The Chelsy Davy Thread 2: November 2005-February 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AgnesK said:
Almost all girls of her age wear that kind of clothes. I don't think she should change her wardrobe because she is dating Harry. They are both pretty normal twenty ones :D I don't think that we have any title to tell that she is not "suitable" :) This is the word from the very distant era for me :) ! And looking at royal family marriage record - they are the last people to tell somebody who is or is not "suitable" :D General message from me - live the girl alone :)

Thankyou. A lot of girls her age wear clothing such as she does. I actually like what she wears, because if you go to the mall, that all that's avaliable. One second many people want the royal brides to be "normal" and the next second they are "unsuitable." I mean, she is dressing like a "normal" teenager. Although she could wear larger t-shirts. As for Harry marrying Chelsy, personally, I don't see that happening. Yeah, they are in love, and yeah, there will be no one like her...EVER, I think Harry will move on. I think he is just looking for someone to party with ,and she is a good match. I hope they both realize that a royal title is not just a title, that's also a way of life, and I don't see Chlelsy living that life. I also belive that we should leave the girl alone. She is the only one who actually demonstrates the signs of a personality. If I offended anyone Iam sorry. I just think many of you are soooo hard on her. :)

Polop, you keep saying leave her alone, but we are just discussing what we like and dislike about her. There's nothing wrong with that, this cannot and should not be a one sided conversation about Chelsy. There just happens to be a majority of people who either doesn't like what she wears, what she does or doesn't like her and then theres some people who do like her. But we all have a right to our opinions and everyone should be allowed to express them. I know this is your personal opinion that you think we should leave her alone but I'm just saying we all have a right to our comments about Chelsy. Just like you!

Right or wrong, people are judged based on what they wear. Clothes represents a visual queue on the wearer's personality. Although low rise jeans are still trendy, her bottom baring version is rather unusual, not to mention unsightly.

Incas said:
Right or wrong, people are judged based on what they wear. Clothes represents a visual queue on the wearer's personality. Although low rise jeans are still trendy, her bottom baring version is rather unusual, not to mention unsightly.

It is very wrong to judge person according to clothes. I used to wear some very dreadful clothes when I was a bit younger and I can tell you that if someone judged me on that I would be consider as a really dreadfull person :D

Incas said:
Although low rise jeans are still trendy, her bottom baring version is rather unusual, not to mention unsightly.

I know, I tend to not see people wearing their jeans like that everyday.

Maybe someone should just tell her to pull her pants up!

What what Diana say? I hate to ask again. She showed her busom-that one time-accidentally. When she was a teenager.

dakodas said:
What what Diana say? I hate to ask again. She showed her busom-that one time-accidentally. When she was a teenager.
That was a one-off inappropriate-dress day, although it did give us the opportunity to see Princess Grace in a supportive and comforting role, which was nice.
As to "what would Diana say" this sort of question is best left alone because we don't know, never will know, and it's not for us to think out aloud on her behalf.

Warren said:
It's probably better if we leave the subject of Diana to other threads and just confine ourselves to Harry and Chelsy.

Warren
British Forums Moderator

I see four options to Harry and Chelsey:

Chelsy could be that great first love that was not going nowhere, just physical attraction from a young man with a lot of anger and an aggressive girl with a lot of ambition. If they get married Harry will end up like Uncle York, realizing he has one wild and untamable mare at home that has no control of herself.

If they separate, it will be tempestuous, Chelsy strikes me the vengeful type and Harry does seem to have some emotinal issues that she could exploit. She will destroy him where it hurts, front page of the tabloids.

If another girl gets his attention, she will have to deal with Chelsy attempting to get back in Harry's life. And we will see a repetition of the drama from the previous generation. No need to get into details.

And then, Chelsy could get herself pregnant if she gets a hint Harry could be moving on without her. A recreation of the 2005 Monaco drama.

But, whatever these two inmature and spoiled kids do, it will be messy and it will be loud. And we will be here to comment on it. :cool:

Last edited:
dakodas said:
What what Diana say? I hate to ask again.

She will say: could you guys let me have some peace? I hate to ask again. :)

Toledo said:
[Diana] will say: could you guys let me have some peace? I hate to ask again. :)
Good line, Toledo. :)

Toledo said:
But, whatever these two inmature and spoiled kids do, it will be messy and it will be loud. And we will be here to comment on it. :cool:

lol, yes, I think we all will be.:) I think you have a point about the four options, I agree with you on that too.

I dont' see Harry as setteling down with one woman so young, there are many, many, many fish out there in the sea for him and I think he'll take that opportunity when it comes.

Over Chelsy's dead body. I can already imagine how she'll drag Harry down some small chapel aisle by gunpoint and force some priest to recite the ceremony.

Tzu An said:
Over Chelsy's dead body. I can already imagine how she'll drag Harry down some small chapel aisle by gunpoint and force some priest to recite the ceremony.
Well then he'll probably have to deal with losing his line in sucession and I don't think he's willing to do that. These kids have been groomed since day one to take over the thrown, we can't forget the "Heir and the spare" quote that has been circling around ever since Harry was born and I'm more than sure that he's aware of his responsibilities as third in line. It's just a feeling I have but I just don't see him marrying Chelsy. ever.

But I'll eat my shoe if he does!:eek:

I'm not sure that marrying an unsuitable girl with a shady father would be enough to knock Harry out of the succession. As long as she isn't Catholic, there's no law against the wife of a prince being the daughter of a dictator's dear good friend.

Elspeth said:
I'm not sure that marrying an unsuitable girl with a shady father would be enough to knock Harry out of the succession. As long as she isn't Catholic, there's no law against the wife of a prince being the daughter of a dictator's dear good friend.

No, but it's highly unlikely (at the present time anyway) the Prime Minister could advise the Queen to approve the marriage with Harry's place in the succession. Once William marries and has children, then perhaps it would be looked at differently.

I doubt Harry will marry Chelsy anytime soon.

Toledo said:
Chelsy strikes me the vengeful type. :cool:

I don't know much about Chelsy but I'm curious, why do you think that?

I really dont like chelsy, i prefer kate!

Sorry my english is not so good

mariita said:
I really dont like Chelsy, I prefer Kate! Sorry my English is not so good.
Your English is fine Mariita. :)
Everyone has their preferences, so could you tell us why you don't really like Chelsy?

That's so true, Gaggleofcrazypeople! I'm definitely one of them!

Does anyone have some actual news to post? :)

W

I Think both Kate and Chelsy are pretty in there on way

Warren said:
Does anyone have some actual news to post? :)

W

I'm wondering the same thing, she's been with Harry for what almost two weeks now? Or is she back home? And supposedly they've been going to clubs and there still is no news? I have been looking but not a single new picture. The press is lagging, I wonder if their off on the Sienna Miller and Jude Law story again....;)

I Think shes pretty as is Kate if She Marries Harry will they modernize her name (lol is that a silly question) Chrlsy doesent seem like a Royal name

Can anyone translate what the Chelsy post above says?THANKYOU!!!:D :D :) :)

polop said:
Can anyone translate what the Chelsy post above says?THANKYOU!!!:D :D :) :)

Show a bit of initiative!:) We're not all native English speakers, you know, so it doesn't hurt to be tolerant. Just add the appropriate punctuation and there's no problem. "If she marries William, will they modernise her name? Chrlsy doesent seem like a Royal name" In other words, if she marries Harry, will she suddenly morph into Princess Victoria or something on account of "Princess Chelsy" is a rather unlikely combination.

(yes, I know she won't be Princess Her Own Name officially, but the newspapers aren't good at being official).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom