The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2012, 06:49 PM
Courtier

garden party at BP is tomorrow! Hope to see Kate there :)

Old 05-28-2012, 07:57 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystiblue View Post
The Kate Middleton Look Book -- The Cut

Some gorgeous photos of Kate going back to 2005. Taken from the link above but don't know whether anyone clicked on the "look book".
A very lovely overview of Catherine's style from the past seven or so years. I really love that her style hasn't really changed. She dressed elegantly and conservatively pretty much from the beginning. That's not to say that there were no misses, because no one is perfect and even the best of us will sometimes wear something that ends up looking a little odd or unflattering.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 05-29-2012, 04:01 AM
Heir Apparent

So I'm about 90% sure we will be seeing Kate today with the Queen at the garden party
Quote:
Kate Debate ‏@RoyalKateDebate So Kate will be at today's garden party! Starts at 4pm! (GMT)
@liltinglimes Alot of the royal journos have tweeted saying she'll be there today :)
So for conversion purposes that's 8am PST and 11am EST

Quote:
British Royals ‏@britishroyals RT @RE_DailyMail: Off to Buckingham Palace today for the Duchess of Cambridge's first Garden Party with the Queen.
Quote:
Mark Stewart ‏@RegalEyes Another first today for the Duchess of Cambridge as she joins HM & other Royals at the second Buckingham Palace Garden Party of the Season
Quote:
Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt Duchess of Cambridge attends her first garden party this afternoon. In the past guests have consumed, on av, 14 sandwiches,cakes and scones
Quote:
phil dampier ‏@phildampier Kate will be at Buckingham Palace garden party with Queen today - but not William.
Quote:
Max Foster ‏@MaxFosterCNN Off to Buckingham Palace garden party today. Duchess of Cambridge's first one too ... Few thousand others
Old 05-29-2012, 05:28 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Last weeks Garden Party was discussed in this thread, as it's an event more than one royal attends
Old 05-29-2012, 08:37 PM
Nobility

Duchess of Cambridge says her first Buckingham Palace garden party is 'nerve-wracking' experience - Telegraph

This has some of her conversation from the garden party. Has some insight into her life on Anglesey. Some nice comments from her.
Old 05-31-2012, 10:50 PM
Heir Apparent

bah I dunno where to put this
Diana and Kate Middleton: Would William's mother have seen her as an ally or a rival? | Mail Online
Old 06-01-2012, 12:06 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
About 10 months before William and Kate's engagement, I had a dream that Diana came to see her sons' girl friends. In my dream Diana was very fond of Kate and said she is "the one", but she was not very sure about Harry's girlfriend.

To be honest I think my dream is even more *real* than that article, at least it did happen. It is really pathetic and meaningless to write an article to conjecture on the relationship of a son's dead mother and his wife. It is so sick that even after one and half decade, the press still needs to drag a dead woman's name to sell their newspapers, and people STILL buy it. Gosh, this article attracted almost 500 comments.
Old 06-02-2012, 02:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Two hats worn by the Duchess of Cambridge's set to fetch 1,500 at auction | Mail Online
Old 06-03-2012, 02:53 AM
Serene Highness

O.k. Well did anyone watch the CNN special " The women who would be Queen" ? I missed some of it.
Old 06-03-2012, 02:55 AM
Serene Highness

And dont know where to put this but CNN is having another special called " The Royals " tomorrow.
Old 06-03-2012, 03:07 AM
Heir Apparent

It used to be available on toudu but I just checked the link and seems that it's been removed...sorry :(
Old 06-06-2012, 06:32 PM
Heir Apparent

As to not lead to speculation I have cut off most of this photo. I believe this was prob taken May 31st in Chelsea as reported she had gone shopping
http://i49.tinypic.com/sfjyib.jpg
Old 06-08-2012, 06:58 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
jocelyn laidlaw ‏@jocelynlaidlaw Catherine #DuchessofCambridge walking Lupo today in Kensington Gardens. Lovely to see her so low-key.#whatluck http://pic.twitter.com/nPKPS8Yb
Another spotting today
Old 06-08-2012, 07:00 PM
Nobility

ghostnight,saw that in the grocery stores checkout...bb..
Old 06-08-2012, 07:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCatharine View Post
ghostnight,saw that in the grocery stores checkout...bb..
Haven't seen it myself yet but tabloids drive me nuts with their speculation.If the photo wasn't new I wouldn't have bothered tbh
Old 06-08-2012, 07:32 PM
Courtier

The tabloids have to do this. It's not like they are in Spain, where the columns write themselves.
Old 06-09-2012, 11:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | Columnists :: Queen's in bid to net Royal Duchess
Old 06-13-2012, 03:47 AM
Heir Apparent

Video of Kate in Kensignton Gardens
Quote:
jocelyn laidlaw ‏@jocelynlaidlaw http://twitvid.com/JTNGI - Finally figured out how to post this windy video of #KateMiddleton, #DuchessofCambridge, walking in Kensington Ga
Old 06-13-2012, 04:25 PM
Administrator

Please note that all posts regarding Lupo, the Cambridge's dog have been moved to http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...-30891-17.html .

Thanks!

Zonk
British Forums Moderator

Closed Thread