The Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 2: February 2012-January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As it was a bazar for a children's charity, it could well be that there were some of the children benefiting fromthe charitable occasion there - maybe Catherine thought they would be delighted to meet her dog?

I just looked up their homepage at ormiston.org and saw they work to help traumatized children. So meeting Lupo of Cambridge might have been something special for some of the kids?

I like the title, Lupo of Cambridge!

Kataryn said:
As it was a bazar for a children's charity, it could well be that there were some of the children benefiting fromthe charitable occasion there - maybe Catherine thought they would be delighted to meet her dog?

I just looked up their homepage at ormiston.org and saw they work to help traumatized children. So meeting Lupo of Cambridge might have been something special for some of the kids?

Lupo of Cambridge!! Love it!! LOL

...so is it HRH Lupo, or Lord Lupo?. (Maybe since it's their first Dog it's HRH, and subsequent puppies will be Lord, as per the Letters Patent?)

Last edited:
Lupo of Cambridge!! Love it!! LOL

...so is it HRH Lupo, or Lord Lupo?. (Maybe since it's their first Dog it's HRH, and subsequent puppies will be Lord, as per the Letters Patent?)

I'm going to go with Sir Lupo of Cambridge as he is probably very protective of William and Kate as any good knight would be. :D

I think he is HRH Prince Lupo as he surely is a prince among dogs!:flowers:

Osipi said:
I'm going to go with Sir Lupo of Cambridge as he is probably very protective of William and Kate as any good knight would be. :D

I was thinking Sir Lupo as well, however I thought as the first puppy of Will and Kate, he'd surely have a higher title!! LOL

Since he is adopted I will go with plain Mr Lupo.

I would say, Lupo Cambridge- because the puppy is treated like the baby of the family until the actual baby arrives.

His name is Lupo. He isn't a child of the Cambridge's, cannot inherit the throne therefore needs no surname nor title. If they wished to call him King Lupo of Cambridge, they would have.

Since he is adopted I will go with plain Mr Lupo.
Ah, but then he would be Lord Lupo Mountbatten-Windsor.
Since the Royal Warrant of 2004 was passed, those adopted are automatically entitled to the same courtesy styles and titles as younger kids born within marriage. However, like legitimised kids, they cannot inherit peerage titles (so no Lupo, Earl of Strathearn title by courtesy). ;)

I just have to say that this Lupo - styles and titles discussion is exactly the reason I read the Forums. You all crack me up.

Next up - Royal Dogs, who enters a room before whom?:lol:

I just have to say that this Lupo - styles and titles discussion is exactly the reason I read the Forums. You all crack me up.

Next up - Royal Dogs, who enters a room before whom?:lol:

AdmirerUS - you have absolutely made my day.

If only all the threads could be like this!

Lumutqueen said:
His name is Lupo. He isn't a child of the Cambridge's, cannot inherit the throne therefore needs no surname nor title. If they wished to call him King Lupo of Cambridge, they would have.

Oh, it's just some silly fun! All in jest! :)

AdmirerUS said:
Corgis then dorgis? Or does it depend on if you are descended from Susan? ;)

Too funny!!!

Oh, what a fun turn this thread has taken!!! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
HRF (his royal furriness) Sir Lupo of Cambridge. GKPATGS (Grand Knight of the Protectors of All Things Great and Small), High Admiral of the Tree Brigade and High Minister of Wags.

You're a right ray of sunshine.

HRF (his royal furriness) Sir Lupo of Cambridge. GKPATGS (Grand Knight of the Protectors of All Things Great and Small), High Admiral of the Tree Brigade and High Minister of Wags.

Okay...Orange Pekoe Tea almost left my mouth at speed when I read that, but for a really good reason. I used to call my much missed cat Puss Puss that all of the time when he was acting more demanding than he normally did.

Yes...I can hear you all...What cat doesn't act like that? :D ;)

We've had a really rough week here w/my Dad ending up in the hospital for a couple of days after falling going to the bathroom on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, he got home tonight, and our next door neighbour losing his battle w/Lymphoma yesterday and us trying to help his Widow w/the arrangements. You know what though? For the last couple of days I knew I could come in here and get a good giggle w/all of the titles all of you were coming up w/for Lupo.

I can't say "Thank you" enough for that Everyone, but it'll have to do. Thank You!!

Which only proves there's always time for some simple silliness and sheer fun. You never know who will be helped by it.

BTW...How about Rear Guard of the Kensington Palace Bush Brigade? :D

BTW...How about Rear Guard of the Kensington Palace Bush Brigade? :D

I think the corgis and dorgis have administrative duty over all things closer to the ground. Lupo has KP patrol. :D

I'm sorry to hear of all the travails you've encountered in the past couple of days. Your message just emphasized how one little dog can make a difference in someone's life whether it be at a charity function or just a silly conversation online.

Perhaps an order of precedence should be established for the royal dogs.;)

Last edited:
I think that it is definitely her - not only by looks but she's using a royal car

I have to admit my favorite royal dog is Zorro - Princess Madeleine's dog. But then I have a soft spot for Jack Russell's.

Yep that's definitely her. She looks a little bit tired here from what I can see and apparently no make-up.

For some reason she doesn't look like Catherine to me, for one thing Catherine's hair seems much longer than pictured here, and the lower part of the face seems a bit off - more like a very close look alike.
To me she looks tired. Or a bit under the weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom