The Chelsy Davy Thread 2: November 2005-February 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I had a dream last night that Harry and Chelsy are expecting a baby! That's was scary. I hope they get married before anything else like that happens! Geez, wow, I was about to cry!:D

Distance can make the heart grow fonder, especially if they are REALLY in love.

I think this article has already been posted on here:) but hey whatever happens happens with them. Distance is a huge factor in a relationship and if they can make it work then I'm glad for them but so many do not make it, especially if Harry is in the Army he might be stationed anywhere in the world, that would be even harder for them.

Becky24 said:
Distance can make the heart grow fonder, especially if they are REALLY in love.

I agree, but Chelsy is a HUGE party "goer" and she has be rumored to be filerting with her ex boyfriends.Now, I don't know but that COULD be a problem.:)

Yes, it could, but I must be behind in the world gossip because I haven't heard that yet. I was just saying that if it's true love they would be okay.

I Agree if its real love then they will be ok.....But when you think about it whos to say whats "real" anyway :) lol Just MHO

Paparazzi blow things way out of proportion, she probably doesn't flirt with her ex any more than a normal person would.

Royal Fan said:
I Agree if its real love then they will be ok.....But when you think about it whos to say whats "real" anyway :) lol Just MHO
You got it, Royal Fan!;)

Maybe she is trying to get Harry jealous by flirting:) .

Maybe its just untrue. They are always trying to put a negative spin on what Chelsy does or says while Kate is made out to be a saint. Seriously I bet you she probably han't done half of the stuff they accused her of doing.

Are there anymore new pictures of chelsy or did the paparazzi take a holiday in South Africa as well:)

kaydura0717 said:
Maybe its just untrue. They are always trying to put a negative spin on what Chelsy does or says while Kate is made out to be a saint. Seriously I bet you she probably han't done half of the stuff they accused her of doing.

I agree. I was just saying what I read.Hope I didn't make anyone mad. I like Chelsy too. She probably isn't flirting with anyone.;)

Laraib said:
I agree. I was just saying what I read.Hope I didn't make anyone mad. I like Chelsy too. She probably isn't flirting with anyone.;)
Oh I wasn't mad at your comment its just that I was stating that the press put Chelsy in a negative spotlight while Kate is made out to be perfect and I think others shouldn't always fully trust the authenticity of these reports.

kaydura0717 said:
Oh I wasn't mad at your comment its just that I was stating that the press put Chelsy in a negative spotlight while Kate is made out to be perfect and I think others shouldn't always fully trust the authenticity of these reports.

;) :)
I agree. Kate is always made as the Saint and some sort of an angel. I KNOW she has got some flaws too, it's just that the press doesn't document them. However, if Chelsy goes out for a night, she is shown as someone who smoked pot all night long, and had to be "dragged out of the clubs..." I have heard and seen pictures of Kate coming out of more clubs than Chelsy.

Finally!!!!!!!
Chelsy got some suport :cool:
I was the only one

"However, if Chelsy goes out for a night, she is shown as someone who smoked pot all night long, and had to be "dragged out of the clubs..." I have heard and seen pictures of Kate coming out of more clubs than Chelsy."

That's interesting, do you have a link to all these pictures? St. Andrews doesn't actually have any clubs, just bars and pubs. So unless Kate was going to Dundee alot (which i doubt) I must have missed a whole section of photographs of Kate partying, particularly as the majority of he pictures post St Andrews seem to be of her out and about shopping.

Last edited:
Little_star said:
"However, if Chelsy goes out for a night, she is shown as someone who smoked pot all night long, and had to be "dragged out of the clubs..." I have heard and seen pictures of Kate coming out of more clubs than Chelsy."

That's interesting, do you have a link to all these pictures? St. Andrews doesn't actually have any clubs, just bars and pubs. So unless Kate was going to Dundee alot (which i doubt) I must have missed a whole section of photographs of Kate partying, particularly as the majority of he pictures post St Andrews seem to be of her out and about shopping.

Here is a photo of her leaving a bar:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=343188&in_page_id=1770

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom