The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 01:53 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Kate and 23 children

Over the past months since her marriage Kate has had the opportunity to meet and get flowers, hugs and generally won over the hearts of many a child. Found this article online which has a collection of her with the kids.

Enjoy!

Kate Middleton Bonds With Adorable Children (PHOTOS)

Old 03-18-2012, 02:30 PM
Serene Highness

What wonderful pictures. Catherine has a really good relationship with children. I know its part of her appearances that children give her flowers but I like how she was brings herself down to their level and seems genuine when she speaks to them. Its so sweet. :)

Old 03-18-2012, 04:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Over the past months since her marriage Kate has had the opportunity to meet and get flowers, hugs and generally won over the hearts of many a child. Found this article online which has a collection of her with the kids.

Enjoy!

Kate Middleton Bonds With Adorable Children (PHOTOS)
No words, really! The smiles tell the story.
Old 03-18-2012, 06:45 PM
Aristocracy

I thought Catherine looked so calm when she stepped out of the car to do the presentations. That's not to say she is inside thou - just recently Princess Mary (in our latest magazine) said she felt so exposed and vulnerable but covered it up well. No doubt Catherine would be feeling the same but when you see her doing her Royal duties, she was born for the role. Well done Kate
Old 03-18-2012, 08:14 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness of Books View Post
It's said that 50 percent of your body heat is trapped when you wear a hat, and coupled with a heavy wool ceremonial uniform, this poor soldier had to have been baking. And if you're feeling unwell to start with, well....

And that Irish wolfhound was definitely impressive and massive in size, but seemed to have fallen for Kate's charms as well. I liked that part when she attached the shamrocks to its collar.

I have to say that she look delighted today and very much at ease. How surreal is it to have all these men in formal military uniform congregate in your honor, salute you and drink toasts to you? I'd be pinching myself black and blue, thinking I'm dreaming.
I'd have been pinching myself if a Prince came along and started courting me. She must be used to some of it by now!
Old 03-19-2012, 12:21 AM
Heir Apparent

Another article:Richard Kay: Why HM's so comfortable with Kate | Mail Online
Old 03-19-2012, 12:37 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
Your welcome! For me the event will be at 3:30am so seeing as your in Cali you and I are in the same time zone so the event will be at the same time for you as well. I too am so nervous for her but I'm sure she'll do great as always.

Another article:Richard Kay: Why HM's so comfortable with Kate | Mail Online
Does Richard Kay have a problem with Kate?

Every time I read one of his articles he seems to be complimenting her but having a dig at her at the same time. It's just this sort of hostile undertone. Maybe I've gone off my rocker.
Old 03-19-2012, 12:40 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Newbie View Post
Does Richard Kay have a problem with Kate?

Every time I read one of his articles he seems to be complimenting her but having a dig at her at the same time. It's just this sort of hostile undertone. Maybe I've gone off my rocker.
Guess he's mad he no longer has the inside scoop on the BRF like he did when Diana was alive. But ya he is awful but I did like that he complimented her to an extent that's why I posted it. I've learned to sorta block out all the negative things when I read articles.
Old 03-19-2012, 01:00 AM
Heir Apparent

Richard Kay will never get over Diana, and never misses a chance to get his digs in at anyone who may possibly be seen to be stepping into her role.
Old 03-19-2012, 12:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Vid
Home - ITNSource News
Also this is from last week but thought you guys may enjoy it

Another vid Video: Duchess of Cambridge paints and plays music with hospice children - Telegraph
Old 03-19-2012, 04:54 PM
Heir Apparent

Our girl has already been spotted again today!
Quote:
Niraj Tanna ‏ @IkonPictures After a hectic day in Ipswich at the #eachhospice #Kate spent the afternoon doing some retail therapy at Peter Jones on the Kings Road.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
Our girl has already been spotted again today!
[URL="https://twitter.com/#%21/IkonPictures"]
Go on, Kate, you deserve some retail therapy and a right toes up, too!
Old 03-19-2012, 05:23 PM
Nobility

Does anyone know what will be Catherine's next engagement?
Old 03-19-2012, 05:29 PM
Heir Apparent

As far as I know no word as of yet. I imagine they'll have some down time now that William is coming home. I then imagine they may get to work on doing joint appearances for the jubilee and perhaps Olympics I really don't know but that's just my guess.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:11 PM
Courtier

The Queen Mother would not have approved of Kate having such a prominent role. The Queen Mother was a bit of a dark horse!

Read more: Why the Queen is so comfortable with Kate Middleton | Mail Online
Old 03-19-2012, 07:17 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieuTk View Post
The Queen Mother would not have approved of Kate having such a prominent role. The Queen Mother was a bit of a dark horse!

Read more: Why the Queen is so comfortable with Kate Middleton | Mail Online
The Queen Mother also liked a good bit of attention on herself and Catherine would have taken some of that attention away from her.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Till when will William be at the Falkland-islands?
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:31 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
Till when will William be at the Falkland-islands?
he should be home I think in a few days. Baroness of Books I so agree it's very offensive. I find Kate to be a very intelligent woman, I don't doubt her smarts for one second. And your welcome everyone for the links and thanks to everyone else who kept us all updated this morning. I think I'm going to take a bit of a break now that things are going to wind down for a little bit. It's been an insane 6 weeks and went by way quicker then I ever expected!

Before I leave here are pics of Kate shopping after her last solo engagement for some time
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1...xw18o1_400.jpg
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1...xw18o2_400.jpg
Old 03-20-2012, 12:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Thank you, ghost night, for these photos and your links to today's engagement and to everyone for theirs as well!
Old 03-20-2012, 12:07 AM
Heir Apparent

Y'all will never get rid of me I swear ok just got confirmation
Quote:
@MaxFosterCNN: No more public appearances planned for Kate, William or Harry for a month or so. For now all eyes on Queen & her Jubilee

Closed Thread