to Jess Ennis in that red dress.

Catherine was spotted in a Waitrose in Thatcham today, Thatcham is near her parents house.

Source - Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom