The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 01:29 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by soCal girl
Chelsy could have been very sheltered from the reality of her father's work. It wouldn't be a surprise to me if she has been.
And even if she was not what difference would it make for us?

Old 04-05-2006, 02:45 PM
Nobility

I don't know if you guys know about this or not but at Newscom.com there are "new" pictures of what Chelsy's father does. It's against the rules to post pictures from there, so if you want you guys could go over there and sign in as a guest and view the pictures.:)

Old 04-05-2006, 03:07 PM
Commoner

Thank you for that!
Those pictures were horrific, truly disturbing. How anyone can do that to another living creature is beyond me. Chelsy's father disgusts me. Poor girl.
Old 04-05-2006, 07:41 PM
Nobility

Those pictures had me mortified.
Old 04-06-2006, 12:35 PM
Aristocracy

That's disgusting. Her father disgusts me as well.
Old 04-06-2006, 01:03 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by politikgirl
That's disgusting. Her father disgusts me as well.
make it two
Old 04-06-2006, 02:25 PM
Nobility

i wanted to cry, i can't believe someone can do that to a living thing.

is he a millionair from this?
Old 04-06-2006, 03:57 PM
Commoner

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel

I couldnt say that he is a millionaire or not but he is definately a very wealthy man. Chelsy for a start went to Cheltenham Ladies Colleges which is one of the most expensive publis schools in the UK.
If he is a millionaire from such an act then it is truly disgracful and he should have not received a single penny. I would be ashamed if my father did such a thing
Old 04-06-2006, 04:14 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel

It's terrible but, canned hunts happen in the USA as well! He should be ashamed!
Old 04-07-2006, 07:57 PM
Courtier

This is indeed horrible :(
They make the best husbands!!!!!!
Old 04-07-2006, 08:04 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hart
If he is a millionaire from such an act then it is truly disgracful and he should have not received a single penny. I would be ashamed if my father did such a thing
Not if she believe in the same thing as her father.
Old 04-07-2006, 09:15 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incas
I don't think she does. I mean just because your father does something, doesn't necessarily mean you agree with it. But you never know. Her father's profession is the thing that has brought her all those riches.
Old 04-08-2006, 12:22 PM
Nobility

Here's some new Chelsy pics going to the gym.

http://www.keystonepress.net/search_results.html?SRCH=chelsy+davy+&SBMT=search&timerange=&disptype=&srchtype=&RESULTSPERPAGE=24
Old 04-08-2006, 10:30 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incas
while I don't know the girl personally of course, one thing seems certain: she <does> believe in the perks that her father's wealth gained from the hunting business allows her:
for one, how otherwise could she afford to live in apartment in an affluent south african 'burb? how else could she have afforded to attend the very school that allowed her to bump into rich spoilt British kids like Harry?
Old 04-08-2006, 11:18 PM
Nobility

Well her dad probably sent her to that school so she probably didn't have a choice. And isn't she sharing the apartment with other students? So she doesn't own it just shares the rent with other students that go to her university.
Old 04-09-2006, 01:01 AM
Imperial Majesty

Could we please get back on the topic of her current events and away from speculating about how everybody feels about her father's line of business and how they feel that Chelsy feels. If she hasn't said anything one way or the other, speculating about her opinion really isn't very productive.
Old 04-09-2006, 06:40 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydura0717
Well her dad probably sent her to that school so she probably didn't have a choice. And isn't she sharing the apartment with other students? So she doesn't own it just shares the rent with other students that go to her university.
I know that she lives with her brother, probably with other friends too. Her dad probably owns the property if his two children live there. And sending her to Cheltenham probably wasnt her choice, like many of the children there, their parents are either not in the country, travel with their work or wish their children to have that start in life.
Old 04-09-2006, 03:04 PM
Nobility

^ Also parents send their kids to boarding schools because it's placement among the rich. Or in Chelsy's case- royal.
Old 04-09-2006, 03:16 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydura0717
^ Also parents send their kids to boarding schools because it's placement among the rich. Or in Chelsy's case- royal.
Yes, sometimes parents have alternative reasons to enrolling their children in such a school. Most of the children that I know in the school have parents who are either abroad or have very demanding jobs. Whatever the reason, it is such a beautiful school with amazing grounds.
Old 04-10-2006, 09:15 AM
Royal Highness

9 April 2006
CHEL SHOCKED
EXCLUSIVE Charles and Camilla's anniversary joy as prince faces showdown with lover after lap-dance antics Chelsy fury at Harry's shame.. now he fears it's over
http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_obje...name_page.html

Closed Thread

Tags
chelsy davy