The Chelsy Davy Thread 1: July-November 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am more concerned with how woudl she adjust to life as a royal, which can gte a bit stuffy sometime. But personally I don't think she seeks the spotlight. I think she really likes Prince Harry.

chelsy ...hmm, do you think she had a " boob" job LOL? I think so...

Chelsy goes to University of Cape Town here in South Africa and the place is known as a bit of a party university,it is one big JOL!!! i was there last year for my postgrad and well lot of ppl there look like her,u bleached hair washouted look and scruffy clothes and that like sort of "I am a beach regular look". it is not uncommon to see it here but it is still very unattractive,very unlike a princess look.

there is a pic of her sittin on a stairs in this thread,that is the famous stairs leadin to the campus. the campus is a very vibey and lively place but is notorious for havin the loudest parties and most number of dropouts!!!!!!

Reina said:
I am more concerned with how woudl she adjust to life as a royal, which can gte a bit stuffy sometime. But personally I don't think she seeks the spotlight. I think she really likes Prince Harry.
I think so too. But I don't think it'll go as far as marriage.

I change my mind, chelsy is really pretty !!!

which one is chelsy?
http://search.fotomarktplatz.de/http://search.fotomarktplatz.de/cgi...970&&rm=1&rf=1&ObjectId=1&com=&Kennung=Meta41
1445202_b.jpg

To me she has NO class at all! I can`t believe she has a fansite!

Why...oh....why!!!!....oh boy!!...She's worse than Paris Hilton ..she has her own fansite?...Why is she famous again?

probably because of harry? shes nor pretty at all. i just dont admire her looks... maybe her personality has soom redeeming qualities?

The new August 8 edition of People has a comparison chart of Chelsy and Kate.

She is a young girl who is having a good time.

We can't judge her class by the way she looks.

Everyone keeps comparing her with Kate but we don;t know what either of them are like.

Chelsy is pretty, as is Kate but in different ways.

I must say the evil streak in me would love Harry to marry her so that I could laugh my head off at the complete and utter hash she would make of being Royal. If it does happen I bet I will be proved right. Someone earlier in this thread compared her to Paris Hilton and I see the comparison.

P.S. On a more serious note her father's close relationship with mass murderer Robert Mugabie should exclude her from coming within an inch of our Royal Family but obviously Harry, being the idiot he is, dosn't care about these things.

james said:
P.S. On a more serious note her father's close relationship with mass murderer Robert Mugabie should exclude her from coming within an inch of our Royal Family but obviously Harry, being the idiot he is, dosn't care about these things.

I'm not a Chelsy fan myslef but to automaticaly discount her because of her father's connections is not just. Now if she herself supported Mugabe thats a different matter. Besides look at Maxima, her father had equally unsavory dealings and she has performed admirably as a Princess.

If we're going to bag on Chelsy it should be on her merits alone, which personally I believe there is plenty of material.;)

honestly, i have nothing against Chelsy, but is nothing special about her.She is cute, but not pretty. Every other teenager on the street is better looking then she is. Kate is a bit more distinguish.

james said:
I must say the evil streak in me would love Harry to marry her so that I could laugh my head off at the complete and utter hash she would make of being Royal. If it does happen I bet I will be proved right. Someone earlier in this thread compared her to Paris Hilton and I see the comparison.

You mean like the Duchess of York? Charles did kiss publicly Chelsy, William made a great deal about Harry being in love with her so I don't think a lot of people in the family share your disgust for Chelsy (or maybe they're all idiots).
IMO you talk out of complete snobbery (your remark about her name...). Would have she been a middle class British girl (and British girls dress a lot like her), I think the comments would have been less harsh.
I certainly don't like at all the way she dress. That's the Paris Hilton way of dressing, like you rightly suggest, and it's worst on her because she is very curvy so it looks more vulgar. But if she ever become a princess (which I don't see coming anytime soon), obviously she'll change. It's not like she has a choice. Look at Camilla PB's make-over.
The facts don't really are against her: she's a serious student (a good one apparently), she don't talk to the press (sadly her family tend to do), she's there for Harry (which is about everything excepted from her).

I haven't heard about naked photos or pics of her modelling on her underwear, or doing a photo session for paps (like Kate for ex.). But Kate can wander around in her bra because she's so flat it's not vulgar. I truly think, and that just an opinion, that most posters have a problem with her body being so curvy and so caricatured sexy.

Now she young, and dress badly and go to clubs. Hardly a crime

Idriel said:
IMO you talk out of complete snobbery (your remark about her name...).
But Kate can wander around in her bra because she's so flat it's not vulgar. I truly think, and that just an opinion, that most posters have a problem with her body being so curvy and so caricatured sexy.

Now she young, and dress badly and go to clubs. Hardly a crime

everyone has a right on opinoin Idriel. You are not a Mod , Idriel to boss people arround what to say and what not to.
And talking about Kate...IMAO...she is not flat at all. Look at her pictures OK !

Idriel said:
I haven't heard about naked photos or pics of her modelling on her underwear, or doing a photo session for paps (like Kate for ex.).

LOL , so what ! Modeling is not a crime I believe, talking about "crimes "...;)

Last edited:
segolen said:
everyone has a right on opinoin Idriel. You are not a Mod , Idriel to boss people arround what to say and what not to.
Indeed, everyone has a right to have an opinion. You will notive when I do a statement I always say IMO, or I think, things like that.
And talking about Kate...IMAO...she is not flat at all. Look at her pictures OK!
You are having the very attitude you are reproching me. Was the "OK! "really necessary? Hum...?:rolleyes:

Idriel said:
Indeed, everyone has a right to have an opinion. You will notive when I do a statement I always say IMO, or I think, things like that.
You are having the very attitude you are reproching me. Was the "OK! "really necessary? Hum...?:rolleyes:
it was nothing bad with " ok ". I just don't like people bossing arround , like you just did

From Harry and Will Unlimited

chelsy.jpg

0200532099000.jpg

She would look good without her face! mUha .. okay, sorry, that was mean! ;)

Serena said:
She would look good without her face! mUha .. okay, sorry, that was mean! ;)
:D hahaha I burst out laughing when I read that. its true though...The candid pics of her were mean-not everyone looks good at all times throughout the day-but then i saw the modeling pics and relized that she looks better candid than posing:confused:

don't get me wrong i don't think she is pretty at all,
i think she is disfigured or something but maybe she just doesn't photograph well.
i am just trying to be optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom