The Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 2: February 2012-January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much as I look forward to seeing Kate, there are so many outstanding personalities on the stage and among the audience, the wait is very pleasurable; I enjoy reliving the wonderful atmosphere of the Olympics and seeing all the brilliant athletes again. :)

But its a Duchess of Cambridge current events thread
I can go to ESPN to watch sport, no disrespect to the athletes.

Last edited:
Off topic - David Becks always looks like someone painted his suit on him. NOT A CREASE! And he looks loverly!

Lord Coe about to receive his Lifetime Achievement arrived; well deserved!

Kate looks really good! I'm glad to see her!
flowers.gif

Niraj Tanna ‏@IkonPictures Kate, Duchess of Cambridge at SPOTY. #katemiddleton pic.twitter.com/SXO2uJpw
pic.twitter.com/skoPuB1i

Spears+Tweedys gal ♥ ‏@NikkiABoleyn
OMFG HOLD ME SHES ****ING PERFECY OMG pic.twitter.com/kJwH4PAO

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal #royal #Kate presents award to Seb Coe alongside Becks pic.twitter.com/ymglGJ1W

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail The Duchess walked rather gingerly onto the stage as Rita Ora's Shine Ya Light played over speakers.Her dress was daringly slit to the thigh
Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal #royal #Kate's first public enagement since leaving hospital pic.twitter.com/IavXAaWA

LOL! the look on Becks face
http://i48.tinypic.com/2ltoxzt.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...33067365.51756.199996590019266&type=1&theater

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal #royal #Kate #Wiggo wins #Spoty2012 pic.twitter.com/FGBbFQCN

Last edited:
EIIR said:
Good news on BBC Radio 5 Live just now. Kate will attend the BBC's Sports Personality of the Year show this evening which will be broadcast live on BBC1.

She looks fab .... Floor length dark green dress ... Not tired at all . On stage as I type

Kate looks great.

I'll be very, very shocked if Bradley Wiggins doesn't win.

Healthy and gorgeous. I love the green dress. The colour pops

Catherine looks soooo good, a bit tired and more thin but thats expected from what shes been through.
cant wait to see her tummy grow with time.
hopefully she'll attend the Christmas Mass, at least a bit of it since she still needs rest.

So lovely to see her. Thanks to those who are posting pictures, etc. :)

Olympic champions going for gold once more: Mo Farah and Jessica Ennis lead the field as they arrive for hotly-contested Sports Personality of the Year awards
Cyclist Bradley Wiggins was crowned Sports Personality of the Year tonight in recognition of his historic triumph in the Tour de France and stunning gold in the Olympics time trial. The 32-year-old was presented the award at a star-studded ceremony by the Duchess of Cambridge who was making her first public appearance since recovering from severe morning sickness. Olympic heptathlon Jessica Ennis came second while U.S. tennis champion Andy Murray came third in the public vote.
- A picture of the Duchess presenting medal to Lord Coe

Her Royal Highness looked beautiful. I think she gave a wink to Zara.

Sarah Burton was given her CBE the other day by the Queen and said she'd love to design some maternity wear for Kate. She didn't have to wait long.

Kate looks lovely but limp. Will need to rest now to be ready for Christmas with the Queen.

Glorious in green: Kate puts a tough few weeks behind her as she presents Sports Personality of the Year award
She was a passionate and dedicated cheerleader for our athletes during this summer’s Olympics and Paralympics. And it seems nothing would stop the Duchess of Cambridge continuing that role last night – not even the crippling form of morning sickness that has plagued her for the last two weeks. She made her first formal public appearance since her pregnancy was announced at he BBC Sports Personality of the Year ceremony in London, where she presented two awards.

You can see her tummyyyyy!!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

I guess it would be a little bit to early for a tummy.

And I believe the areal could be seen as a tummy is nothing more than a shadow of a person standing in the right position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom