The Chelsy Davy Thread 3: February-May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats true, she never looks super happy...but there arent many pictures of her so maybe thats why

I guess everyone has seen different pics of Chelsy than I do. Almost all the one's I have she is smiling, with friends, and looking very happy. Leaving the airpost, well, of course she is sad!!lol She (and Harry) want's to be with who she loves.

thanks for the photos, they look like they have alot of fun together. i think it's pretty cool she did it first. i'd never jump out of a perfectly good airplane. The look like a young couple in love with each other and life.

I haven't seen many pics of Chelsey smiling, just a very few maybe two. Most of the time she looks tired and out of breath.

well not that i like defending chelsy, but it must be tiring dating someone as high profile as harry. I'm sure it can't be easy dealing with all the media and the press following you everwhere, especially as they haven't exactly been kind to chelsy in the past. i'm not sure i'd look much better if they were constantly hounding me.

If I was dating Harry, you all would be freaking out about how overly happy I look in all the photos. lol. I don't think anyone has talked to her or taught her how to be camara ready.

Harry's polo shirt said:
I haven't seen many pics of Chelsey smiling, just a very few maybe two. Most of the time she looks tired and out of breath.

True, but those few are more than Kate Middleton's where she tends to frown a lot.

its good to see that Chelsy and Harry are still in love with each other as these photos prove. i was beginning to worry about them as they were spending ALOT of time apart because Harry was at Sandhurst and Chelsy was at the other side of the world in Africa/Cape Town.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom