The Chelsy Davy Thread 4: May-September 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Royal Fan said:
Interesting , so people think she is more stylish than Kate.

On the contrary. The article points that Chelsy is 3rd after Kate Middleton, who is 2nd.
Unless you meant Kate Moss, of course, who is placed after Chelsy.

Chelsy robbed at gunpoint

Prince Harry's girlfriend Chelsy Davy has been held up at gunpoint and robbed of her personal belongings in a terrifying hour-long ordeal at a wine bar near her home in Cape Town.

Um wow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good God. I hope she's alright and I hope Harry's been notified of this so that he can at least call her and talk to her.

Well, if she didn't want to be identified as someone who lost a cellphone that might have all sorts of security-sensitive numbers on it, that article certainly hasn't helped.

Sister Morphine said:
Good God. I hope she's alright and I hope Harry's been notified of this so that he can at least call her and talk to her.
I hope she's alright also!! What an awful thing to have to sit through! At least now all of the Chelsy detractors know that although they hate her fashion sense, she is a brave girl and smart enough to keep a cool head in a terrifying situation! I hope this doesn't have any lasting psychological effects, having a gun in your face is a very traumatising thing to deal with.:ohmy: ( I'm sure Harry will call and comfort her, he seems to have a very big heart and I think he cares for Chelsy a lot.)

I do hope Chelsy is all right, it's lucky they didn't recognize her. It might be too tempting to have British Prince's girlfriend as a hostage.
Cell phone might turn into a real headache; there could be numbers of several members of the BRF (Harry and perhaps William for a start). That will certainly add job to the Princes security.

Strange sort of gang. Takes mobile phones and car keys, but doesn't steal any of the expensive cars???? Unless I'm missing something, they were after the phones and the numbers programmed into them. They must be considered to be very valuable to warrant an armed robbery. Interesting!

Roslyn said:
Strange sort of gang. Takes mobile phones and car keys, but doesn't steal any of the expensive cars???? Unless I'm missing something, they were after the phones and the numbers programmed into them. They must be considered to be very valuable to warrant an armed robbery. Interesting!

Yes now they have a whole list of new people to rob plus they can sell the phones quickly to drug dealers and the like. She is one lucky girl because they could have taken her and well I don't want to go there I'm jsut glad she was ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's good that Chelsy is safe but that article shouldn't have been written right now since Chelsy is close to Harry. When security is being handled, it should be handled privately.

Last edited:
That's really quite scary. I'd hate to be robbed at gunpoint but if I were I'd rather someone just took my money.

hibou said:
Yes now they have a whole list of new people to rob plus they can sell the phones quickly to drug dealers and the like.
Unless the owners put addresses along with phone numbers, just having the numbers won't lead to new robbery targets.

The article mentioned the robbery took place near Chelsy's home. My guess it was a nice neighborhood, with fancy cars and likely, the latest phones. Sounds scary regardless what the crooks got away with.

Roslyn said:

I don't think they were after the keys and mobile. The article says that they ordered everyone to handle them their jewelry and bags and apparentely Chelsy's mobile and keys were in her bag. It's just she was worried most for her mobile (link to Harry, friends, etc.) and keys (security at home).

Time for a new thread.

Part 5 can be found here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom