The Chelsy Davy Thread 1: July-November 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL..i agree P. William is more like Harry Potter and P. Harry.

You know your obessed with Harry Potter when....

Judging from the pictures of the young madame, she will be in in need of a refining image if she is to join a royal family, Look at all the young princess, MM of Norway, Maxima of the Netherlands, Mary of Denmark, MChantal they are superbly well dressed, very attractive, and you don't see them showing of their Belly buttons!:eek:

auntie said:
Judging from the pictures of the young madame, she will be in in need of a refining image if she is to join a royal family, Look at all the young princess, MM of Norway, Maxima of the Netherlands, Mary of Denmark, MChantal they are superbly well dressed, very attractive, and you don't see them showing of their Belly buttons!:eek:
All the women you talk about are past their 30 and had kid(s). Pretty obvious they won't show their belly.

Idriel said:
All the women you talk about are past their 30 and had kid(s). Pretty obvious they won't show their belly.

The point is, that the minute they were associated seriously with a royal with an intention of marriage, they definitely changed their styles if they had to! Just recently I saw a picture of Mchantal of Greece with her sister together, and the difference in style is unbeleviable, say what you might at Mchantal, she dresses in a respectable way befitting to the wife of a royal, albeit deposed one at that, her sister who is a mother close to her 40's was with all the trendy fashion, heavy makeup and showing every peice of flesh available! very unclassy IMHO.
Maximam MMetit, and Mary all changed their styles when they seriously dated royals, Thaht was my point! Sorry if you took it personally.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
... you talk about him in an area completely out of context. My best friend used to do that!

Haha! Yeah, I'm guilty of Harry Potter obsession. I've seriously wondered so many times if any royals are HP addicts too. For some reason, I can see the Queen of England reading the books. But back (sort of) to this topic, I cannot see Chelsy reading Harry Potter! Maybe I'm wrong, but I have a hunch that she doesn't.
:rolleyes:

Idriel said:

I don’t think this is the reason. The royals have all the time on the world to work out, take care of themselves and enough money for cosmetic corrections. So they can show as much ( or more ) flesh then Chelsy does. I think that , when someone becomes part of the royal family has to follow certain “ rules” to look more prestige and sophisticated. I bet. most of ‘em want to show their belly bottoms LOL , but it wouldn’t look enough snobbish, what d’ you think?

Well Chelsy Davy is living proof that Harry has terrible taste. It's a shame because Harry isn't bad looking himself, he could have easily gotten someone much better.
As far as her clothes go she looks like your typical student/teenager. Walk into any student union in the country and you'll find plenty of girls dressed like her. The only difference is that she actually lives in a country with the weather to wear most of that clothing.

Little_star said:
Well Chelsy Davy is living proof that Harry has terrible taste. It's a shame because Harry isn't bad looking himself, he could have easily gotten someone much better.
Regarding what aspect? What do you mean better? Are you talking about her taste (or rather lack of it) in fashion? Her looks? Could you be more specific, please?

Chelsy Davy

source: Rex

Caption: Headline: VARIOUS - 2005
Subhead: Chelsy Davy leaving the University of Cape Town in her silver mercedes 2-240: 2-231: Rex 9/30/05 1:43:17 PM Text Saved Keywords: STAR Keywords: TRANSPORT Keywords: ALONE Urgency: 5 Object Name: ROYAL Version: 2

Caption/Keywords: By-line: TERRY BRADFORD Caption/Abstract: GIRLFRIEND OF PRINCE HARRY CAR
Special Instructions:
Rex Categories:
Date Created: 00/00/2005

nope, we dont all dress for university like that here in South Africa!! Chelsy is just downrite untidy!!

She is not dressed like a bag lady or anything. It looked windy in that picture. That doesn't make her untidy.

Yep, it's windy plus her hands are so full she has to use that leg to hold the door. Too bad she looks like she's humping the car! :eek: Very bad. I hope the tabloids didn't twist that around to make it look vulgar. Remember when they did that to the pics of Diana working out in the gym? So sad! I felt horrible for Diana! :eek:

I think you guys are a little too harsh on her.She is only 19! At least the girl seems like a normal person. She has more of a personality. She wears what a lot of girls her age wear. :)

polop said:
I think you guys are a little too harsh on her.She is only 19! At least the girl seems like a normal person. She has more of a personality. She wears what a lot of girls her age wear. :)

Yeah, some royalty fans can be really critical. Overly so, in my opinion. They forget to just relax and accept people for who/what they are. You can't change Chelsy, so just hush up and let her be whatever she wants to be. It doesn't hurt anyone to do that, so what's the harm?

Hmm..who would have ever thought that she would drive a Mercedes? How many "normal" 19 year olds have that type of car?

she comes from a wealthy family. usually peoples parents buy them their first car.

She is going to college it doesn't really matter what you wear...at my college people wear pajama bottoms and just throw their hair up.

of course . It is very fonny to dress up for a college. She doesn't have the greatest taste for clothes ,but she fits in the crowds fine.

segolen said:
of course . It is very fonny to dress up for a college. She doesn't have the greatest taste for clothes ,but she fits in the crowds fine.

:p Although her parents bought her a fine set of wheels, there is no argument that she dresses every bit as sloppy as the average college student. :p

CasiraghiTrio said:
Chelsy Davy

source: Rex

http://www.supload.com/free/551105CD.jpg/view/

Caption: Headline: VARIOUS - 2005
Subhead: Chelsy Davy leaving the University of Cape Town in her silver mercedes 2-240: 2-231: Rex 9/30/05 1:43:17 PM Text Saved Keywords: STAR Keywords: TRANSPORT Keywords: ALONE Urgency: 5 Object Name: ROYAL Version: 2

Caption/Keywords: By-line: TERRY BRADFORD Caption/Abstract: GIRLFRIEND OF PRINCE HARRY CAR
Special Instructions:
Rex Categories:
Date Created: 00/00/2005
as Im looking this pic,i think she's confusing her car with a horse !

Last edited by a moderator:
Harry's polo shirt said:
Her hands are full...she has to use her legs to shut it.

It looks really windy too, huh? Like she's about to be blown over. I'll bet it's very windy all the time in Cape Town. those rough South Atlantic coastal winds.

Is it just me, or does she look like Victoria Beckham in some of the pictures?

Mippy O said:
Is it just me, or does she look like Victoria Beckham in some of the pictures?

I cannot see even a hint of Victoria Beckham on her..:confused:

The only thing remotely Victoria Beckham-ish about Chelsy is those pouty lips and the nasty looks she gives the paparazzi. Besides that, no, I can't see a resemblance. Pouty lips are so common these days. Collagen injections?

I would be suprised! She doesn't look like she has had any surgery to me...

I don't mean for that to sound mean...I just mean that her face doesn't look fake to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom