The Chelsy Davy Thread 4: May-September 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsy Leaving England

Prince Harry's girlfriend Chelsy Davy leaves the UK to go back home to Southg Africa. Heathrow airport, London, UK. 31/07/06
From www.isifa.com

Attachments

• is_12514086.jpg
    is_12514086.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 281
  • is_12514088.jpg
    is_12514088.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 271
Last edited by a moderator:
Some pics of Chelsy, I hope they weren't post here:
71541323.jpg

71541327.jpg
71542160.jpg

71542162.jpg

71542165.jpg

71542171.jpg
71542172.jpg

pictures from gettyimages

whoa! Look At Harry S Pink/WHITE Socks He S Wearing It Again :lol: VERRRY NICE PICS OF CUTIE CHELSY SMILING AND LAFFING :ROFLMAO:

Mims111,

Thank you for the great photos !!!:flowers:
Even though Chelsy may not be the most refined person in the world, she certainly looks happy and wholesome in these pictures! Seen close up, she has a very Girl-Next-Door quality. Prince Harry definitely seems to appreciate it. The blurry picture where it looks like he either has his head on her shoulder or he is kissing her shoulder looks so sweet and romantic !! I have to say they actually look very good together.

I like Chelsy's top in post #107 I think it's cute although it doesn't fit in the bust very well but it looks cute I wonder where she got it. The weird dress at Polo wasn't very good though, it's good to see Harry and Chelsy happy.

alleyesonarmani said:
Prince Harry's girlfriend Chelsy Davy leaves the UK to go back home to Southg Africa. Heathrow airport, London, UK. 31/07/06

:bang: why did Chelsy had to leave????Man, even Iam going to miss her. Hope we get to see more pictures of her when she is back home...

Oh, I will definitely miss Chelsy. I always liked her but she sort of enchanted me during this last visit, hope she will come back soon.

don't worry Laraib, we'll see more of her in the near future :)

ps. mims111, thank you for sharing those beautiful pictures, it does show chelsy's natural beauty.

Last edited:
in the 2 closeups where shes smiling she looks very, very pretty. Now i see why he likes her so much. Shes pretty, plus shes got a great body. And i like the fatc that shes smiling most of the time, unlike kate.

She seems like fun. The pictures of them kissing are a bit odd though. Didn't they know they were in public? I thought the boys weren't allowed to kiss in public? I can't remember where I read that though

In my opinion, I think that Harry will be the first to marry as his relationship with Chelsy seems to be more loving from what we are privy to through the paparazzi. We don't see too many photos of William and Kate being as close with each other as Harry and Chelsy. Knowing that the Queen hasn't invited Chelsy for tea may mean that Chelsy and Harry's relationship hasn't been approved of, though. But, perhaps it might be a matter of time. Any comments?

Mims111
Thank you again for the great photos. Each picture we see of Harry and Chelsy shows how close they are, they really seem at ease with one another!:wub:

They really do look like a couple who are in love, they also look sad that they are parting from each other for a while.

HRH Kimetha said:
In my opinion, I think that Harry will be the first to marry as his relationship with Chelsy seems to be more loving from what we are privy to through the paparazzi. We don't see too many photos of William and Kate being as close with each other as Harry and Chelsy. Knowing that the Queen hasn't invited Chelsy for tea may mean that Chelsy and Harry's relationship hasn't been approved of, though. But, perhaps it might be a matter of time. Any comments?

I agree with you. The Royal Family already made a mistake which I assume they are not ready to make again. Hope we are right.:)

The dress she wore at the polo was great! It looks interesting and she is pretty in it! < ed >

Last edited by a moderator:
HRH Kimetha said:

I definitely think Harry will be the first to marry. He has less pressure than William and while his marriage is as important...he is not required to produce the heir. Of course, the last two kings where 2nd sons..so who knows the future holds. I think William is ALWAYS mindful of the press and his position, and while he tends to let his guard down it is very rare. And thus does not show a lot of emotion.

Chelsy could be considered attractive but I wouldn't say stunning in terms of what we've seen in the press photographs. Yes, she is young and dating an eligible prince, but I somehow do not think this will lead to marriage, as they are both still very, very young. They both still have a lot of growing to do in terms of finding themselves.

HRH Kimetha said:

The Queen cannot embrace Chelsy because of her father's unsavory ties to Mugabe, which is unacceptable to the Government. The Sovereign reigns, but does not rule.

Harry knows he will not be allowed to marry her at this time (if ever).

I also do not think we will every see a wedding between Harry and Chelsy:) . As for Harry getting married first, I don't think so. Yes, William is under more pressure, but again, I think Kate and he are more mature than Harry and Chelsy. Also, the Queen has approved of Kate, and she will never approve of Chelsy.

ZandraRae said:
I also do not think we will every see a wedding between Harry and Chelsy:) . As for Harry getting married first, I don't think so. Yes, William is under more pressure, but again, I think Kate and he are more mature than Harry and Chelsy. Also, the Queen has approved of Kate, and she will never approve of Chelsy.

A agree with everything you said up until the part about the Queen's approval. I just don't think it will ever come to that. I think that the Queen's approval will never be sought because this is simply Harry's "first love" or the first long-term relationship made public.

Heidi P. said:
A agree with everything you said up until the part about the Queen's approval. I just don't think it will ever come to that. I think that the Queen's approval will never be sought because this is simply Harry's "first love" or the first long-term relationship made public.

And what if Harry will marry Chelsy no matter of that if he recive or not Queen's approval:ermm: He always can choose love than throne.

ZandraRae said:

Well put.
I CAN'T see Chelsy as a Princess:ermm:
I dunno why
but I just can't
Kate its far from role model but she's more discret and classy
I think it make the queen very pleased :king:

Hmmm, in those pictures in post #126 in the second to last picture, with that angle Chelsy looks like the Duchess of Cornwall to me.

Yes, HRHAMy, it must be the mouth, kind of a half smile. Didn't see the resemblance till you mentioned it.:lol:

magnik said:
And what if Harry will marry Chelsy no matter of that if he recive or not Queen's approval:ermm: He always can choose love than throne.

I do not think he would go against his Grandmother's wishes, but I may be wrong. In due time, Harry will find someone that will live up to the royal family's expactations. :flowers:

Chelsy's fashion is bit of hit and miss. Not my style but there's been some interesting pieces. I like the one-should dress from Cartier International. She is definitely not shy about showing off her figure and seems quite comfortable in front of the camera now, far from the deer-in-the-headlight photos when she just arrived.

ZandraRae said:
I do not think he would go against his Grandmother's wishes, but I may be wrong. In due time, Harry will find someone that will live up to the royal family's expactations. :flowers:

Royal family expactations but what about his own?:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom