The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 01:01 PM
Nobility

Harry will undergo 5 extra months of training for the Blues and Royals (the regiment he picked) and then he could be deployed abroad.

Old 04-14-2006, 02:02 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hart
I personally thought that her hair would have been more 'beautiful' - I agree, it does look rather messy. I would love to see her in the dress though, hopefully some pictures will appear in due course.
I dont think her hair from that pic in the article was how she wore it for the ball. It just seems to be a candid pic from her walking around in her casual clothes.
But I really wish we could see some pictures of them. I know this is bad, but it would be nice (for us) if someone snuck a camera in and got a picture of them!

Old 04-14-2006, 02:11 PM
Administrator in Memoriam

If there were any pics available, we would see them. It is pointless and tedious to continue asking "any pics?"

thanks.
Warren
British Forums moderator
Old 04-14-2006, 07:52 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydura0717
Harry will undergo 5 extra months of training for the Blues and Royals (the regiment he picked) and then he could be deployed abroad.
This will put a lot of pressure on the couple, but then I guess its nothing more than they are used to.

It really takes some commitment to stay together for as long as they have considering the miles they are apart. Thats trust in its fullest form.
Old 04-14-2006, 08:34 PM
Gentry

Quote:
This will put a lot of pressure on the couple, but then I guess its nothing more than they are used to.

It really takes some commitment to stay together for as long as they have considering the miles they are apart. Thats trust in its fullest form.
At the same time, it makes you wonder what will happen when they actually start spending time together. so much of their relationship seems to have been long distance, I wouldn't be at all surprised to hear that when they finally end up in the same place that things fall apart rather quickly. and all the better...as I've said before, I can't put my finger on it, but there is something about that girl that rubs me in the wrong way.
Old 04-14-2006, 09:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

I Feel the same shes leading Harry in the Wrong Direction
Old 04-14-2006, 10:33 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Well she obviously doesn't rub Harry the wrong way, or he wouldn't be with her.

Since Harry is so private about his relationship with Chelsy, we really don't know how things are going between them other than the fact that he invited her to the ball which means he must care a little about her.
"One thing we can do is make the choice to view the world in a healthy way. We can choose to see the world as safe with only moments of danger rather than seeing the world as dangerous with only moments of safety."
-- Deepak Chopra
Old 04-14-2006, 11:07 PM
Nobility

I agree that their relationship might change when they do start spending time together because most of their relationship has been over the phone and when they do start hanging out with eachother they might get sick of eachother. I'm not sure if chelsy is bad for harry since he doesn't like to talk about their relationship.
Old 04-15-2006, 06:15 AM
Commoner

A picture of Chelsy in the dress... and Harrys cigarettes!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...70484,,00.html
Old 04-15-2006, 10:07 AM
Nobility

There is a story in today's Independent which gives a little bit of insight into the acceptance of Chelsy and Harry's relationship as well as her family and background.

Chelsy Davy: Wild about Harry
The temptation is to write her off as the chavish princess to go with Harry's youthful indiscretions.
By Cahal Milmo Published: 15 April 2006 Here is the link.. http://news.independent.co.uk/people...icle357778.ece
Old 04-15-2006, 02:30 PM
Royal Highness

Interesting article. There are a lot of parallels with Camillar's social position before her marriage to Charles.
Old 04-16-2006, 12:30 PM
Nobility

Well typical articles about her family. I think people need a life and should start writing about more important issues that affect our world today. Sorry but I just feel very political today.
Old 04-16-2006, 01:16 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Well typical articles about her family. I think people need a life and should start writing about more important issues that affect our world today. Sorry but I just feel very political today.
Well her family's connection to the dictatorship of Robert Mugabe is a very important issue since he has devastated the lives of so many in Zimbabwe. I won't go into the atrocities since TRF is not the place for it but if Harry and Chelsy were to get married I doubt Charles Davy would be allowed to attend the wedding like Maxima of the Netherlands' father was not allowed to attend his daughter's wedding, and I doubt he'd even be seen with the BRF unlike Maxima's dad. jmo.
Old 04-16-2006, 03:14 PM
Nobility

I thought the same thing about how her dad might not be able to attend the wedding but then I thought "they're 20 and 21 years old they probably are not thinking about marriage"
Old 04-17-2006, 12:32 PM
Commoner

Christnacg- 'I dont think her hair from that pic in the article was how she wore it for the ball. It just seems to be a candid pic from her walking around in her casual clothes'.

She was wearing casual clothes as she'd just left the salon after she'd had it done. Could been more elegant but never mind!
Old 04-17-2006, 12:33 PM
Commoner

An interesting thought about why Chelsy got so many armed police officers to meet her at Heathrow last week....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_obje...name_page.html
Old 04-17-2006, 12:35 PM
Commoner

Quote:
I thought the same thing about how her dad might not be able to attend the wedding but then I thought "they're 20 and 21 years old they probably are not thinking about marriage"
I agree. Its very unlikely they are thinking about marriage, after all, Harry's career is just beginning and Chelsy hasnt even finished university yet. Any marriage will be strictly 'correct' if thats the right term to use. A Royal wedding will hardly occur after a 2 year relationship when they havent even lived together yet!
Old 04-17-2006, 06:58 PM
Nobility

Quote:
A picture of Chelsy in the dress... and Harrys cigarettes!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...70484,,00.html
Aww, I think she looks so cute! I hope they had a good time!:)
Old 04-17-2006, 07:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

She does look cute. I guess they are still in the "fantansy--best foot forward" stage in the relationship, because he is pulling out chairs and hanging all over her. I think Chelsey is still getting used to the press too, she is always making faces and looks exhausted. I think she will be pretty, when she dresses more elegantly with a makeover like Kates.

Old 04-17-2006, 07:30 PM
Nobility

Quote:
An interesting thought about why Chelsy got so many armed police officers to meet her at Heathrow last week....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_obje...name_page.html
Well normal people can call an airport to provide them with security if they know that there is going to be reporters or photographers waiting. It's like how those athletes and celebrities get all those securities when they are at a airport because the media is in a frenzy trying to get their pic or something. Also an airport can provide the person with security to they can get out the airport quicker so that there is no disturbance in the airport.So Clarence House didn't ask for the protection.

Closed Thread

Tags
chelsy davy