The Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 2: February 2012-January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Tracing it down - this is the link to the original twitter account that reportedly saw and shook hands with Kate.
https://twitter.com/LisaHewitt12

Other twitter accounts - including Royal Kate Debate - have only retweeted the above.

Qu

:previous: Yes, I am also happy she's spending time with her own family. :)

At this point, I'm discounting the tweet of a sighting in Waitrose as there doesn't seem to be any confirmation - or photo - and at this point, I don't see her shopping in Waitrose.

Kate has done one 45 minute public appearance (handing out awards, with Beckham beside her) in weeks. All other sightings and reportings of her (staff lunch in a private room at a restaurant; the Queen's Christmas lunch; with family at Christmas; church on Christmas Day; Boxing Day shoot at Sandringham, (where she reportedly stayed back at the house with the Queen); and a photo of a quick stop - with security driving - for mini-cheddars) are all among people she feels safe with. So I don't see her as well enough yet to be out shopping at Waitrose.

Last edited:
I can see her shopping in Waitrose esp if she is on her way home

I can see her shopping in Waitrose esp if she is on her way home

So can I. If she's supposedly stuck inside 24/7 because of this sickness, anytime not being sick I imagine she'd want some kind of a fresh air. People in her home town know Catherine, they know her situation and they might just be a little more private about the photos and such.

Well, only a few subsequent tweets by the same person (Kate wearing a "puffy body warmer"?) hours after the original tweet, and no confirmation of this sighting have me believing otherwise.

Last edited:
If she was at the grocery store I think it is great that there are no pictures. It is one of those things one should be able to do with out getting snapped and then having total strangers comment on your hair, your makeup, your clothes and your baby bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom