The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 08:10 AM
Heir Apparent

Chelsy gets the crown

Prince Harry's girlfriend Chelsy Davy is the northern summer's sexiest celebrity.
A survey found that the 21-year-old blonde was way ahead of "royal" rival Kate Middleton.
Chelsy topped a poll of people asked to rate this summer's most delicious-looking stars. She was followed by Hollywood beauties Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johansson and Cameron Diaz.

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 08-28-2007, 02:09 PM
Courtier

Although I've grown to like Chelsy, I do not think that she is the "sexiest." True, she has a pretty face, but it's not the most beautiful I've seen. Just my opinion, not to offend anyone.

Old 08-28-2007, 03:12 PM

There is something about her that goes beyond just looks. I can't put my finger on it precisely. I guess it is just the whole package all together -- the brilliant tan, smile, freckles, and most of all the hot boyfriend.... She just oozes happy and fun, and yes, sexy!
Old 09-02-2007, 05:06 AM
Gentry

Chelsy proves her party animal status

Chelsy proves her party animal status | the Daily Mail

i think the article is a bit mean

and here i a link to a pic of chelsy from teamhighrove. This is on of the pics that i think are personal that you can see of the yahoo group.There are more pictures here too.

Will and Harry Unlimited - Photo Gallery
Old 09-06-2007, 07:05 PM
Serene Highness

Harry leaves Chelsy waiting as she jets in to start university in UK

oopie prince harry was 40 minutes late picking chelsy up at the airport. been there done that -it's so frustrating but she kept her cool.
Old 09-06-2007, 07:15 PM

The Daily Mail and The Sun ran the airport story too.
They go on about how he looked like he just rolled outta bed, but apparently Harry's spoken excuse (says Daily Mail, although they don't specify to whom or in what context he said this) was that he had been waiting at the wrong terminal.
Old 09-06-2007, 07:18 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post

The Daily Mail and The Sun ran the airport story too.
They go on about how he looked like he just rolled outta bed, but apparently Harry's spoken excuse (says Daily Mail, although they don't specify to whom or in what context he said this) was that he had been waiting at the wrong terminal.
I know Heathrow is big but I doubt it would take him that long to get to her. Seriously, what a jerk. She moves to London for him and he can't even get his ass to the airport to pick her up on time. I would have been seriously chocked at my boyfriend for doing that. This is life changing for her and he treats it so ignorantly.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:19 PM
Nobility

Well the Daily Mail article from the link posted by CasiraghiTrio says that Prince Harry was actually there at Heathrow, but he was at the wrong terminal. That can happen to anyone. From the article:
"The apologetic prince insisted that he hadn't overslept but had been waiting at the wrong terminal and sent half a dozen uniformed police officers to protect her."
Maybe Chelsy was only upset for a short time, considering the fact that he was already at the airport, just at the wrong terminal. It's nice that he sent at least 6 officers to protect her until he got there. She probably was more upset about the photographers presence there than anything else.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyaR View Post
She probably was more upset about the photographers presence there than anything else.
This is exactly what my first thought was. Although, she was probably a teeny weeny bit annoyed with him. But then he no doubt gave her a puppy dog look once they were in the car, and what girl could resist Harry's puppy dog look?
Old 09-07-2007, 04:36 AM
Gentry

she doesn't seem upset in this pic... it's amazing how calm she can be.

Old 09-10-2007, 12:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

Harry picking Chelsy at airport.

MOREIMAGES.COM HQ
Free Image Hosting, Uploadem.Com
Old 09-10-2007, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodo View Post
she doesn't seem upset in this pic... it's amazing how calm she can be.

Oops, you gave us the wrong link. That would be Kate Middleton.
I guess you meant one of these pics:
Old 09-11-2007, 02:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

At Kings Road, London

Chelsy Davy
Chelsy and a friend

isifa
Old 09-11-2007, 02:53 PM

Juliette, thank you so much for the pics (Chelsy looks gorgeous there, as always of course) but we are only allowed to post links. you did right by hosting them on a site like photobucket, but since the pics are watermarked (and agencies will never give permission to use watermarked photos) you can only post here the links. The only photos which you can hotlink to are ones where you have written permission from the copyright holder.
Old 09-11-2007, 06:13 PM
Serene Highness

Love that outfit. Maybe now that she's in the UK we'll be seeing more candids of her?
Old 09-11-2007, 06:25 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinacg View Post
Love that outfit. Maybe now that she's in the UK we'll be seeing more candids of her?
I agree...she looks good!

I think she'll be more "accessible" to the paps now she's here.
Old 09-11-2007, 06:38 PM

Chelsy is so pretty. I think she has a natural beauty. I also think she has her own style and can pull off things that no one else can! Everything she wears seems to look great on her! I really love her hair aswell! Does anyone know if she is a natural blonde?
Old 09-11-2007, 06:57 PM

Does anyone know?

Is there any footage of Chelsy in which you can hear her talking? I have always wondered what her voice and accent sounds like!
Old 09-11-2007, 10:31 PM
Imperial Majesty

Your best bet is probably to do a search on YouTube.
Old 09-12-2007, 12:14 AM
Serene Highness

^I think she is a natural blonde b/c her brother and mother are blonde as well. Not sure about her father.

Closed Thread

Tags
chelsy davy