The Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 2: February 2012-January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Catherine wore the same coat again I saw a lot of comparison pictures and I realized how much she has changed over the years. Her face looks clearly different than in 2006.
How has that been done? Is it an excellent make up and loosing some weight? She looks great both ways:flowers:

Because Catherine wore the same coat again I saw a lot of comparison pictures and I realized how much she has changed over the years. Her face looks clearly different than in 2006.
How has that been done? Is it an excellent make up and loosing some weight? She looks great both ways:flowers:

Normal, time flies! We all change over 6 years. And of course the various changes of styling and weight.

I think it's certainly all (mainly) caused by loosing weight. Her face was obviously fuller some years before the engagement. I think she started a serious diet myself which continued up to the engagement. And beyond maybe as she seems to be keeping her current weight. Maybe she decided to change her eating habits. Some people said she was on a protein diet.
And obviously she probably got help from some good trainers for a fitness programme.
Her hairstyle also changed, I think that helps her face look more slender.

I think she has progressively lost weight from the time her and William got engaged. I noticed that she went from being a fuller figured, round faced girl to a slender more chisled face in a short amount of time. Im not sure if it was intentional or if it was a thought out decision to give herself a new image as she would become a high profile royal. Interesting to have watched her blossom into this truly lovely woman.

I think she has progressively lost weight from the time her and William got engaged. I noticed that she went from being a fuller figured, round faced girl to a slender more chisled face in a short amount of time. Im not sure if it was intentional or if it was a thought out decision to give herself a new image as she would become a high profile royal. Interesting to have watched her blossom into this truly lovely woman.

I disagree - she lost most of the weight in 2007 during the split. The rpre-wedding diet just added "tone". I've looked at the pictures at that time (2007) and the same dresses she's worn since (rubbish sentence but hopfully you'll understand) and the change is minimal

Some of the differences in face shape might also be attributable to some dental work she is rumored to have done around that time.
French dental pioneer created 'naturally perfect' smile for Kate Middleton, it is claimed - Telegraph

I think people tend to overplay the weight issue with Kate. If you look at pictures from her time at Marlborough, she's always been slim hipped. She's lost weight in her face, which is only natural as people grow out of their teens and early twenties, but I really don't see a huge difference in the rest of her body.

EIIR said:
I think people tend to overplay the weight issue with Kate. If you look at pictures from her time at Marlborough, she's always been slim hipped. She's lost weight in her face, which is only natural as people grow out of their teens and early twenties, but I really don't see a huge difference in the rest of her body.

Also, I don't think it's any surprise that she lost weight in the run-up to her wedding. Plenty of even non-royal brides find that happening to them!

Yes she lost some weight like any bride would. And her teeth are whiter. I realized that she had rings under her eyes before her wedding. Now they disappeared. Is this because of the loss of weight and good makeup? They are absolutly not visible.

I do not know if it has been posted yet. Funny story, from hellomagazine.
The Duchess of Cambridge isn't recognised during shopping trip - hellomagazine.com

This story really did give me my chuckle of the day. Kate and William want normalcy.... they got it. She even had to go back home for her purse and credit cards like most of us would. I imagine that if Dave had known who she was, there'd been no problem.

I can believe when they say its going to be a long, long time before Dave lives down this story. :D

Cant get much more normal than that. I thought that was a great story. Can you imagine NOT recognizing the Duchess? I thought it was funny that she gave her name as Mrs. Cambridge and he still didnt catch on. Poor thing, he will have to live with the teasing for a litte while Im sure. Hahaha.

Yes she lost some weight like any bride would. And her teeth are whiter. I realized that she had rings under her eyes before her wedding. Now they disappeared. Is this because of the loss of weight and good makeup? They are absolutly not visible.

She still has those dark circles under her eyes. I've seen pictures of her since she's been in the public eye and before. Those dark circles seems to come and go. It might be allergies, sinus infection, etc.

I doubt it's the real Kate. Looks like a replica of her engagement dress. Her eyebrows and her hair look different to me.

Looks a bit too staged to me, like the woman in the background who happens to be carrying a Jubilee bag.

Come to think about it you're right. The everyone would be looking at Kate and she seems to be wearing her engagement dress. Maybe it's a lookalike.

That doesn't look like her engagement dress to me, it's not shiny enough. I think that is Kate, the shape of her nose and eyes look like the real deal to me.

Niraj Tanna‏@IkonPictures
Just photographed HRH The Duchess of Cambridge at a friends wedding. Kate wore Erdem. Same dress HRH wore at Trooping the Colour this year.

Kate was accompanied by Pippa, James and Carole. Michael Middleton gave the bride away at the ceremony in Oxfordshire.

Michael Middleton gave Thierry Kelaart who wed Patrick Heathcoat Amory in a small ceremony in Oxfordshire.

Looking forward to these pictures.

The bride is beautiful and I love new photos of the Duchess of Cambridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom