The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 11:16 AM
Courtier

Cute pictures, Avalon. Harry seems to be such a romantic.

Old 07-30-2007, 04:39 PM
Aristocracy

One of the things I like best about Chesley is that she appears very comfortable with herself, very unflappable in the public eye and does not seem to even notice, much less seek out, all the press attention. She might just be the one Harry ends up with.

Old 07-30-2007, 04:45 PM
Courtier

The most beautiful photos .. chelsy is very beautiful, very natural .. they seem very in love and happy
Old 07-31-2007, 05:15 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
The young royal's Tarzan act was clearly aimed at getting back into Chelsy's good books after being snapped snogging Canadian bargirls last month.
i hate it when they say stuff like this. harry and chelsey had clearly moved past those stories. you could see that by the way they carried themselves at the concert.

those are great pics by the way. thanks for sharing.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:34 AM
Heir Presumptive

Chelsy to 'move to Leeds' to be near Harry | the Daily Mail

..........The 21-year-old student, who is from Zimbabwe, has applied to take a post-graduate politics degree in the city from next month. Friends say she hopes the step will make the couple, who have been together for three years, closer and enable them to take their relationship to "the next level". ......
Old 08-15-2007, 10:48 PM

One of Avalon's pictures didn't work. I fixed the link for you below.
Quote:
What a carry-on! (the article has many great pictures)

Prince Harry turns king of the jungle as he treats girlfriend Chelsy Davy to a piggyback through the African bush.

The young royal's Tarzan act was clearly aimed at getting back into Chelsy's good books after being snapped snogging Canadian bargirls last month.
And as the couple enjoyed their romantic sunset caper through the secluded Botswana beauty spot it looked like his plan was working. Safari, so goody!
Just 30 minutes earlier Chelsy, 21, had flown in to join Harry on his three-week break enjoying the Dark Continent's wildlife.
For their first expedition the fun-loving prince whisked her off for a sundowner at the Old Bridge Backpackers bar outside the city of Maun, overlooking a hippo pool. Another guest at the water hole told us: "Harry and Chelsy seemed really happy to be together.

CORRECTED LINK Harry, Chelsy greet some friends 3
Thank you for these pictures, Avalon. The piggyback ones are, indeed, the best of the lot. They are so lucky to have found each other so early in life and I can totally imagine them spending their whole lives together. They seem so perfectly compatible, don't they? Harry has found for himself a better woman than I could have ever imagined for him. In this case, reality is truly better than any fiction. Fiction could never make up a better suited pair than these two lovers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodo View Post
i think she doesn't care what the RF has to say. she's just going on with her life and does what she wants to. i have to admitt thought that i don't really see her as a cover girl , nor working in the fashion industry.
I agree with you, dodo. I hope we are right because it would be sad to see such an intelligent woman as Chelsy taking some yah-yah fashion job.

What is true, Leeds or Bristol? I suppose Leeds, as the Daily Mail is now backing it up. Why on earth would she have trouble getting in Bristol, though? I thought she was a "top grade" student at Cape Town. They make it sound like she wasn't good enough to get in Bristol and chose instead the "party" school.
Old 08-16-2007, 04:38 AM
Heir Apparent

You all are very welcome!
I enjoyed posting the pictures of the couple.

Thanks forr fixing the link, CasiraghiTrio.
Bristol University denied Chelsy will be studying there (at least this year). I doubt her non attndance of Bristol has anything to do with Chelsy's academical merits (and yes, she had graduated with top grades), it was said at the time she wanted to take a gap year, before going on with her education and career.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 08-16-2007, 07:11 AM

I suppose it could also be a numbers game, especially considering the international fellowships might be more limited than UK ones. Do you suppose she is to study here: School of Politics and International Studies: University of Leeds?
Old 08-16-2007, 07:28 AM
Heir Apparent

I dount it will be School of Politics and International, since she has Bachelor's in Economics.
I'm not sure she will be moving to Leeds at all, to tell the truth. This wouln't be the first time Media reports of Chelsy's supposed move to England to 'save', 'continue', 'strengthen' or 'cement' their relationships.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 08-16-2007, 09:45 AM

Quote:
I dount it will be School of Politics and International, since she has Bachelor's in Economics.
:
I thought it was PPE - Politics, philosophy?, economics
Old 08-16-2007, 09:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
I thought it was PPE - Politics, philosophy?, economics
According to Wikipedia, Chelsy studied Economics. I'm not sure about Philosophy, but this was the first time I've hear about her studying Politics.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:24 AM

Oliver Marre in the Observer said the course she turned down at Bristol was in politics: here.
But the Daily Mail, I guess, started the PPE claim, saying she studied PPE at Cape Town: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1879 (they also say the Bristol place was for politics)

I had a look on Wikipedia: Chelsy Davy and it bothers me that the writer of this article does not cite their Economics claim. I know the Daily Mail is a questionable source, but at least it's a source.
Old 08-17-2007, 04:22 PM
Nobility

From what I know she set a PPE at University of Cape Town.
Old 08-18-2007, 03:58 AM
Heir Apparent

It's interesting, I've always thought she studied Economics/Accounting at the University of Cape Town.
Thanks for correcting CasiraghiTrio and kpusa1981.
Old 08-18-2007, 04:44 AM
Heir Apparent

Chelsy's ER Dash
Chelsy's dash for surgery

Prince Harry’s girlfriend Chelsy Davy was rushed to hospital for an appendix op yesterday.
Chelsy, 21, collapsed in agony just after breakfast at her home in Cape Town, South Africa, and was taken to the city’s Christian Barnard Hospital where doctors immediately rushed her in to theatre.
Blonde Zimbabwean Chelsy was said to have been shaken last night.
Pals told how later she was sitting up in bed joking with hospital staff after surgery.
Old 08-18-2007, 09:00 AM
Commoner

hope she gets better
Old 08-18-2007, 09:59 AM
Commoner

So one is allowed to talk about Chelsey on this forum, but Kate Middleton, at the present holidaying with her boyfriend, is a persona non grata here. Very interesting.
Old 08-18-2007, 10:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Chelsy Davy is the current girlfriend of Prince Harry, which can be proved by many recent pictures we had of them.

Kate Middleton is the former girlfriend of Prince William. We have no evidence they are back together, apart from articles in newspapers well-known for easily making up things. If we had even one little picture of Kate Middleton and Prince William together (recent picture, that is), her thread in the British Forums would be re-opened.

But for now, if you want to discuss Kate Middleton, you must do so in the Royals' ex-partners thread.
Old 08-18-2007, 06:16 PM
Heir Apparent

I'm sure Chelsy will have a good time at Leeds, it's a fantastic university and an amazing city. In many ways this university has it all.
Old 08-18-2007, 06:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline mathilda View Post
One of the things I like best about Chesley is that she appears very comfortable with herself, very unflappable in the public eye and does not seem to even notice, much less seek out, all the press attention. She might just be the one Harry ends up with.
It's funny you should say that because my opinion of Chelsy over the last 6 months or so has really altered, mainly for the reasons you stated. I used to find her something of a flake and thought there was very little to her. However, unlike others, she's stayed the same she always was and hasn't tried to change herself to "fit" in. Whether she's the one, who knows?

Tags
chelsy davy